How many people have maxed out? Part 2

DragnFly

This list has been composed on July 4th, 2008 between 4:40pm-5:10pm CST. Small amounts of people could have levelled between the making of this list. It is a update of my previous post from late last year (for those interested: viewtopic.php?f=30&t=724176)

Between 4:40-5:10pm CST

2376 overall skilltotal (max): 38

99 attack: 36,163 (+11,275)

99 defense: 23,346 (+8,126)

99 strength: 44,159 (+15,686)

99 hitpoints: 27,368 (+9,862)

99 ranged: 16,923 (+7,007)

99 prayer: 4,877 (+1,418)

99 magic: 16,094 (+6,612)

99 cooking: 43,835 (+12,674)

99 woodcut: 16,656 (+6,546)

99 fletching: 43,359 (+13,587)

99 fishing: 7,652 (+3,211)

99 firemaking: 12,060 (+6,133)

99 crafting: 2,383 (+1,063)

99 smithing: 1,693 (+755)

99 mining: 1,197 (+428)

99 herblaw: 971 (+548)

99 agility: 1,361 (+589)

99 thieving: 4,841 (+1,984)

99 slayer: 1,430 (+791)

99 farming: 1,484 (+857)

99 runecrafting: 766 (+324)

99 hunter: 4,059 (+2,161)

99 construction: 652 (+271)

99 summoning: 210 (N/A)

Nice list!

How you get the stats?

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

Nice list!

How you get the stats?

The highscores obviously

Yea obviously he got it from the highscores. Don't be an idiot.

If you weren't such an idiot, you would had understood that I meant "did you do it manually?" (the obvious answer is no) or "what program/script/whatever did you used?"

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

Nice list!

How you get the stats?

The highscores obviously

If you weren't such an idiot, you would had understood that I meant "did you do it manually?" (the obvious answer is no) or "what program/script/whatever did you used?"

Yeah, asking 'how you get the stats' might have 'been a little more sophisticated . You just shouldn't ask such vague questions and flame people when they, in your eyes, reply with a wrong answer. If you want to know where he got that list from, they're everywhere on the internet.

Nice list!

How you get the stats?

The highscores obviously

Actually, it was done all manually, within half an hour

Given that I knew from the previous times what the scores were, I tried increasing the search til I hit a number below a level 99, then tried middle numbers til I found the difference. It isn't too hard, just a minute or two of guessing for each score.

I'll update the post in a minute with the number of people who have hit 99 between the time period of the two charts.

herblaw

Hehe, this isn't RSC anymore. :P

And wow, the number of 99 Runecrafters has risen quite a lot since I got it.

ki7Gvlk.png

To hell with humanity;

The more I see, the less I believe.

Not surprised that Strength is still in the lead. Also not suprised with the increase of players that have maxed Runecraft seeing that I've been to 14 99 Runecraft parties in the last 2 months. Hopefully I'll be one of those people before July 15th (my dead-line).

Me thinks Att, Def, Str and HP are going the same way as Fletch and Cook, capes that peopel look down upon.

That is what I was thinking. But, the skills are very different. Attack, Strength (ect) are combat skills and most people would rather raise there combat than fiddle with skills such as Fletching and Cooking. Most people don't care about getting a 99 in a combat skill (maybe exclude Ranged, Magic and Prayer), because raising these are actually very benefical to the player (e.g hitting higher and more constant). Whereas skills like Fletching and Cooking are skills that people do actually want to get a 99 within the skill to show their achievement (seeing that Fletching and Cooking aren't much benefical at 99 unlike combat skills). So I do think that they will not drop in respect or rating or whatever you'd like to call it, because players would like a good combat stats to help them achieve more in-game (e.g Slayer, Monster Hunting ect).

Me thinks Att, Def, Str and HP are going the same way as Fletch and Cook, capes that people look down upon.

There's a difference between a skill everyone trains and a skill people train to get a false sense of achievement.

A_Punk.png

Thanks to all those who have messaged me concerning a revamp of my Range-Slayer guide. Because of you all I will start rewriting it asap.[/color]

Formerly RobinHoodie.

Me thinks Att, Def, Str and HP are going the same way as Fletch and Cook, capes that people look down upon.

There's a difference between a skill everyone trains and a skill people train to get a false sense of achievement.

xD

NIce list =D>

oie_080707215636np9.png

Nice list. I though about doing something like this, but never had the time. But every now and then i do look to see how much they have went up.

Good job.

-Haseo

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Nice list!

How you get the stats?

The highscores obviously

to anyone with a low iq it would be hard to do it manually, its so simple i dont know why you would assume the obvious answer is no when making a script would be 10 times harder.

Bbc_3.gif

4000000657th to 99 cookin

555555406th to 99 flethcin

Wow, ridiculous amounts of people with some of those stats.

Proud to be one of the people with the least common 99 ::'

For how long ;)?

Anyway pretty funny, since i was in the top 1k for nearly every 99 i currently have :o.

Some people dream of success, while others make it happen.

Firemaking, Herblore, Farming, and Hunter all more than doubled! :o

This is nuts

ajk822.png

4031st person to 99 Thieving on 5/25/2008

If anyone plays NBA Live '08 online on the Wii please PM me. I'm up for anyone.

Proof that cooking and fletching (and strength) are nooby skills lol.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Wow! I guess those skillcapes encouraged many people to get more 99 skills. :wall:

P.S. You should add all of the total amount of people together to get the total amount of RuneScape players with 99 skills.

Firemaking, Herblore, Farming, and Hunter all more than doubled! :o

This is nuts

No...

This is RUNNNNNNESCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEE!

Hey, it was bound to happen sometime...

j0xPu5R.png