"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Don't worry about a straight answer. Just escalate. She likes you and she will go along with it.

Keep moving forward with touching, logistics (where/how often you talk/hang out) and let her know subtly why you like her while you continue to build comfort.

Why can't you see her in person?

Also, when a girl says she likes going slow, she means she likes going slow, but she will take bigger steps if the guy leads and knows what he's doing.

Also, when a girl says she likes going slow, she means she likes going slow, but she will take bigger steps if the guy leads and knows what he's doing.

Which doesn't help if your either a virgin or have barely had sex.

As for bi-polar women. Ogod, my ex-ex drove me insane. She hated being a virgin also, but everytime we were about to have sex, I'd put it on and she'd say Oh.... I dont feel well. maybe another time.

This carried on for 2 months until I said to her, okay, you either dont want sex or you do. Just please tell me so you dont keep messing me up. she said "Oh, I dont know". I left her right after that.

2 weeks later she had sex with a 34 year old at a club. Interesting thing, life?

Popoto.~<3

Why can't you see her in person?

I can't drive. I don't have reliable friends with reliable transportation. Twenty-two days, though, and I'll have my license. I hope... (My parents say they'll take care of all the paperwork, but since I had to title my car myself [very complicated when the part-owners moved to Hong Kong], I'm not having much faith)

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

What's the distance? From my own experience, girls really appreciate it if you hope on your bicycle and go to their house just to see them. The longer the distance, the more appreciation.

qnn23r.jpg

angel2w.gifmaursangeli.gifCredits to Littleboy for the signature.

Which doesn't help if your either a virgin or have barely had sex.

As for bi-polar women. Ogod, my ex-ex drove me insane. She hated being a virgin also, but everytime we were about to have sex, I'd put it on and she'd say Oh.... I dont feel well. maybe another time.

This carried on for 2 months until I said to her, okay, you either dont want sex or you do. Just please tell me so you dont keep messing me up. she said "Oh, I dont know". I left her right after that.

2 weeks later she had sex with a 34 year old at a club. Interesting thing, life?

I hate to be a [bleep], but are you ever not complaining?

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I don't have a bicycle. About five miles. I've certainly walked farther, but I'm not really going to walk five miles in 100+ degree heat.

Not to mention she works constantly. Every single day, it seems, she's either working or traveling with her family. It is quite annoying. I kind of have to wait until school starts. Which I don't like.

Besides, I'm not going to visit her at her house. We haven't even been on a real date. I'm trying to tread the balance between gentleman and cad, socially. Or at least an infuriatingly interesting gentleman. I don't know how to describe it.

What's the distance? From my own experience, girls really appreciate it if you hope on your bicycle and go to their house just to see them. The longer the distance, the more appreciation.

Hah, my girl lives about 9 miles away - good idea :thumbup:

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

That's.. 15 kilometers. If you are a half-decent cyclist, that can be done in 30-45 minutes. It's not that bad? [cabbage], I have to cycle that to and from work every day!

qnn23r.jpg

Back in the day, I had to walk that distance to school.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

That's.. 15 kilometers. If you are a half-decent cyclist, that can be done in 30-45 minutes. It's not that bad? [cabbage], I have to cycle that to and from work every day!

Alas, but only one road goes to her village and it's also a busy main road :| Not really safe even in protective gear.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

So, you would cycle 15 kilometers on a busy unsafe road, risking your life and sweating your balls (well, if its hot/summer) off to see her? I'd say those relationship-points are there for grabbings, sir.

qnn23r.jpg

or walk through the heat and shower off at her place...

icon_thumbsu.gif

I like that one.

I'd invest in some transportation, but in 3 weeks you'll have a license anyway, so it's kind of moot. How do you not have a bike though?

[hide=PS - LenticularJ]

Has anyone ever told you that you look like Stifler from American Pie: Beta House?

dwight_stifler.jpg[/hide]

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I only learned how to ride a bike last summer. My brother's. He left it here when he moved, tires went flat. I took it out for a ride not too long ago, got about 100 feet, felt like crying because I couldn't get it far and didn't know the tires were flat. I was sad.

The only person in a movie I've been compared to is Ryan Gosling in Fracture. Looks and personality. Never seen it, though.

I get compared to Corbin Blue all the time. Because of my hair. But quite frankly, mine is better.

Aparently the girl I've been talking to in my new group 'may like me'. The hell does that mean? I feel like I'm in middle school again. Ah, the downsides of dating younger... Whatever. At this point I'm rather apathetic regardess of the outcome of this whole circumstane. But I'm not sure if that's a temporary defense mechanism, or the truth. Guess we'll have to find out, won't we?

I need me a cougar. Someone that knows what they want and how to get it.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

How right/wrong is it to constantly eyeball your friends' amazingly hot girlfriend, or mention her hotness to him without getting punched? I feel like I'm getting seriously close to that limit.

Is this even acceptable ? I mean my friend hasn't made any threats yet, but I whenever I mention it he just laughs.

^As long as you keep seeming non-threatening with said remarks, he might be just flattered. But do it too much and he'll probably get annoyed.

Safest bet: Just stop complimenting her looks to him. I mean, why do you need to compliment them anyways?

Oh, I once rode my bike through a rainstorm (I call it a rainstorm because I couldn't see twenty feet in front of me) directly after a triple exam.

Then her dad decided to inform me that she was grounded after I got there. <_<

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

How right/wrong is it to constantly eyeball your friends' amazingly hot girlfriend, or mention her hotness to him without getting punched? I feel like I'm getting seriously close to that limit.

Is this even acceptable ? I mean my friend hasn't made any threats yet, but I whenever I mention it he just laughs.

If it bothers you, just stop. :unsure:

You should probably stop. Nothing wrong with eyeing her here and there, but doing it constantly and telling your friend about it seems a little excessive. I'm sure your friend appreciates the fact that you approve of his girlfriend, but after a while he might start to think you're obsessed with her.

Amaranth_GTO.png

Not related to any situation i'm in or anything but just out of curiosity, how do you all tell a girl (or guy..) that you like them/have feelings for her? Ease into a text/phone/im conversation? Your actions (when you are with them)?

pan.png

Not related to any situation i'm in or anything but just out of curiosity, how do you all tell a girl (or guy..) that you like them/have feelings for her? Ease into a text/phone/im conversation? Your actions (when you are with them)?

You don't dude, that's [bleep]ing up too much, dude. You're gonna get rejected dude. Stop being a [kitty] dude. Dude.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg