What are your talents?

Zierro

Hm, well. I'm a fast learner if I care enough about the subject. I think that is why I'm such a good writer, though I keep learning more daily and I don't think I'll ever be as good as I want to be.

And I can juggle.

p2gq.jpg

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a vast amount of knowledge of maths.

I've been known as the human calculator by my friends.

I can also play the guitar and the piano very well, I self taught myself both instruments by looking at old song sheets my mum left me when she died.

I'm also a very fast typer, I can type around 900 characters a minute.

That's just about it, to be honest.

Eejits.png

"Football is a simple game made complicated by people who should know better."

According to people i know, i should be a stand-up comedian.

My comedy doesn't translate well over the internet, because its one of those things you need to hear and see for it to be funny; i'm improvisational, i make everyday things funny. But i can't perform off the top of my head.

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

My comedy doesn't translate well over the internet, because its one of those things you need to hear and see for it to be funny; i'm improvisational, i make everyday things funny. But i can't perform off the top of my head.

As for me I take things people say and make jokes out of them.Sadly people say I should be in Drama #-o

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

As for me I take things people say and make jokes out of them.Sadly people say I should be in Drama #-o

i'm more of an insult comic, i'm good at that :thumbsup:

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

Build mazes out of plastic wrap. Me and my friends were thinking about blocking off certain entrances at our next school with them, but I doubt it'd end up with a good start to the year. :lol:

I play a mean Texas Hold 'Em, and I'm good with tells, able to block out my own for the most part.

I'm like mega in a way, too. Have that innate ability to make someone die laughing from a donkey eating a fig off of a tree (kudos if you know what I'm referencing).

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

You realise an insult comic, is just some stupid jerk who will point and laugh at people, and has some friends around him who will also laugh, but thats just because theyve insulted someone for no reason?

You have no talent, anyone can criticize but can you compliment?

And dragoonson, by that do you mean you twist peoples words around so they say something less then commendable?

megakillersigbyhawkxsrh0.png

Quit Runescape 30th May 2006.

Thanks to Hawkxs for my signature :)

You realise an insult comic, is just some stupid jerk who will point and laugh at people, and has some friends around him who will also laugh, but thats just because theyve insulted someone for no reason?

You have no talent, anyone can criticize but can you compliment?

And dragoonson, by that do you mean you twist peoples words around so they say something less then commendable?

ooh I'm being judged. :ohnoes:

and cant everyone compliment as well as criticize?

monoclesmilecopy.jpg

I' m good at improvising. Let' s say once I saw a [rooster] cocking around in the yard. So I imitated him and he wanted to pick a fight :lol: .

RSN:Mico1311 Combat: 82 Highest skill: Fishing 75 Playing time: From around August 2003

The guy in my avatar is Veso, a comedian mastermind.

Oh, I'm also very, very, very flexible with my legs. Seriously, to freak out teachers I use my legs as pillows. I have to be careful though, else I hurt my loins.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

I would say...not really.Like a lot of people here say stupid things,so I just pick on that.Like I was talking about training attack,my friend asked where.SI said experiments...He asked what those were.I just lolled a bit inside and gave him a whole sciencey lecture.

Then I had a bald teacher say he was probably going to BeiJing,so I suggested BeiJing 101 instead.Thats a haircare place.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

I can read one book, typical length, every single day for as long as I want. Assuming I read at work and school instead of paying attention.

I can laugh at anything. Literally, anything. Sometimes I start laughing at nothing.

I can be a manipulative [wagon]. But I don't do it much anymore. Back before I cared about being nice to people, I could make people do pretty much anything.

Now those are skills that I can be proud of. :thumbsup:

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

Err...

I'm good at math.

I'm good at working out problems that require logic, because of how I think :P

I'm good at predicting what somebody is about to do (helps alot in sports! :P)

I read fast :P

I'm good at telling when people are trying to trick me.

I have very fast reflexes :)

Uhm...

Thats it....Lol.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Situational humor is one of my strong points since I make a great class clown. My jokes and comebacks just come so naturally too. Wow, I'm lucky about that now that I think of it. :D

Ahh the wonders of being a quick-witted smart [wagon].

Dooo iiittttt. pppeeeeerrr pppprreeessssssuuuuurrrreeee.

(Not all drama club members are crazy, only most of us)

My talent is making a fool out of myself on accident and making it look purposeful and humorous, which is why doing improv shows is so easy.

My mother says I have no talents though.

1z2zrwo.jpg

Luckily for me, I'm naturally gifted in sport. I made the county cricket side, I've beaten a county player at badminton, almost as good as county squash players I know, good at tennis even though I've never had coaching in any of these sports except cricket.

I can dislocate my thumb and shoulder, I can also crack my knees, ankles, toes, fingers and back whenever I ache.

I am very good at math, I can solve number problems in my head, without really thinking much, sometimes I get given a sum and I just work it out.

I am very persuasive :D

calciumpixelsigil3.png

Click my signature for my blog!

I can dislocate my thumb and shoulder

Me too, can you keep your hands held together and bring them the whole way around your body? I can. ;)

I have very fast reflexes

Everyone seems to say they have fast reflexes [..until the age of 50]. Reflexes, by their very definition, are built to be fast. Your muscles are already contracting before your brain even gets a hint of the signal that tells them to...

I can be a manipulative [wagon]. But I don't do it much anymore. Back before I cared about being nice to people, I could make people do pretty much anything.

I'd like to take this moment to call BS :) .

Me too, can you keep your hands held together and bring them the whole way around your body? I can.

Ew.

But impressive.

But still eeewww.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Earlier this year i found out that i'm an amazing artist. i'll look for a pic of one of my drawings(i draw real stuff. like ipods, phones, cars, knives, and basically any inanimate objects).

And i'm very strong \' i can lift roughly 250+ lbs with my legs and i'm 14 :thumbsup: and i weigh 170 lbs and its almost all muscle(I slightly have a 6-pack :D ). and i don't work out.

I also am pretty good with wood working.

Last but not least, i am very good with guns. i can shoot a dinger at 200 yards uphill with a 22 (and with the iron sights). and i can turn my tv off with an airsoft pistol but shooting the power button (the remote is in pieces :wall: ) and i've had a hunting license for 4 years (got when i was 10).

pizza_man_94.png

siggy3.jpg