"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Getting punched in the chin is pretty rough. Moreso when a knife is involved.

I smell a possibly awesome story.

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Getting punched in the chin is pretty rough. Moreso when a knife is involved.

I smell a possibly awesome story.

I think his point was that they were lamenting over a situation that isn't that bad and that shouldn't be cared about. I'm starting to think none of Lent's jokes are jokes (unless I've been the only one in the dark. Maybe this is one of those moments where you discover something amazing which, in truth, is either really obvious or simply wrong).

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Meeting new people solves everything. Seriously. Until you turn your back, get caught in the inbetween and try to balance both edges of your life. The transition stage is rough, getting through it is key. And 'liking' too many people at once, while knowing you don't actually give a [cabbage] about any of them is getting tiresome. Is a normal mutual relationship too much to ask for these days?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Rpg, to go back to your situation, the only problem with the two girls being friends is if the girl you're interested in holds back from pursuing any of her curiosity in you because she wants to stay loyal to her friend. Unless you tell the one girl "lol no you're fat" or something like that, you can easily let her down softly. Best case scenario you get the girl without hurting feelings. Worst case, no one is hurt, you get into the circle of friends, and you don't get the girl because she isn't interested in you in the first place. Either way, I think you need to be a gentleman and let this girl know that you aren't interested in her so you don't let her be led on. The sooner the better for you.

And my problem at the moment is figuring out a good way to tell a girl that she's just too young for me to consider, and finding a good place to meet people. I'm considering just taking the subway downtown by myself or with a friend and just finding stuff to do.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Rpg, to go back to your situation, the only problem with the two girls being friends is if the girl you're interested in holds back from pursuing any of her curiosity in you because she wants to stay loyal to her friend. Unless you tell the one girl "lol no you're fat" or something like that, you can easily let her down softly. Best case scenario you get the girl without hurting feelings. Worst case, no one is hurt, you get into the circle of friends, and you don't get the girl because she isn't interested in you in the first place. Either way, I think you need to be a gentleman and let this girl know that you aren't interested in her so you don't let her be led on. The sooner the better for you.

And my problem at the moment is figuring out a good way to tell a girl that she's just too young for me to consider, and finding a good place to meet people. I'm considering just taking the subway downtown by myself or with a friend and just finding stuff to do.

You speak the truth.

As for telling a girl she's too young?

No girl is too young ;)

Im' kidding

I say jsut tell her exactly that, she is too young and you need an older woman to call your own. New places to find girls? the thing is, the harder you look, the harder it seems to find one. I usually just trip over them at random. You said take the subway to some place? GREAT idea. Hell, even the subway can be a meeting place. That's how I met one of my latest female friends. I was taking a train to my college to take a placement test, and she happened to be going to do the same thing. Anywhere can be a meeting ground. Just keep your chin up, and your mind ready.

god dammit get out of my head

I've become a pathetic depressed mess who checks his phone every 20 minutes hoping for a text from her, even while he's out with friends trying to get his mind off it.

god dammit get out of my head

I've become a pathetic depressed mess who checks his phone every 20 minutes hoping for a text from her, even while he's out with friends trying to get his mind off it.

[hide]bawww.jpg[/hide]

Amirite?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I used to compulsively check my phone too,, but it was whenever I gave out my number so I could add the person to my contacts and not get a text and think "Who the [bleep] is this?" It just takes willpower. Just put is somewhere you won't get it unless you need it.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

[hide]

You speak the truth.

As for telling a girl she's too young?

No girl is too young ;)

Im' kidding

I say jsut tell her exactly that, she is too young and you need an older woman to call your own. New places to find girls? the thing is, the harder you look, the harder it seems to find one. I usually just trip over them at random. You said take the subway to some place? GREAT idea. Hell, even the subway can be a meeting place. That's how I met one of my latest female friends. I was taking a train to my college to take a placement test, and she happened to be going to do the same thing. Anywhere can be a meeting ground. Just keep your chin up, and your mind ready.

[/hide]

]

Notice how I said meet new people :wink: To be honest, I've decided not to care about getting a girlfriend or anything, just having fun. I happen to find meeting new people fun, so now me and my friend are going downtown to do random shenanigans. It's definitely going to be fun :thumbup:

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

(and nothing sucks more then being 18 and a virgin, Im sure Ryan will agree)

Being 19, a virgin, never had a girl friend or kissed anyone? That worse?

At least you have your Eevee. Some people don't even have that.

I have a habit of dismissing potentials before trying them.

Am I the only one?

Am I the only one?

You aren't alone, this is a pretty bad habit of mine. And even though it's probably on a fairly small scale, it's still giving me a lot of problems.

tvnet_banner-2.jpg

Am I the only one?

Nope, I do it too.

Also, because asking one set of twins about whether or not guys are an issue for them wasn't enough, I asked another 2 sets (I know a lot of twins) Anyway, one (my ex) said that it's not that big of an issue with her and her sister, but ALL of the guys she's gone out with except me ended up asking her sister out. The other girls said that they've gotten into pretty big fights over guys.

Amaranth_GTO.png

Am I the only one?

Ya, I'm guilty of it too. It probably comes naturally to everyone and you just have to train yourself not to do it.

Am I the only one?

Nope, I do it too.

Also, because asking one set of twins about whether or not guys are an issue for them wasn't enough, I asked another 2 sets (I know a lot of twins) Anyway, one (my ex) said that it's not that big of an issue with her and her sister, but ALL of the guys she's gone out with except me ended up asking her sister out. The other girls said that they've gotten into pretty big fights over guys.

Cool, thanks for asking :P

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

I have a serious problem with age. I don't know why, but a guy too young for me (too young meaning 2-1.5 years younger), is just disqualified as an option.

A while ago I met a really cute guy that I actually found very attractive. When I found out he was 16 I just... dismissed the idea on the spot.

I don't have a problem with them being older though... :???:

I have a serious problem with age. I don't know why, but a guy too young for me (too young meaning 2-1.5 years younger), is just disqualified as an option.

A while ago I met a really cute guy that I actually found very attractive. When I found out he was 16 I just... dismissed the idea on the spot.

I don't have a problem with them being older though... :???:

I don't think that's a problem, particularly at your age. You're an adult, it's natural to not be satisfied with the maturity level of someone who's in the middle of high school.

As you get older, the age difference becomes less important.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

It's not necessarily his maturity. Both physically (and from what I've seen, mentally/emotionally), he seems very mature. I just have this... problem. "16? I'm out!".

To be pefrectly honest, he seemed more mature than some of the guys my age or older than me. It's some sort of... subtle phobia. Eh.

I have seen people of younger age appear to be more mature on the outside, then once you actually get to know them you realize that after all, they are younger.

There is a certain stigma in society about dating people with a large age difference, so that's probably a contributing factor.

polvCwJ.gif

Think of age differences like this Romy:

When you're young, an age difference of 12 years is outrageous. When my father was 12, my mother was just born and now, she's 42 and he's 54. It's not that big of a deal anymore. Imagine if you had a relationship with that 16 year old that lasted for 2 years or longer, he'd be 18 and you'd be 20. And it's not a big deal anymore. Also, if he's in high school dating a girl out of school, his popularity: through the roof.

I can only speak from personal experience, but all I hear directed at people 15-25 who date someone 2 years + younger is "cradle robber".

polvCwJ.gif