"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Prepare your body, extensive training. College is a mean [bleep], and the girls will rip your soul away.

Nah I have no idea what I am on about, I am only 16.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

^

Oh god, in the art of trolling, what HAVE I DONE?

NO BDSM DISCUSSION HERE.

Thanks

~Das

Administrator.

Clever.

I haven't been to collage, but attraction isn't going to work any differently if that's what you're asking.

college women. are pretty much the same as highschool women and women with degrees.

Women vary person to person, grow up quicker than others and some know what they want sooner than others.

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Thread has been read, lol's have been had.

that.

And also das' last post. They're only a handful of months older than in high school, you don't change that much within that window of time.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

And also das' last post. They're only a handful of months older than in high school, you don't change that much within that window of time.

Yep, it's like if you ban someone for 3 months on here - how much time have they had to really change before they come back?

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

I have a serious question that I'm having difficulty deciding on. I'll explain before I ask it.

This is going to sound really bad, but during my time on WoW I met a man I've become rather good friends with. We've been talking with each other on an almost daily basis for almost two years, and have only recently shared pics, etc...but lately I've found I have feelings that go beyond that of friendship, yet I am confused as to what to do.

Another important piece of information: He lives half a world away. I figure as I am an adult I might consider such a relationship, but I can't figure out if such a risk would be worth it.

Any thoughts, opinions, and criticisms are welcome. lol

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I wouldn't go there. You couldn't possibly know if you are right together unless you're around each other in person a lot, and moving halfway across the world is a big decision.

Long distance relationships are pen pals wearing a different name tag imo.

Wouldn't go there either. Online relationships are a whole new world of complicated.

That said, I do know of a few cases where it's worked out well for both parties.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I have a serious question that I'm having difficulty deciding on. I'll explain before I ask it.

This is going to sound really bad, but during my time on WoW I met a man I've become rather good friends with. We've been talking with each other on an almost daily basis for almost two years, and have only recently shared pics, etc...but lately I've found I have feelings that go beyond that of friendship, yet I am confused as to what to do.

Another important piece of information: He lives half a world away. I figure as I am an adult I might consider such a relationship, but I can't figure out if such a risk would be worth it.

Yeah, I wouldn't act on those feelings. It's a whole new kind of crazy bullcabbage that I've seen more tha na few of my friends get dragged into. He's a close friend, sure. But a relationship is pushing the envelope too far. If it were a few hundred miles, I might let it slide, but half around the world is simply too much distance.

On a related note: BDSM is very accepted in my handbook. Although I prefer to be the one being dominated/tied up/whipped/scratched/bottom.

yeah.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

The only reason I am even partly considering such a complicated risk is even after my computer died, we kept in touch. I've been 8 months without a computer as well, and the feelings are more recent. But I thank you for your opinions, as I'd be a fool not to listen to those who are currently more rational minded.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

The only reason I am even partly considering such a complicated risk is even after my computer died, we kept in touch. I've been 8 months without a computer as well, and the feelings are more recent. But I thank you for your opinions, as I'd be a fool not to listen to those who are currently more rational minded.

While it's impressive that you are that close to him after meeting him online, it'd be better for you to go out and find someone a bit moe local to you. WoW guy can always be a close friend, but I don't think pursuing a long distane relationship ike that is worth the effort. Maybe if you both were like 40 and lonely as hell...but you're what...18? 19? 20? There's thousands of guys within 10 miles of you. All you got to do is look.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Yeah, you guys are right. At least I believe so, but a part of me wants to argue the point further, but I'll spare us the drama. lol

Thanks again :)

Lqt9R.png

^ I'm just halfway reading through a book called "Irrational, inaccidently". Basically, it talks about the many irrational decisions we make, why we do, and how it perfectly fits human lives.

That's pretty much why you want to argue for it.

If you really want to, try it for the sake of it, but as others have said- I wouldn't call that a good idea.

Hello, its been a while since I posted here, but I have a couple things to bring up.

First, I don't know if any of you remember this story from about May:

[hide]This girl I've sort of liked for about a month just got dumped by her boyfriend of 4 months. I started becoming friends with her in mid-February, but we still aren't really too close of friends. I mean I talk to her every couple days because she's in band and English with me, and I've texted and imed her a couple times, but we haven't hung out yet, so I don't think I'd be friendzoned (besides the last few people she dated were already friends with her beforehand, so I don't think friendzone is that much of an issue with her xD). Um, about how much time should I wait before making some sort of advance? Also, um, I don't really know how I could do so without it being awkward, because most of the techniques in here are for people you don't know, while I actually know this girl (Bekah for future reference). I don't know if I'm forgetting anything, so if you need more information than this let me know, its late here.[/hide]

But basically nothing came of that. Almost all my friends I talked to it about said it would be a bad idea because when she wants to she can be one of the most dramatic people ever, and plus she had already started trying to get back with a different ex in a couple days. Not to mention that i started losing interest anyways about a week after I posted. ah well.

Also, at the time of that post I said I'd post a picture of myself so that you guys could give me help with style/looks/whatever, and though I've forgotten about it until now, here it is.

[hide=Picture]0814002301.jpg[/hide]

Lastly, the more important part of this post. Again, I realize this was from quite some time ago, but it gos back to this story:

[hide=Old story relating to current situation]

[hide=Background]

[hide=Background]

Generic Introduction here.

I'm in drama at my school on light crew, and this month we've been rehearsing for a statewide drama competition. Lighting people haven't had to start coming to rehearsals until last friday though. At the rehearsal on Firday I noticed a couple new people in lighting but I didn't really pay them much mind. At the end of rehearsal, Amy (the girl I went to homecoming with that turned out to be a lesbian and is in charge of lighting) told me that I had to be at the rehearsal that was this monday (MLK day so normally no school).

When I got there on monday, there was only one other person from lighting there, a new girl named Stacey (well I had known her before from my English class but never really talked to her or anything) who apparently was the only other one Amy told to come. Naturally I started talking to her early in the rehearsal, and as friday was literally her first day on lighting, she didn't really know all that much about it, so I showed her stuff like where to find things in the light booth, how to run the boards, etc. She was nice enough, and after I finished showing her around the booth we ended up sitting next to each other and watching the rest of the rehearsal (we didn't really have much else to do without Amy being there). We talked for most of the rest of the four hour rehearsal. I mean we did other things in between as well, like went on a little adventure throughout the open music rooms and auditorium to find something for a pit keyboardist and going up to the catwalks for a little while. As she was leaving I got her number and texted her for a little bit later in the night.

I didn't really talk to her that much until today, when we had another drama rehearsal (very little opportunity in the one class we have together). Though we didn't really talk much before the rehearsal (i mean we obviously both have other friends xD), She stayed by me for most of the rehearsal today too. We talked a lot again, especially when we were both in the booth running spotlights without anyone else up there, and there are a lot of breaks where we could talk.

By now, I want to ask her to the Snowcoming dance . It's coming up on February 6, so basically if I want to take her I'm going to have to act probably tomorrow. Now, here are the possible IOIs, I don't really know if any of them are legitimate.

-She talked to me for most of the rehearsal today even though some of her best friends were also there.

-Snowcoming eventually came up in our conversation on monday (well I sort of led it there xD), and she mentioned that she didn't have anyone to go with and didn't know if she'd even be going even though she was on student council planning it.

-I think i caught her staring at me in the light booth

-Towards the end of the rehearsal, Amy assigned her to do a spotlight and me to run the board in the auditorium. After like a minute she came down and sat next to me and started talking to me.

-Other people's relationships and that kind of stuff has come up multiple times when we talked on both days

-She always seems to follow me around in the auditorium and when Amy gives group instructions she always stands kind of close next to me.

Reading over this it seems kind of pathetic, but basically, does it seem like she likes me going off that? Seeing as I waited so late to post this I probably won't get a response before tomorrow when I'll probably ask her, but I just want some opinions.

[/hide]

I chickened out yesterday at the last minute.

Today, however, I asked her to snowcoming just as I was about to leave. She said maybe, and then explained that she didn't know if she could go yet or not, but if she could go then she would go with me. I guess I'll just have to see if this is a soft let-down or not, but I can hope.

EDIT: Guess not. She texted me later and said that she couldn't come because she had to sing at church and babysit and her parents wouldn't let her out of it or something. Ah well, at least rejections are getting easier to deal with.

[/hide]

If anyone was wondering what came of this...Nothing did. I talked to her on facebook later on that day (last Saturday), and everything still seemed normal. After that I didn't talk to her on Sunday at all (I didn't see her and I didn't want to look desperate by starting to text her), and I didn't see her on monday either as she had been put into a different English class at the semester.

Tuesday was the next rehearsal and as such it was the next time I saw her, but something was different. She dropped basically all of the IOIs (thought they were admittedly small in the first place) that she had been giving me all last week and she spent all the time she could away from light crew and with her other friends in the pit (band members, its a musical). We started talking again on wednesday, but it was still awkward and I just ran out of things to talk about, and by Thursday I had started to accept it.

However, on Thursday things changed direction again. We had started talking a bit, but it still was nothing like last week. the light crew started playing truth or dare in the light booth, and someone asked her who she was crushing on most right now. She quickly turned around and looked out the window and said that she didn't want to say because they might be in the auditorium and she didn't want them to hear. I didn't know if she actually liked someone in the pit (she doesn't talk to any of the actors) or if it was a coverup, but I started hoping it was the latter.

Yesterday was the first competition, and I again dropped any thoughts of her liking me as she basically stopped talking to me again. By then. I wasn't worried about it anymore and just talked to other people up until the competition. Our school got a first division rating on the play, and the light crew got a superior award. .After that, a couple people hooked their iPods up to the auditorium's sound system and started an impromptu dance for about 2 hours. After I was basically dragged on stage, I started dancing and it was some of the most fun I've had...well, since homecoming. I danced with like half the people there, had a circle mosh pit stated me, got carried around a couple times (I'm rather small xD), and was basically a center of attention at the beginning, and I just felt like I was on top of the world. I don't think I've ever felt that confident about myself any time before, and i figured, what the hell, maybe I could try getting to dance with Stacey again. However, I tried about 3 times throughout the dance and she just kept denying me every time just to dance with her friends again as soon as I looked away. But by then, I didn't really care. There are other things to life xD.

In summary: this week she stopped all the IOIs and I'm done worrying about dating her. I can still eventually find someone else xD.

[/hide]

Anyways, for the current situation. After about a month after that competition I started talking to her on facebook chat again, and continued to do so on and off for a while. I figured I had basically blown my chances by then, and even though I was interested in that other girl I mentioned for a little while, I still liked her a bit as well. We kept having some pretty interesting conversations during this period, and eventually I invited her to a get together wit some of my friends. It, er, didn't go so well. She felt awkward only knowing one of them, and she ended up leaving early and said she didn't really want to come to any more of the get-togethers. heh.

Anyways, after that I basically figured she wasn't interested, but i kept talking to her on facebook/texting her, and we kept having fun conversations so I didn't mind xD. In June we hung out for a while before pre-auditions for next year's musical, and I haven't actually seen her in person since then. Then in July those "like this status and I'll tell you something about what i think of you" games started coming up on facebook. I tried a couple to see her responses and...

First impression:

Dominic, The first time I met you I believed you were the smartest kid at [our school]! Yeah you knew alot about lighting and just talked with an intellegent tone. I thought you were super nice when you showed me how to work the light board and showed me around the cats. Then I realized you were in my engish class! Anyway..., I thought you were smart, kind, and just a great person. :)

Some other one:

Like: How nice and funny you are :)

Dislike: Havn't really seen you since [the drama competition] ended

First Impression: Why is this kid sitting ontop of the scaffolding? I think I've seen him somewhere before...in English class?....No thats not it!

Confession: You helped me alot with lights and I realized after you were in my English clas...s that you were the guy who played Hamlet when we reenacted it and You're a really good actor :) I'm soo glad I met you

But basically though now it probably seems like its grasping at straws, at the time that seemed like she might actually still be interested, so of course my interest started to flare up again. Then she asked to hang out, and we tried a couple times but it didn't end up working out before I had to leave for band camp, so we said we'd hang out the monday once I got back. We obviously kept texting/ facebook iming at this time, and before i left for band camp she ended up saying I was hilarious or that I made her day in every conversation we had.

Well this brings me to the present. I just got back from band camp yesterday, and things are basically still where we left off before that. On monday we're going to be meeting up at a mutual friend's bonfire and we might go to a nearby park beforehand for a while (her suggestion). Though I realize this isn't too much information, I waited too long to post this and its hard to remember everything from that time span and obviously however monday goes will have a large impact in this, does it seem like I might have a chance, or that I'm looking way too much into it?

Check your inbox.

77yLQy8.png

Hello, its been a while since I posted here, but I have a couple things to bring up.

First, I don't know if any of you remember this story from about May:

[hide]This girl I've sort of liked for about a month just got dumped by her boyfriend of 4 months. I started becoming friends with her in mid-February, but we still aren't really too close of friends. I mean I talk to her every couple days because she's in band and English with me, and I've texted and imed her a couple times, but we haven't hung out yet, so I don't think I'd be friendzoned (besides the last few people she dated were already friends with her beforehand, so I don't think friendzone is that much of an issue with her xD). Um, about how much time should I wait before making some sort of advance? Also, um, I don't really know how I could do so without it being awkward, because most of the techniques in here are for people you don't know, while I actually know this girl (Bekah for future reference). I don't know if I'm forgetting anything, so if you need more information than this let me know, its late here.[/hide]

But basically nothing came of that. Almost all my friends I talked to it about said it would be a bad idea because when she wants to she can be one of the most dramatic people ever, and plus she had already started trying to get back with a different ex in a couple days. Not to mention that i started losing interest anyways about a week after I posted. ah well.

Also, at the time of that post I said I'd post a picture of myself so that you guys could give me help with style/looks/whatever, and though I've forgotten about it until now, here it is.

[hide=Picture]0814002301.jpg[/hide]

Lastly, the more important part of this post. Again, I realize this was from quite some time ago, but it gos back to this story:

[hide=Old story relating to current situation]

[hide=Background]

[hide=Background]

Generic Introduction here.

I'm in drama at my school on light crew, and this month we've been rehearsing for a statewide drama competition. Lighting people haven't had to start coming to rehearsals until last friday though. At the rehearsal on Firday I noticed a couple new people in lighting but I didn't really pay them much mind. At the end of rehearsal, Amy (the girl I went to homecoming with that turned out to be a lesbian and is in charge of lighting) told me that I had to be at the rehearsal that was this monday (MLK day so normally no school).

When I got there on monday, there was only one other person from lighting there, a new girl named Stacey (well I had known her before from my English class but never really talked to her or anything) who apparently was the only other one Amy told to come. Naturally I started talking to her early in the rehearsal, and as friday was literally her first day on lighting, she didn't really know all that much about it, so I showed her stuff like where to find things in the light booth, how to run the boards, etc. She was nice enough, and after I finished showing her around the booth we ended up sitting next to each other and watching the rest of the rehearsal (we didn't really have much else to do without Amy being there). We talked for most of the rest of the four hour rehearsal. I mean we did other things in between as well, like went on a little adventure throughout the open music rooms and auditorium to find something for a pit keyboardist and going up to the catwalks for a little while. As she was leaving I got her number and texted her for a little bit later in the night.

I didn't really talk to her that much until today, when we had another drama rehearsal (very little opportunity in the one class we have together). Though we didn't really talk much before the rehearsal (i mean we obviously both have other friends xD), She stayed by me for most of the rehearsal today too. We talked a lot again, especially when we were both in the booth running spotlights without anyone else up there, and there are a lot of breaks where we could talk.

By now, I want to ask her to the Snowcoming dance . It's coming up on February 6, so basically if I want to take her I'm going to have to act probably tomorrow. Now, here are the possible IOIs, I don't really know if any of them are legitimate.

-She talked to me for most of the rehearsal today even though some of her best friends were also there.

-Snowcoming eventually came up in our conversation on monday (well I sort of led it there xD), and she mentioned that she didn't have anyone to go with and didn't know if she'd even be going even though she was on student council planning it.

-I think i caught her staring at me in the light booth

-Towards the end of the rehearsal, Amy assigned her to do a spotlight and me to run the board in the auditorium. After like a minute she came down and sat next to me and started talking to me.

-Other people's relationships and that kind of stuff has come up multiple times when we talked on both days

-She always seems to follow me around in the auditorium and when Amy gives group instructions she always stands kind of close next to me.

Reading over this it seems kind of pathetic, but basically, does it seem like she likes me going off that? Seeing as I waited so late to post this I probably won't get a response before tomorrow when I'll probably ask her, but I just want some opinions.

[/hide]

I chickened out yesterday at the last minute.

Today, however, I asked her to snowcoming just as I was about to leave. She said maybe, and then explained that she didn't know if she could go yet or not, but if she could go then she would go with me. I guess I'll just have to see if this is a soft let-down or not, but I can hope.

EDIT: Guess not. She texted me later and said that she couldn't come because she had to sing at church and babysit and her parents wouldn't let her out of it or something. Ah well, at least rejections are getting easier to deal with.

[/hide]

If anyone was wondering what came of this...Nothing did. I talked to her on facebook later on that day (last Saturday), and everything still seemed normal. After that I didn't talk to her on Sunday at all (I didn't see her and I didn't want to look desperate by starting to text her), and I didn't see her on monday either as she had been put into a different English class at the semester.

Tuesday was the next rehearsal and as such it was the next time I saw her, but something was different. She dropped basically all of the IOIs (thought they were admittedly small in the first place) that she had been giving me all last week and she spent all the time she could away from light crew and with her other friends in the pit (band members, its a musical). We started talking again on wednesday, but it was still awkward and I just ran out of things to talk about, and by Thursday I had started to accept it.

However, on Thursday things changed direction again. We had started talking a bit, but it still was nothing like last week. the light crew started playing truth or dare in the light booth, and someone asked her who she was crushing on most right now. She quickly turned around and looked out the window and said that she didn't want to say because they might be in the auditorium and she didn't want them to hear. I didn't know if she actually liked someone in the pit (she doesn't talk to any of the actors) or if it was a coverup, but I started hoping it was the latter.

Yesterday was the first competition, and I again dropped any thoughts of her liking me as she basically stopped talking to me again. By then. I wasn't worried about it anymore and just talked to other people up until the competition. Our school got a first division rating on the play, and the light crew got a superior award. .After that, a couple people hooked their iPods up to the auditorium's sound system and started an impromptu dance for about 2 hours. After I was basically dragged on stage, I started dancing and it was some of the most fun I've had...well, since homecoming. I danced with like half the people there, had a circle mosh pit stated me, got carried around a couple times (I'm rather small xD), and was basically a center of attention at the beginning, and I just felt like I was on top of the world. I don't think I've ever felt that confident about myself any time before, and i figured, what the hell, maybe I could try getting to dance with Stacey again. However, I tried about 3 times throughout the dance and she just kept denying me every time just to dance with her friends again as soon as I looked away. But by then, I didn't really care. There are other things to life xD.

In summary: this week she stopped all the IOIs and I'm done worrying about dating her. I can still eventually find someone else xD.

[/hide]

Anyways, for the current situation. After about a month after that competition I started talking to her on facebook chat again, and continued to do so on and off for a while. I figured I had basically blown my chances by then, and even though I was interested in that other girl I mentioned for a little while, I still liked her a bit as well. We kept having some pretty interesting conversations during this period, and eventually I invited her to a get together wit some of my friends. It, er, didn't go so well. She felt awkward only knowing one of them, and she ended up leaving early and said she didn't really want to come to any more of the get-togethers. heh.

Anyways, after that I basically figured she wasn't interested, but i kept talking to her on facebook/texting her, and we kept having fun conversations so I didn't mind xD. In June we hung out for a while before pre-auditions for next year's musical, and I haven't actually seen her in person since then. Then in July those "like this status and I'll tell you something about what i think of you" games started coming up on facebook. I tried a couple to see her responses and...

First impression:

Dominic, The first time I met you I believed you were the smartest kid at [our school]! Yeah you knew alot about lighting and just talked with an intellegent tone. I thought you were super nice when you showed me how to work the light board and showed me around the cats. Then I realized you were in my engish class! Anyway..., I thought you were smart, kind, and just a great person. :)

Some other one:

Like: How nice and funny you are :)

Dislike: Havn't really seen you since [the drama competition] ended

First Impression: Why is this kid sitting ontop of the scaffolding? I think I've seen him somewhere before...in English class?....No thats not it!

Confession: You helped me alot with lights and I realized after you were in my English clas...s that you were the guy who played Hamlet when we reenacted it and You're a really good actor :) I'm soo glad I met you

But basically though now it probably seems like its grasping at straws, at the time that seemed like she might actually still be interested, so of course my interest started to flare up again. Then she asked to hang out, and we tried a couple times but it didn't end up working out before I had to leave for band camp, so we said we'd hang out the monday once I got back. We obviously kept texting/ facebook iming at this time, and before i left for band camp she ended up saying I was hilarious or that I made her day in every conversation we had.

Well this brings me to the present. I just got back from band camp yesterday, and things are basically still where we left off before that. On monday we're going to be meeting up at a mutual friend's bonfire and we might go to a nearby park beforehand for a while (her suggestion). Though I realize this isn't too much information, I waited too long to post this and its hard to remember everything from that time span and obviously however monday goes will have a large impact in this, does it seem like I might have a chance, or that I'm looking way too much into it?

I think you're looking too much into it, honestly. But then again, it's been a long time since I (over-)analyzed all of my relationship endeavors, haha.

I don't really understand why everybody's so afraid of the friend zone... the more cool girls you become close friends with, the more of their cool girlfriends you'll meet. Each "failure" increases your odds of "success."

77yLQy8.png

She isn't attracted to you imo.

The friend zone isn't really bad unless you have really strong feelings for her, which you don't seem to have. She can be your wingman :thumbup:

Plus, girls are fun to have as friends. Especially the more up front ones. +10 points if they're a lesbian as well. I have a friend that's a lesbian, she's very blunt and pretty much a [bleep]. So much fun to talk to and hang out with.

But yeah, I'd prefer to be friends with most girls rather than dating/pursuing.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Parents always assume the worst >_>

True that.

ehhhh

my friend's mum is pissed at me because I crashed in her bed with a girl, she thinks we had sex in there :(

I wonder if it has anything to do with the amount of women you have sex with? :rolleyes:

Popoto.~<3

Parents always assume the best.

Fixed.

OT: I think I just made plans for my first date...Anything I should know about dating?

http://forum.tip.it/blog/191/entry-1772-flirtingteasing/

I wonder if it has anything to do with the amount of women you have sex with? :rolleyes:

I've only hooked up with 2 girls in her presence, (she wasn't literally there, but she saw us meet and flirt) and I also told her about a [bleep] buddy. Surely that's not enough to justify her making that assumption