What are your talents?

Zierro

I don't know, I've a few good talents my favourite one that comes in handy is I'm good at manipulating. I can manipulate any story, change peoples words easily and make them forget what they were talking about. It helps alot when in a difficult position :twisted:

Umm, I'm good with my hands, fixing things, anything :?

I've got a great memory when it comes to cars and car registration numbers, if that's normal :geek:

Umm, I've so many more but not enough time.

RIP Michaelangelopolous

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soccer- played on the State team, leading goal scorer, and placing 7th in the Nation for my club team, as well as getting asked to come to England to get scouted.

Chess- Rated 1500 at 13, now i'm 1650. Won a few minor tourney's, too.

Igor_U_Noobs.gif

tweaked.gif

If a man is not a worker, he is nothing.

BOSS.

Sports - I've been good at every sport I've ever played.. Though I don't like most of them :|

Art - Enjoyed it since I Was a kid, considering a career in it

And I guess I'm better at drinking than my friends.. I always out drink them, I'm never the one vomiting (though I do end up having to use the lawn as a toilet :lol:), and I'm the smallest of the guys I drink with :P

I have the fantastic ability to get annoyed by someone within three seconds of contact. Does that count?

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I am well rounded in all sports that I have tried.

I guess I am smart with a 4.0 since 6th grade.

If I am given time, I can provide a decent argument. :D

naturenf7.jpg

|Signature by Jason321|

I have good reflexes. My reaction time is approximately .1 seconds, about half the average.

I have the ability to break down complicated situations. It doesn't necessarily mean that I manage to understand the situation perfectly, but I can see a lot of things that others don't by breaking it down.

I am really good at making animal noises. I once had a barking contest with a dog, and a couple people weren't sure which was which without looking at me. I also do a great monkey impression, though that often leads to me falling down stairs or something similar because I end up being a little too crazy.

I can do many math problems in my head, anything from arithmetic to some simple calculus problems. I work on getting better by practicing this quite often. In fact, while other people are busy grabbing a calculator or writing down a proble, I can often do it in my head faster.

I am really good at sight reading music. As for playing the song as it's supposed to be played, I'd be able to pick up on it quite quickly if I ever practiced (only applies to piano, as I've never seriously played any other instruments).

That is all that I can think of at the moment.

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.

MischlingsSH.png

uh im good at drawing and sketching

i can play a 9 piece drum kit and guitar electric is my preference

uhm im getting better at photoshop and im good with technology

skull2109.jpeg

You do not deserve the vital organs you possess. I hope you die a slow, painful inversed-exploded-tumor related death.

I have the fantastic ability to get annoyed by someone within three seconds of contact. Does that count?

:lol: Some people have a natural talent for making it happen.

Nadril & Skull - Do you have a website I can view your digital/photo shop work? I'm always pleased to see good art :D

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

I have the ability to see the details through various things (art, literature, etc.), and interpret the big, overall meaning. I'm a very good thinker.

I'm talented in English. I'm very good at writing. I do tend to ramble sometimes and let my thoughts go on and on. It's part of the process of trying to record my thoughts in my head onto paper, to further try to get people to understand my ideas and thoughts.

I think I'm a good artist when I want to be.

Nadril & Skull - Do you have a website I can view your digital/photo shop work? I'm always pleased to see good art :D

theres my dev art acc http://pheron231.deviantart.com/

skull2109.jpeg

You do not deserve the vital organs you possess. I hope you die a slow, painful inversed-exploded-tumor related death.

Freaky I live like 5 minutes away from you lol must be psychic ;)

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

You just live too far away :lol: should have a tip it pool night or something lol

igoddessIsig.png

Gosh. I doubt if anyone is interested in my talents. Nobody cares about the talents of another person, we're by nature more interested in each other's flaws, but I'll give it a shot.

- Languages: I have a good ear for sounds. I have an almost flawless accent in both English and French (so I've been told). I also write well without too much effort. And I love to read.

- Related to that, I'm a good listener and a very good observer. I read people pretty easily, it's just a question of paying attention really.

- I'm a good organiser. I like taking the lead, I like working on projects and when I have a goal in mind, I will get it, and fast.

- I have a very strong sense of morality and ethics. I need my work to contribute to society, I need to feel I'm changing things, if only a little. That doesn't make me a softie though. Try to cross me, and you'll regret it. I will tear people to pieces if they try to mess with me in a dishonest way. It simply enrages me. Bit of a vulcanolike character...

I don't have any significant talents. I'd say I'm pretty rounded.

I've been teaching myself guitar for 3 years and just started piano about a year ago (I still can't read music...)

I'm OK-ish with Art. Sport... well, basically I suck.

I'm good with remembering faces and I can dislocate my thumb? I suppose that counts as a talent :D

Ultra Unholy,

Hearted Machine...

-I can make my shoulder blades stand up so it looks likes i have humps

-I can suck in my belly, and then somehow just make the middle stick out...

-I can pass my windpipe and get air directly into my stomach

S_I_G.jpg

Those with a little bit of knowledge are more dangerous than those with none.

I don't have any significant talents. I'd say I'm pretty rounded.

I've been teaching myself guitar for 3 years and just started piano about a year ago (I still can't read music...)

I'm OK-ish with Art. Sport... well, basically I suck.

I'm good with remembering faces and I can dislocate my thumb? I suppose that counts as a talent :D

I can do the same thing with my thumbs and arms. It freaks people out. \:D/

I can do lots of little card tricks and parlor tricks, fold a paper rose in like 3 seconds.

I'm good at frisbee

I know how to program a bit

I can bike well, fast, and for a long time.

I can climb up a 30 foot tree with no branches, as long as it's fairly thin.

/random

flobotst.jpg

Hegemony-Spain

http://nadril.deviantart.com

So old though, everything is like 1-2+ years old up to like 6 years old. I generally just post what I'm doing in the gallery now. (like my sig)

Thanks I'll take a peek Nad.

I can do lots of little card tricks and parlor tricks, fold a paper rose in like 3 seconds.

Oh wow I never was good at those kind of things.. I can make a roasted chicken out of a tea towel and that's where my party tricks end lol

There used to be this Chinese girl that used to go to my school and she was so good at them, she made 3d stars, flowers, swans etc

They were popular demands :P

igoddessIsig.png

I thought up of some more talents :D (mostly annoying 1s :) )

I'm very very very very annoying, if u ignore me I WILL b back (unless ur 1 of my good friends) :twisted: , I usually get hurt in the process though. A LOT of people hate me so much 4 this and sometimes they vow to hurt me or maybe worse :o I will not elaborate into this any farther :P

At the same time, I can ignore ANY comment, unless it involves something that touches my deepest feelings, EX. If some1 called me gay, I would say "so?".

I am the best at shouting random phrases :lol: such as "giant turkeys frolicking in the meadow", "This...Is....SPARTA!!!!!", Fatality, etc.

I can spin around 4 a long time and still walk straight (I think)

I can suck my stomach in and make my arm muscle very thin, yes I am so weak that I lost to "2" girls in arm wrestling and counting and I only weigh about 105-110 pounds :P

I am quite good at head butting 2

I am a good deep thinker, when I'm not doing anything I think and walk around 4 no reason and lie on my bed, jump on the couch, yeah :)

More 2 come if I think of any :D

ibiteu2death.png

[hide=Funny Quote]

Cbow! Cbow!!!!! +120 range is orgasmic. Or maul, thats what I'd get out of those two options.

I agree with baconisbacon, Cbow looks freaking sensual

Runescape: Where strong weapons bring sexual pleasure.

The size of the e-peen0r is directly proportional to the rarity/power of one's equipment.

[/hide]

I play ice hockey, and I'm a pretty darn good goalie, since I've only played for two years.

I play the alto and baritone saxophones and this year I got the student director award, so I guess I'm a good leader as well, they elected me band president. (I also got a solo in Jazz Band woot!)

I can draw some manga... but I tend toward fantasy manga style, I draw a mean giant sword.

I am decent with clay, I made some cool little dragons and wizards.

Also good at model painting when I actually have paint... it's been two years almost now and I have 6 metal miniatures I still haven't painted.

I'm good at taking pictures of cool scenery.

Good with Paint (computer program) I do a lot of stuff in it, including all my sigs which aren't horrible...