Duradel task list changed

Lider_V

What do you guys think about this?

Some guy posted it in the RSOF and I checked the kb and it is true...

There's just 1 thing that I'm wondering... When did they update this.

I'm wondering that because today I got a mith dragon task, and they don't show up in the "new" list.

Link to kb to the list -> http://www.runescape.com/c=-cecf868/kba ... 82#duradel

Lider_V.png

Hmm that's strange. I think spiritual warriors got re-added too. And they still havn't fixed sumona; it still says she's 100 combat 50 slayer :lol:

When Smoking Kills came out .. ?

he means it's been changed again since smoking kills. The kb was updated to show all his new tasks, including mith dragons, but they're no longer listed.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

Its changed on the kv but not ingame, i got waterfiends from duradel the day before HD came out.

Want to be my friend? Look under my name to the left<<< and click the 'Add as friend' button!

zqXeV.jpg

Big thanks to Stevepole for the signature!^

I really don't see anything that's changed other than the mithril dragons, care to point them out?

Banshees added

Cave Crawlers Added

Mithril Dragons Removed

Waterfiends Removed

Kurask/Turoth Added/Removed [not looking at last right now]

And apparently something to do with hellhounds.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

I really don't see anything that's changed other than the mithril dragons, care to point them out?

Banshees added

Cave Crawlers Added

Mithril Dragons Removed

Waterfiends Removed

Kurask/Turoth Added/Removed [not looking at last right now]

And apparently something to do with hellhounds.

I think blue dragons and spiritual warriors too. I don't remember seeing them on the list after the quest was released and i certainly didn't get the set.

red-mask-sig.gif?t=1238621802

MSSW4Banner.gif

I hate these:

Banshees (meh)

Basilisks (meh)

Blue dragons (URGHHHH)

Cave crawlers (urgh)

Cave horrors (urgh)

Jellies (urgh)

Kurasks (urgh)

Pyrefiends (URGH)

Turoth (urgh)

Some of them may be good experience/rewards but I honestly CANNOT stand doing them, if this is the new list I want to demand being able to block more tasks!!

Perhaps the lists were changed because people were levelling Slayer too easily, I got 140k exp yesterday, and I wasn't really playing too extensively either.

Or even better, perhaps the KB is wrong :pray:

Dark_Jab.png

Its a bug.. i get Waterfiends + Mith drags aswell

They had this updated prepared months ago, its STILL the same, I had waterfiends last night!

I Saw this list yesterday seeing what else i should ban, and i can tell you i looked this up and realised i had waterfiends so.

Its still the same as AFTER Smoking Kills.

smellysockssigbyblfazer.png

I honestly dont know why it is so hard for them to get this right. I mean really just put the tasks that they can assign on to the knowledge base. Simple really, but no, they still are unable to do it after numerous times in changing this page up.

Nothing was changed as far as I can tell but another pointless update to this webpage link, seeing as how I was about to do my waterfiends task that I recieved after doing nechs yesterday.

Amazing how they can make such great updates in some aspects of the game and continually over look the smallest and simplest of things in comparison and make themselves look like morons time after time. What is the hell is the point in having a knowledge base if it never has the right information in it?

CLICK - 770th to 99 SLAYER 2/4/08 - 204th to 99 Summoning 7/1/08 CLICK

tifovsigev3.jpg

Druminator17.png

[Hide=List of Drops That I haven't updated in Years but want to keep in my Sig anyways...]VISAGE DROP - 12/06/07

3 Duo Sara Hilts, 3 Duo Arma Hilts, 2 Trio Arma Hilts.

Dark Bows: (11) Dragon Boots: (50!)

Whip Drops: (42!!!) Dragon Drops: (90+!!!!!) 2 D CHAINS!, 3 D Axe, 8 D meds, 7 left halfs, 7 D legs, 6 skirts, 8 Spears[/hide]

I honestly dont know why it is so hard for them to get this right. I mean really just put the tasks that they can assign on to the knowledge base. Simple really, but no, they still are unable to do it after numerous times in changing this page up.

Nothing was changed as far as I can tell but another pointless update to this webpage link, seeing as how I was about to do my waterfiends task that I recieved after doing nechs yesterday.

Amazing how they can make such great updates in some aspects of the game and continually over look the smallest and simplest of things in comparison and make themselves look like morons time after time. What is the hell is the point in having a knowledge base if it never has the right information in it?

QFT.

Follow me on Twitter!

FORGET NOT THE CHICKEN.

gravy.png

I have no intrest in helping "keyers" farm xp.

Hopefully it's just a terrible bug...but the real task list hasn't changed yet...just finished a waterfiend task and have got 2 mith dragon tasks today. I'm really praying the task list isn't changed, last level to go and rethinking the block list and so on would be very tedious.

First to 99 Farming on 27. September, 2005.

First to 3766 Port Score on 20. March, 2014.

First to 4664 Port Score on 2. March, 2015.

Perhaps all the jagex employess had a party last night and in a drunken mood changed the kb to annoy the players :ohnoes:

But seriously it just looks like the old task list so probably a bug, probably because when they updated the looks they used the old back up lists :x

Omega.gif

Thanks Yaff2 for the sig^,^