Coke vs Pepsi

Yomyth105

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sugar-Free versions are laced with addictive, cancerous artifical sweeteners such as aspartame.

Actually, what's addictive is the caffiene, not the artifical sweeteners...

And that whole thing about aspartame causing cancer is false.. it was a fad started because apparently everything causes cancer.. it was a scare tactic.

As for me, I prefer Diet Coke. I can't drink any regular colas at all, and Diet Pepsi tastes weird for me.. then again I've been drinking Diet Coe all my life.

I like both.

This thread all about opinons tho, but I can't wait for the old

Coke has COKE! in it!

Coke DID have cocaine in it until it got outlawed, hence the name coke.

Your name is "bet you fail", and you're starting a business with your mom? I'm not even going to touch that.....

Mug root beer.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

I would have said Coke over Pepsi a few weeks ago, but I found that since I've drunk almost entirely Coke up until now, I'm getting tired of the taste. That said, I now like Pepsi more, just because it is a change for my taste buds. However, I would prefer Barq's Root beer over any other pop, and a nice good beer over any other drink.

If you say water should be my favourite drink, water isn't a drink, it's a necessity.

i like cokes taste better, but coke makes ur teeth feel rotten. (u know that feeling when u drink coke) pepsi doesnt have that. but coke has the better taste.

I definitely agree with the teeth rot. My teeth always feel horrible after I drink Coke, and it makes me want to brush them (Although apparently that's bad for your teeth).

Just a side thought, but does anyone else like the taste of toothpaste? I use regular Colgate, and I don't mean straight toothpaste, I mean you brush your teeth and like the taste. I guess it's the peppermint/spearmint flavour (Is there a difference?)

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

I like Coke because it's more sharp and bitter and has a kick along with, I think, more fizz. Nice sharp drink.

Pepsi is too sweet and is pretty nasty in my opinion.

What he said. Anyone here read the book Blink? It's all about snap judgments and how our subconscious works. There was a thing in there about Coke vs. Pepsi. Pepsi was advertised as having beaten Coke in more than two-thirds of blind 'sip tests', where drinkers took a drink of both blindfolded and said which one was better. But Coke did their own research and found that while that was true, they were more popular because Pepsi got worse and overly sweet the more you drank it, while Coke stayed nice all the way through the can because it wasn't disgustingly sweet like Pepsi, which is why people preferred Pepsi in sip-tests.

I also don't seem to be the only person who likes vanilla Coke more than normal. However, the black-cherry stuff was gross. Still okay, but gross compared to the classic kind.

lSEHB.gif

Being immature is a part of being mature.

Vanilla Coke? Never heard of that, and the worst is, I work in a grocery store.

As for me, I'd choose Pepsi, for some reason I can't stand the taste of coke, I don't know why at all. I recently tasted the Coke zero and it actually tastes a lot worse than regular in my opinion.

Nowadays I drink Big8 Cola(Canadian maritimes only I think), since it only costs half the price of Pepsi or Coke, and has a taste similar to Pepsi's one.

Vanilla coke > Regular coke > Pepsi

I guess it has something to do with Coke being a lot more common here, I don't see Pepsi that much.

doublesmileyface1.png

Cenin pân nîd, istan pân nîd, dan nin ú-cenich, nin ú-istach.

Ithil luin eria vi menel caran...Tîn dan delu.

Well it depends for me. If I'm just going to drink for a meal or one drink, I'll pick Coke. If I'm going to drink over a long period of time such as in a movie or a road trip, Pepsi is the way.

But overall, Pepsi is better than Coke because Coke makes me feel full quicker.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I myself prefer coke, me and a good friend of mine will occasionally organise to go the servo near school (that's right, Mage is back at school!) before school starts, we ALWAYS get vanilla coke, if theres 1 left it's who gets it 1st

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Vanilla Coke? Never heard of that, and the worst is, I work in a grocery store.

:shock: NEVER! you must get some! even if I have to mail it to you!!!!

Cherry Coke was just orgasmic when it was around, but now I can't find any.

yeah, but they stopped it, it is a limited time only thing -.- lets spam them asking to bring it back!!!!!

Vanilla Coke > Coke > Pepsi Max > Pepsi > Coke Zero

I wish they still sold Vanilla Coke!

they don't sell it in NZ? I will help you, for a price :XD: (should be able to retire at 20 if I play my cards right)

I'd pick coke, it's just nicer.

If I had to choose the type of coke, it would have to be Coke Zero. Then I don't feel guilty and fat, and it doesn't taste terrible! \'

~ W ~

sigzi.png

Pepsi is better for me, mostly because it's sweeter, and actually has a flavor...I'd rather have cough medicine than diet coke. Regular coke is just..eh, it's alright but I only drink it like in a restaurant if Pepsi is not an option, and nothing else is available.

I really don't drink that much soda anymore though, it's either water (and I drink a LOT of water, at least half a gallon per day, but some days, like when I go riding, I'll get about 3-4)....or, instead of water, I drink energy drinks, as they taste better than cola (Monster is ftw).

[hide=Funny Quotes]

So you sucker punched a kid in the back of the head? Good job.
What scares me is that you're like 10 years old.
-.- im not that freaking young
You were a couple years ago.
It's not racist if its true.
Hmm... I wonder how one goes about throwing someone out a window in a mystic fashion :-k

The mental image for that is freaking awesome.

[/hide]

- I dont need to "get a life." I'm a gamer - I have LOTS of lives!