Coke vs Pepsi

Yomyth105

A tad off topic but this is the best pop ever:

http://www.sundrop.net/

You can only get it in certain areas of the US. There's a place across Wisconsin where you can get it in glass bottles that have minute pieces of lemon floating in it. It is so good.

On topic: Coke.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coke. But I won't refuse a Pepsi either!! :lol:

I like Dr. Pepper the best though, it has a taste that you just can't pin down or replicate.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007

I choose coke because I'm a member of MyCokeRewards.com where I get points drinking the soda I always drink. currently at 536 points, enough for a pair of sandals or t-shirt or mini-fridge ;)

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

being my dad use to be head of sales for coke in alabama in the 70s when it was hard to find pepsi (grocery stores were like 5-1 coke to pepsi), we are a pretty coke orientated family, that and pepsi just sucks :P

legends2.jpg

Pepsiiiiiiiiiiii. :D

Care to give a reason why?

Anyway...

I choose coke.

It just has a better taste for me, and being me...

I'll buy a 2l bottle of coke and drink it fine.

Pepsi leaves me feeling a bit crappy if I do the same.

swordfinalqr7.jpg

Denizen of Darkness| PSN= sworddude198

I say coke just because they have the Minute Maid Lemonade. I dislike pop, so I don't touch it. But I love lemonade so coke gets my vote on their lemonade brand. Tropicana (or w/e pepsi brand has) just isn't as good.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Could someone enlighten me on the sharpest, most bitter root beer out there? Nothing really sweet.

^ Bargs (Barqs?) I can't tell if its a g or q on the can/bottle/box xD but its the best tasting out of mug/A&W

Now on topic: It really depends like after i go golfing or something that makes me tired (I've never used a golf cart) I want a Coke because Pepsi doesn't hydrate you at all. Eating or car trip or w/e Pepsi.

Michigander.png

Could someone enlighten me on the sharpest, most bitter root beer out there? Nothing really sweet.

^ Bargs (Barqs?) I can't tell if its a g or q on the can/bottle/box xD but its the best tasting out of mug/(forgot the other -.-)

Now on topic: It really depends like after i go golfing or something that makes me tired (I've never used a golf cart) I want a Coke because Pepsi doesn't hydrate you at all. Eating or car trip or w/e Pepsi.

A&W Root Beer, not from the can only from the restaurant.

----------------

Now playing: THE STAND UP - (Hateshinaku Tooi Sora Ni) Kyou Kara Maou opening

via FoxyTunes

canadasigxw2.gif

hoffman44redhd5.png