Da_Latios

"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Kinda starting to think i might break up with my girlfriend when i "graduate" . I feel like relationships just aren't for me anymore. I have certain routines and habits at home, and i don't like breaking them. And this past month she's lived with me for 2 weeks while my parents were away and i don't know... It was fun having her here and shit, but having to do things so much differently was weird. I don't know if i liked it.

Living with who you date changes sooo many things, its crazy. Like you see entirely different sides of each other.

A) talk to her about your daily rituals

B) ive heard of couples indefinately being living space separated even through marriage, which is financially not great, but its all about priority and happiness, right?

@Muggiw:

Was she "cool" with it, or cool with it? I suspect in the next month or so she'll try to pull some stunt to attempt to make you jealous. But maybe I think too mischievous of your lady friend.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Doesn't really matter. If she wants to see other people, she can, and I will remain unaffected by it either way. Jealousy ploys only work on people who get jealous :P

Got a date with a fit big boobed Gold's Gym trainer tonight... First date in like a month since online is a dead zone right now. Should be fun lol

77yLQy8.png

If you know her in real life why do you need PoF to get to her?

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

What is PoF?

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Poseidon's official Fraternity.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I just clicked that link and everyone in the preview panel was either a teen with kids, some super religious freak, or an old fat person.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Ill bet you live in the bible belt

A.k.a. living hell

Yup.

My favorite was "I believe that saying that a woman is 'sexy' is degrading and immoral." Like..... seriously?

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

Instead of being idiots they're idiot savants.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I got a "feminine boy willing to do anything"

:unsure:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I got a "feminine boy willing to do anything"

:unsure:

Send him my way. <3

Popoto.~<3

I stopped using the site when i realized there were, in fact, no fish.

• Like 1

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

I've never had a personal account with pof, but having seen my local competition on the site, I'd either be able to get all of the girls, or none of them provided they actually like this brand of stupidity

yeah POF is in general a total joke. for straight couples, it's a mass competition to see who can out-sex each other to get a woman's attention as it is essentially a catalog for women. For gays its either for the introverted like myself, or total creeps. Dunno about lesbians or trans though.

Popoto.~<3

I'm pretty convinced I like being single better than being in a relationship at this point. Just an interesting flip flop from 7 years ago. (with years of neutrality in between)

I've been single for four years now and I'm not planning on changing that anytime soon. I'm gonna run up the score until I get it out of my system.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."