"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

I'm a fan of the "1/2 your age plus 7 years" rule.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

That rule doesn't work too well at young ages.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

i'd go for older dudes personally romy, Younger guys will probably give you more grief.

Personally I gun for women my age or older except under rare exceptions.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

i'd go for older dudes personally romy, Younger guys will probably give you more grief.

Personally I gun for women my age or older except under rare exceptions.

i'd go for older dudes personally

Since when did you get into the same boat as saru?

More on topic, that 1/2 your age+7 rule is [cabbage]

thatd mean 15/2=7,5 and 7,5+7=14,5

cant i get someone 14 years old :<?

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

[.5][age]+7 has worked pretty well in my opinion. But I'm not one to talk of ages in relationships, as I seem to go for the younger woman folk. It's not that I wouldn't love to have one my age, I just find girls my age or older to be rather jaded and/or grossly 'overqualified'. I like girls taht still believe in Disney style love and romatisims, which apparently tend to be the girls of 15-17. Girls my age however are more like...Get me drunk and you'll get lucky. Not very appealing to me.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

RPG, I'm the opposite. I prefer older girls because they aren't as high maintenance, and more independent. I don't want a girlfriend that needs me there every second of the day. Of course wanting to be together every second of the day is something to strive for in a relationship, but it shouldn't be necessary, and you should still want to hang out with your friends. And lovey-dovey ftw.

Something I will never do is the monthiversary.

That rule doesn't work too well at young ages.

Nor at old.

At those ages it doesn't matter. At younger than 14, it's rare that you'll be dating someone older/younger than you by more than a year. Once you get out of your teens, you should know the limits. I'm a fan of it right now because it works for me.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

How should I do that?

Try focusing on younger guys, talk to a few as friends without thinking about anything serious, and see how it goes. Many of my girlfriends were younger than myself and after a while, I simply forget about age. After all, it is only a number, Romy. :)

Can't quite put my finger on it, but basically I think I'm afraid of something. I guess I'll just let it be.

Perhaps you're afraid that they won't be as mature as you? Or you feel that because they aren't the same age or older, that you will have nothing in common?

I don't think so. I know quite a few immature guys my age or older, and the problem really is imamturity. When it's a younger age, I just automatically and unwillingly disqualify the potential.

It seems that you're just, I guess stereotyping all younger guys and labeling them as not worth the time because they will be immature. That's what I've come to see the problem as, at least; and because of this 'label' you've put on them, you're completely unwilling to attempt to look past age in order to see if maybe you were wrong about them.

It seems that you're just, I guess stereotyping all younger guys and labeling them as not worth the time because they will be immature.

Thisi s also why most guys my age around Newcastle are single, we're assumed to be immature so women around 17-19 all end up dating 26 year olds because they're more "Mature". maybe-so in some cases but at 26+ I think they're going to have MUCH HIGHER expectations of who they're dating.

Popoto.~<3

I think romy likes being "equal" to her boyfriend, where having him be under age feels untraditional. Either that or she subconciously like being 'dominated'. Not nesearily in the S&M sense, but in the social standard man is older, taller, stronger sense.

But that's just me being presumptuous again.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Was at the races toda- yesterday (Now 20 to 1 in the morning.) Being the races there are lots of beautiful women, they always seem to look better at the races. None really piqued my interest, so I focused on trying to back a winner. As we're leaving my dad shows the other guys the horse pool just put in where he takes his race horse as part of training it. This car leaving stops and the lady driving starts talking, mainly with my dad. I notice in the passenger seat this rather beautiful girl, couldn't have been much older than me. The situation didn't permit me to talk with her so I had no choice but to watch them drive off. Later when we got home I was on Facebook and noticed that very same girl was on my friends list! Turns out we went to the same school yet I don't recall talking with her or seeing her so I assume she must have added me because of mutual friends. We started talking and eventually she started texting me as I have my mob no. on my profile. All was going good and things were looking like I could have some luck when she said my least favourite 9 letter word in the world. Boyfriend.

Now I am back to square one. :mad:

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Was at the races toda- yesterday (Now 20 to 1 in the morning.) Being the races there are lots of beautiful women, they always seem to look better at the races. None really piqued my interest, so I focused on trying to back a winner. As we're leaving my dad shows the other guys the horse pool just put in where he takes his race horse as part of training it. This car leaving stops and the lady driving starts talking, mainly with my dad. I notice in the passenger seat this rather beautiful girl, couldn't have been much older than me. The situation didn't permit me to talk with her so I had no choice but to watch them drive off. Later when we got home I was on Facebook and noticed that very same girl was on my friends list! Turns out we went to the same school yet I don't recall talking with her or seeing her so I assume she must have added me because of mutual friends. We started talking and eventually she started texting me as I have my mob no. on my profile. All was going good and things were looking like I could have some luck when she said my least favourite 9 letter word in the world. Boyfriend.

Now I am back to square one. :mad:

Bah, I hate when that happens. It's happened to me many times, and it's just...ugh...so frustrating. :angry:

Everything can be broken.

Only the right thing if the bf is a douche. It's not worth making him hurt to get her when there's plenty of girls out there.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Everything can be broken.

Only the right thing if the bf is a douche. It's not worth making him hurt to get her when there's plenty of girls out there.

Very true.

In other news; I've asked out this girl - she's in Spain on holiday right now until the 10th of August :thumbdown:

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM