"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

What about meeting girls through your social circle? That's how I met the chick I'm into now. That's saying something seeing as I've had feelings for a grand total of 2 girls since the love triangle [bleep] up years ago.

It's much easier too.

I dont have much of a social circle anymore. alot of my friends have and are moving this month, leaving me with something like 2-3 good friends left, only 1 living nearby. I'm slowly turning into a hermit, the very thing I hate ;__;

Popoto.~<3

He is around a lot of girls, he is confident,playful and sexual, he ensures girls don't automatically assume he is into them straight away and they never know where they stand with him because of his questionable sexuality.

Story of my life *self-five*

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

other guys have kissed me on the mouth.

Alot of girls are into that. I thought guy/guy was for the homosexual male populartion, but aparently a very large variety of women are into it, too. They just won't admit to it. It's a very well kept secret or something. I wish I'd discovered the truth sooner.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Well, it raises questions, and mystery, I guess. I mean, most guys go crazy over the two girls that start making out on the dancefloor. I guess it works the other way around, too.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Littleboy, how long exactly is "a while now"? I can only recall you mentioning her over the past month, which is certainly not "a while". A year is "a while".

'While' is a loose term, perhaps not the best. Weeks any better? =D

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I'm not sure how many girls are into the guy on guy thing, but it does show confidence. I'm comfortable with my sexuality, and dance/grind with other guys. I wouldn't say it's questionable though.

Then again I've [bleep]ed a girl while her boyfriend was watching, so I'm pretty much up for anything :?

To the guy who was anti-PUA, I agree. There's the type of pick-up that is like 'YO MAN YOU WANT GIRL? I GET YOU GIRL, I GET YOU 9000+ GIRLS, LEARN THIS PICK UP LINE AND LOOK FOR THIS SIGNAL AND FOLLOW THIS LIST AND YOU BE CHILL YO', and then there's the pick-up that is legit self-help. After I found out and learned the latter type over the summer, I feel like a completly new guy. I know how attraction works, how social interactions go down and all that.

hmolsig.png

I'm not sure how many girls are into the guy on guy thing, but it does show confidence. I'm comfortable with my sexuality, and dance/grind with other guys. I wouldn't say it's questionable though.

Then again I've [bleep]ed a girl while her boyfriend was watching, so I'm pretty much up for anything :?

You Sir have balls.

You Sir have balls.

I highly doubt it, more likely the boyfriend was into it.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

You Sir have balls.

To be fair, the testicles are moderately necessary in the sexual act.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

You Sir have balls.

To be fair, the testicles are moderately necessary in the sexual act.

Not in the slightest. Only if you want kids, and as we all know, Iamdan....Kids: not a fan.

:lol:

EDIT: Well the lack of sexual desire, I suppose...

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

What happened was that she started fantasizing about me, having dreams etc. She told him, who told me and didn't seem bothered by it at all. Fast forward a few months, we went out one night and her sister had gotten me extremely drunk. I was going to hook up with someone I met but got [rooster] blocked by a police related incident so I was pretty sexually frustrated. We got back to the house and me and her were both really drunk, he was sober. She started grabbing my junk and undoing my pants, I was going to leave to another room and crash when he said to go for it.

He is also apparently really bad at sex and she can almost never finish, so she is constantly horny and really bad when drunk which is probably why she acted on it in the first place.

He wasn't into it, he is just extremely passive and wanted whatever his girlfriend wanted.

I posted the whole story in detail but it got lost in a rollback.

They're both still together, both deeply in love, and deeply unsatisfied.

Since when did this turn into a cuckolding thread?

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

You've missed a lot.

Apparently so, Do people talk about BDSM relationship advice on here too?

"Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the existing government, and form a new one that suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is to liberate the world."

Abraham Lincoln

Thread originally designed for advice on how to get a girlfriend turns into thread about girlfriends/wives cheating on you? Though they're similar, somehwere, it took a wrong turn.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

You've missed a lot.

Apparently so, Do people talk about BDSM on here too?

I do like tying girls up, probably the closest I've gotten to that sorta thing.

icuownage, this thread pretty much goes everywhere related to girls and relationships.

This thread has No Limits into how crazy it gets then eh?

Interesting to know.

Abraham Lincoln

Only do BDSM with those you trust, once you're tied up, you're pretty much 100% under their control, and they can walk away.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Oh god, in the art of trolling, what HAVE I DONE?

NO BDSM DISCUSSION HERE.

Thanks

~Das

Administrator.

Abraham Lincoln