"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Got myself a date tomorrow at 12, here's to hoping it goes well. Though, I doubt anything is going to come of this, I don't think she's very keen, had to hassle her a bit for it, cos she has been "busy" apparently. That is all.

rosssigfinal.jpg

39724_1239449525864_1818079618_434820_5189453_n.jpg

There she is.

45607_148593798501083_100000513922836_383334_271232_n.jpg

There I am.

I think we would look good together. And Lamdan, thanks for the advice. Anyone else want to add their two cents? Here is my previous post again.

EDIT: No I don't always have that odd look on my face.

Well, I broke up with my girlfriend about a week ago. I pulled out of the funk a few days ago, and a few girls have caught my interest. Namely one from my middle school, I took her to the last 8th grade dance, and she's changed a lot. We both have. But she's still the same sweet, cute girl i remember her as. I found her on Facebook, and we talked back and forth about college and I had to go. We exchanged numbers and we talked today, I'm starting to like her a bit, but it may just be because of how I remember her from middle school. I'm going to try to hang out with her when I have a free day, and I'm kind of wondering what I should offer to do with her...? Coffee? Not a movie, sitting in the dark for a few hours isn't even getting me closer to finding out how I feel about her. Dinner? Lunch? Mall? How do I know if she's somewhat interested, what signs can I look for, etc. Any help is appreciated. :)

We aren't talking about clothing guys! This is not the "I need help with style", and other such clothing advice; thread! Help me! :(

If you post a picture of yourself, you're saying that you want help with style.

We aren't talking about clothing guys! This is not the "I need help with style", and other such clothing advice; thread! Help me! :(

Nowhere in my post did I ask for help with style. I said I thought we would look good together.

I figured that's what you were after since you posted a picture

I need help with the quoted text. Which you've done a bit off.

To be honest, if you wear shirts like that and always have your hair like a hedgehog, you won't look too good together. But I kid.

Tell her you're going to go practice your kite flying and would like her to join you. Do it tomorrow.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Nowhere in my post did I ask for help with style. I said I thought we would look good together.

I figured that's what you were after since you posted a picture

I need help with the quoted text. Which you've done a bit off.

You should take all the advice you can get, even if you didn't ask for it.

I did lots of thinking over the summer. I didn't exactly accomplish all the goals I set, but I'm a lot happier with myself (and everything, really) after all the reflecting. I feel like a new man. :thumbup:

Roses are red,

Violets are blue.

This line doesn't rhyme,

And neither does this one.

To be honest, if you wear shirts like that and always have your hair like a hedgehog, you won't look too good together. But I kid.

Tell her you're going to go practice your kite flying and would like her to join you. Do it tomorrow.

I need a haircut lol. It's usually much shorter and spiked neater. And this is the ONLY shirt I have that's that way. Most of them are Volcom brand, or just graphic tees.

Yeah, I think Lent will not be impressed by that either.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Think in outfits, not individual pieces. Your outfit should stand out, not your tee alone.

And by stand out, I mean that it's nicer than other people's outfits. Extraordinary, not extravagant.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Aye. Look good. You can certainly have a signature thing, but if your entire outfit can't anchor it, you look like you're just peacocking (and not even going all-out with it).

On an unrelated note (since this is one of few threads I frequent), I've nailed down driving my car. Not killing it at all, and washing it nicely Sunday. Getting a haircut on my birthday, and helping with a carwash to raise money for my best friend's car that got prematurely destroyed. School Monday, but I won't be driving until I get my license - hopefully that night. Then I need to try and wrangle up a parking pass.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

What the [bleep] does "I feel sexually attracted to you and you're a great friend and the sex was great but i don't have feelings for you" mean?

:wall: :wall:

That means, "Thanks for the sex, I don't want a relationship, but continue to [bleep] me."

She has a boyfriend, as of like a month ago.

She had feelings for me, all the while I was saying I couldn't imagine myself in a relationship.

Maybe she suppressed the feelings because of what I said, and still has them for me, but stronger ones for him.

What the [bleep] does "I feel sexually attracted to you and you're a great friend and the sex was great but i don't have feelings for you" mean?

:wall: :wall:

translation:

Sleeping with you was fun, but I've had my fill, I'm off to do my own thing now.

Subtext:

You're great at sex. I don't want you getting attatched, but if we were to [bleep] again, I'd certainly enjoy it

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn