• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol fake.

photoshop anyone?

anyways a sailing skill would be pointless

more like paint

More like NOTEPAD?

Its called C&P sourcecode from the highscores and duplicate the tables and change the names...its really easy...

blood_argon.gif

99 Crafting :: 39,750th || 99 Attack :: 1,775th

IMO, it is possible, and could help one get around for (possibly) less money, but training the skill seems... odd. In dragon slayer, it took (what?) 2 or 4 planks and some nails to fix the boat. Making the boat will be troublesome.

THe cape- I cannot see a sailing icon, can any1 else? However I do see a defence icon. This is a darker defence cape?

Snowball997.png

Ok... Im not that good. But I have an anchor!!!

can we just close this already, its full of spam, "fake" "omg yea right".

if you have nothing constructive to say, DON'T SAY IT!

in my opinion i dont see how sailing would be useful, not to mention, how would you train it?? Sail around all day? seriously ;_;

99 attack-34,104th to 99 attack.

spirittrack.png

A_Spirit_God.png

The Behind the Scenes for July will be released at the start of next week. We have some other great things planned for this month, but we do not wish to distract you from the graphical updates just yet.

Could the "other great things" be a new skill?

i hope so :pray:

ffvsiefh7.gif

What-the-deuce.jpg

Signature by Littleboy

Runescape and impatient people are like ying and yang, they exist as one, they need each other

The Behind the Scenes for July will be released at the start of next week. We have some other great things planned for this month, but we do not wish to distract you from the graphical updates just yet.

Could the "other great things" be a new skill?

i hope so :pray:

Wow. That was a stretch.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Ok just think about it logically: We've seen from the dev diaries the kind of dev process that happens with new skills. The massive amount of time before any public info is released, or even in game leaks occur. We can also see from history the gap between skills, typically 1 year. That would mean if they are working on this skill.. it will still be in early dev, specially seeing how after summon, most of the dev team has been involved in the graphics update. So given all of this, why would they create the website code for adding it to the highscores before the skill is even close to being finished? Surely this is a pretty low priority part of the whole skill-launch process.

i think this is fake too. but if you remember there was no hoopla for the slayer skill and the main developer wanted the same for summoning but was convinced by others to have a build up.

anyway, i think jagex is working on a skill(s), i have no information about it but if you look at the timeline it would make sense. it's july and consider that with the timeline. i hope its not sailing; i'm not saying jagex couldnt create something cool for a skill like that but i think there'd be better things to add to the game.

18985734gy0.png

[hide=-this is my signature- guides i've written]full list is at the top of <!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754">viewtopic.php?f=180&t=775754</a><!-- l -->[/hide]

:wall:

Sorry guys I didn't realize it was real I apologize for my commentary

IN FACT

on a second look on the image I found another skill!

lolfakedn0.jpg

Horsing this month too... I'm so excited :)

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

I also think it's fake. The sailing icon compared to others is pretty narrow

Anyway I cannot imagine how souch a skill would work. It would be another poh (get your 99 lvl yacht and go sailing?) or rather another way to travel thru the sea (see no point since you can charter a ship). Also Jagex probably has been busy recently with HD and yet has to fix some issues about it

amgzs0.gif

:wall:

Sorry guys I didn't realize it was real I apologize for my commentary

IN FACT

on a second look on the image I found another skill!

lolfakedn0.jpg

Horsing this month too... I'm so excited :)

omg horsing!!111

.... Anyways, a Sailing skill has no potential in RuneScape(At least not until the world map is complete so you wouldn't sail to places you shouldn't be.) and would be a far too slow method of transportation. There are hundreds of skills Jagex is more likely to add before Sailing, such as: Bard/Music, Gunslinging, Engineering, Renown, etc..

to everyone who says the first pic is fake, GO LOOK! i have the homepage up right now, and i can see the pic he's talking about.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Ya, the picture of a guy on a boat? So what. sure, the cape is not a match for any existing skill cape or the quest cape, but look at the symbol on it. Cant tell what it is, but I can tell you it looks nothing like the symbol that is added to that highscore picture. The top looks like this \_/ with a dot between the to diagnols, there is a curve from 270 to 180 degrees (with 0 at UP) under and slightly to the left.

Heres a quick paint version of the symbol on teh cape in that pic.

simsymfu7.jpg

OMG I found proof of another skill!!!

[hide=]hoarseridingxk7.png

horsecapeyl6.png[/hide]

:o

edit: lol somebody stole my idea and made it before me :twisted:

How the hell I stole your idea, you copied what I did, but crappier

But you did skillcape

13Ra3.png

Veteran Cape Owner (10 year)

I'm not going to label it a fake right off the bat. As was said on around page 2 Hunter was accidentally revealed for a small period of time as were the Chivalry and Piety prayers, IIRC.

But I'm not gonna talk about "Sailing" anymore.

I saw a post on RSOF I actually found somewhat believeable. Perhaps it's just the Summoning cape? I know the color is way darker but perhaps it's just a result of the darkening sky around him? And at the same time the dragon seems to be coming from his direction. In fact, looking closer at the icon on the back of the cape it seems to be an opened mouth, head, neck.

=/

The skillcape in the picture looks like a defense cape to me. The image in it looks like the shield for the random coat-of-arms that are wall decorations all around the game.

Anyway the high score image is absolutely fake. If you zoom in you can clearly see that there is no shading whatsoever, the background is not pixelated around the edges like the others and that it does not match the dimensions of every other icon. It really does look like it was done in MS paint.

y not believe a new skill is comming out? sure it has no point, but a new method of travel can lead to new areas and possibly new quests.

modmarkl.jpg
~ 3,072nd to 99 Mining on August 30th, 2009 ~
~ 112,084th to 99 Magic on April 16th, 2011 ~

~ 131,681st to 99 Crafting on March 29, 2019 ~

~ 178,385th to 99 Prayer on April 2, 2019 ~

~ 234,921st to 99 Defence on May 9, 2019 ~

~ 173,480th to 99 Herblore on June 21, 2019 ~

~ 155,160th to 99 Smithing on July 16, 2019 ~

Well thanks for all the comments... i think iv decided to ask for a mod to lock this thread seeing as you guys are just simply taking the piss. =D>

Fake pictures go in a fake pictures thread, not in General Discussion.

And as for people taking the piss, ask a stupid question, get a stupid answer.

banner6jf.jpg

jomali.png