"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

Dont get caught up in longing for her, but hey man it sounds like you handled it well

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I just wanna say kudos. When I think friend zone, I think guys who get in your situation but never get the balls to ask the girl out, then get annoyed 3 years later when he isn't dating her. Instead, you asked her out and now can move on and ask someone else out.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

College freshman

Also dont commit to anyone as a freshman. Rookie mistake.

On Monday, university ball.

Have a date for it, but she is typical of someone her age, has gotten hurt and is angry at the world for it. But, the afterparty will have lots of singles.

Talking with me flatmate, who is pretty much muggi, he told me that nearly all not so very popular (or, well, slutty) girls aged 20-24 are like that around here. They fall in love for the first time, and they crash and burn and then are seriously protective and afraid of everything until a bit older. I wonder if it is so elsewhere aswell.

Thoughts?

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

It's certainly a pattern, not even exclusive to the female gender honestly. Regionally the age will vary a bit, but yeah dating kinda sucjs between 20-25

Lol you guys are all so wrong. I think you're referring to a small minority of people who get hurt dating. I actually by their twenties, most people are a lot more mature, open minded and at ease with who they are. 

Not to get too braggy but I've  managed to line up 3 dates in three days this week. Plus a job interview today. Great sucess.

• Like 1
rosssigfinal.jpg

Perhaps its a small town verse city thing. I grew up pretty suburban, but I'm well aware that the rules of city life growing up were very different

I may have to break up with that girl I mentioned a couple of months back. She's been getting more and more distant over pretty much all of November so I'm going to talk to her and see if she's just been stressed and busy because of work and class or if she's just no interest anymore. Will report back later.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Have you banged her yet? >_>

Muggi's approach to life in a single sentence.

• Like 1

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.