"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Hey this is weird an I don't know if this is the place but...

[hide=feetz]Would I be considered to have a foot "fetish" lol. It's different though, like I can't look at a foot and get an erection, I don't look at foot pr0nz, and I prefer legs/stomach/breasts/hips to them. But still...I like 'em. I always try to explain to my friends that it is sort of symbolism in a way. It means she is free and comfortable, and well....they're mine damn it. Relating to this, most girls don't have a problem with this do they? The ones I have been comfortable enough to tell didn't have a problem with it and they all liked it. By "it" I mean things like foot massages.[/hide]

Did I just make this topic awkward?

[hide=feetz]Would I be considered to have a foot "fetish" lol. It's different though, like I can't look at a foot and get an erection, I don't look at foot pr0nz, and I prefer legs/stomach/breasts/hips to them. But still...I like 'em. I always try to explain to my friends that it is sort of symbolism in a way. It means she is free and comfortable, and well....they're mine damn it. Relating to this, most girls don't have a problem with this do they? The ones I have been comfortable enough to tell didn't have a problem with it and they all liked it. By "it" I mean things like foot massages.[/hide]

what the hell are you rambling about now? [although i love the fact that your username is "justcallmedaddy" posting about fetishes. i like feet too, but not in a fetish way. It's more like, if the girl doesn't have smaller, well taken care of feet, it's a major turn off, but having so isn't nesesarily a turn on. it's more of me just being picky.

And I'm sure most girls wouldn't appose to you giving them a foot message, so it's more of a whatever. It's probably not taht abnormal, if at all.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I know a guy who has a foot fetish, I was kinda weirded out by it to be honest. He told me that something about feet is appealing to him.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

I know a guy who has a foot fetish, I was kinda weirded out by it to be honest. He told me that something about feet is appealing to him.

The exact same thing applies for me too... :uhh:

I'm missing my girlfriend. She's in Spain, and she's texting me. I don't mind that but it's costing me 30p to reply each time. I need her to stop but I don't want to sound rude - what can I say? : |

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

I'm missing my girlfriend. She's in Spain, and she's texting me. I don't mind that but it's costing me 30p to reply each time. I need her to stop but I don't want to sound rude - what can I say? : |

Be honest. I hate to be blunt, but if that offends her she's not worth being in a relationship with anyway.

That said - sending a text or two a day wouldn't go amiss.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Just a general dating question-

After a guy pays for the first few dates, what would be a good way to mention to the girl that she should start paying for half? It seems kind of awkward to flat out ask. Or is that the best way?

It's not that it offends her, I just don't want to sound like a douche by saying "stop texting me!"

Don't say it like that then - tell her the truth. Say: "i really like texting you, but because of the distance it's costing a lot, do you mind if we stop?"

polvCwJ.gif

There's nothing to be afraid of, she'll understand. Don't be scared to take a stand for yourself in situations like these. It's not far from vital.

@Dionysus (nice name!): Same thing here. Get her to pay half every time, or to pay you back.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

After a guy pays for the first few dates, what would be a good way to mention to the girl that she should start paying for half? It seems kind of awkward to flat out ask. Or is that the best way?

If she ever offers a date idea, that's the easiest way to approach. If not, a straight ask is the best way. It'll be better to start out small, though - ice cream or something. After a steak dinner isn't the best time to say hey, you pay.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

If she ever offers a date idea, that's the easiest way to approach. If not, a straight ask is the best way. It'll be better to start out small, though - ice cream or something. After a steak dinner isn't the best time to say hey, you pay.

So just straight out ask (something along the lines of), "hey do you mind if we start splitting the bill?" I think open communication is the best way usually. But it just seems a little strange to ask.

Yes, that should do fine.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

So just straight out ask (something along the lines of), "hey do you mind if we start splitting the bill?" I think open communication is the best way usually. But it just seems a little strange to ask.

Explain your reasoning - going with: "I want us to be equal in this relationship" and "I don't want you to feel like you owe me anything" are probably good things to say.

polvCwJ.gif

It's not that it offends her, I just don't want to sound like a douche by saying "stop texting me!"

Don't say it like that then - tell her the truth. Say: "i really like texting you, but because of the distance it's costing a lot, do you mind if we stop?"

Say everything there but don't say stop instead say something like text less often.

I would just stop texting her as often. Still text, but take a little longer each time until she asks why you aren't texting as often, then tell her it's because it's getting expensive or something. That shouldn't really create any problems right?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I would just stop texting her as often. Still text, but take a little longer each time until she asks why you aren't texting as often, then tell her it's because it's getting expensive or something. That shouldn't really create any problems right?

Honesty it is always nice especially when your in a relationship with a girl/boy you should be able to tell them that you cannot text them as much due to costs.

Honesty it is always nice especially when your in a relationship with a girl/boy you should be able to tell them that you cannot text them as much due to costs.

Yeah I always say that if you can't be open about simple things and the other person cannot accept them, then there's little hope for the relationship.

Just as long as you throw something positive in there, she shouldn't take it too hard. Like "I wish I could keep texting you this much but the costs are really building up so we're going to have to text less often! :( I'm missing you though!"

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Exactly, this should be such a minor issue that you wouldn't have to think about it for more than 15 minutes to decide what to do.

Explain your reasoning - going with: "I want us to be equal in this relationship" and "I don't want you to feel like you owe me anything" are probably good things to say.

Unless she pays you back with a [bleep].

^ I'm impressed that is censored, I mean oral sex.

Hate to double post/answer myself, but I can confirm my suspicion. Last night, hot ass party, one of the prettiest girls I know complaining about her feet and walking around a lot, like I could really back away from that? She got what she wanted, I got what I wanted. Thanks OT!

Unless she pays you back with a [bleep].

Don't frame it as a favor, she should enjoy doing it.

Just saying.

That said, the new girl I was intrigued by is into me but I think I'm back in the 'I get over them quickly when they aren't much of a challenge' swing of things :/ I'll see how things go.

edit:

I was thinking about that today and had an epiphany. I've always known and understood this, but now I realize it's the same with me and I feel it too. I used to think it was just me needing a challenge and there was no relation to why girls need it too.

Most girls, and some guys have options. Obviously people with options are going to screen for the best. The reason why girls, and guys with options want a challenge, is because the 'best option' is obviously also going to have many options.

Girls are attracted to guys all the time, generally guys are too scared to make a move without obvious encouragement and they never even find out about it. This is why you should assume the girl is into you, calibrate by her reactions, but keep escalating. Keep moving forward. Even if she isn't into you, she will respect you for having the balls to do it.

If a girl is into a guy and he gives himself to her too easily, she will lose attraction for him.

Think of it this way: If she's screening for a catch, she is going to have to work to get him. If he isn't challenging, she will wonder if he is really that great after all.

"Why is he into me? How come it was so easy? Maybe he's desperate." etc

This is why you should never 'spill your feelings.' Even if she does it first. Even if you have been having sex for months. (I learned that one the hard way) Let her know you are into her by qualifying her. Qualifying her is when you look for reasons to like her, and let her know subtly what you find. Compliment her on things you value. Don't complement her on her looks because then you look shallow. Then be a challenge to keep her guessing.

[words in crazy australian]

I'm struggling with my lady. Even though she was straight-forward about how she would be pretty bi-polar at times, it still bugs me sometimes. She just won't give me a straight answer about anything. We both like each other. We're both like little baby birds in the world of relationships.

Just bugs me that I can't just drive and see her. Talking over the phone/texting is the bane of my existence.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream