"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

So that date ended up actually going really well! We just ended up talking over Bubble Tea; it was a lot of fun though!

So early on in the date, she asked me what i was doing with the rest of the weekend, and I mentioned that I was going to a party later that night. over the course of the next hour or so, she mentioned twice that she had nothing to do that night and wanted to do something, etc. At the end of the date after I hugged her goodbye she said she had a ton of fun and was really glad that she met me. Figuring I couldn't really get more of a signal than that, I invited her to the party I was going to. She said she'd love to come and to send her more details later in the night. She ended up bailing though which is not a big deal because she seems so obviously interested.

What do I do from here lol?  I'm going to a concert on Tuesday with some friends that's pretty close to our campus, and I also could do something this Wednesday or Thursday night cause it's a low-workload week for me. She mentioned that she was going to be going out of town for a competition this weekend though so that's out of the picture. I've just never really made it to this point and I'm lost lmfao.

Thursday night. Keep it short. Kiss her.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Me and my girlfriend broke up a week ago. This past week has been a bit easier than i thought it would be. I miss her. She was my best friend, but we weren't working out. Her expectations were too different from mine. She had to "change" too much about herself to be with me. She constantly mentioned it when we had fights too. I never asked her to change anything, i always gave her the option. I laid out my expectations and gave her the option of either being with me or being with someone that doesn't mind those things. She chose to stay, so she chose to change whatever it was that bothered me. Just as i changed certain aspects of myself.

Anyway, over the past 2 or 3 months things have been piling up more and more. Arguments were more frequent. Other drama started. I started feeling less and less for her in terms of physical attraction. It was pretty obvious too. I guess she knew this was coming. But on Friday night last week i told her that i think we should part our ways. Things were said, obviously. She thought that i would change my mind and beg for her to take me back, but i didn't. So she started begging, playing on my emotions. Understandable. We have known each other for almost 5 years, dated for almost 3 of them. Just too much happened in the 2 years we weren't together, and sometimes i couldn't look at her the way i wanted too. And in a way i think that's what started this from the start. It sucks...

Anyway... the past week wasn't as hard as i thought it would be. I thought i'd miss her a lot more. I thought i'd be tempted to text her, or call her. But i really didn't want too. Sometimes when i'm up really late at night i'll feel it (like now), but i think that's only the lack of sleep kicking in. I wish we could still be friends. She's a great person, and she's fun to be around. But unfortunately with everything that has happened, now and in the past, i doubt that's possible.

I think i want to stay single for a while now. Stay away from girls a bit.

• Like 1

Me and my girlfriend broke up a week ago. This past week has been a bit easier than i thought it would be. I miss her. She was my best friend, but we weren't working out. Her expectations were too different from mine. She had to "change" too much about herself to be with me. She constantly mentioned it when we had fights too. I never asked her to change anything, i always gave her the option. I laid out my expectations and gave her the option of either being with me or being with someone that doesn't mind those things. She chose to stay, so she chose to change whatever it was that bothered me. Just as i changed certain aspects of myself.

Anyway, over the past 2 or 3 months things have been piling up more and more. Arguments were more frequent. Other drama started. I started feeling less and less for her in terms of physical attraction. It was pretty obvious too. I guess she knew this was coming. But on Friday night last week i told her that i think we should part our ways. Things were said, obviously. She thought that i would change my mind and beg for her to take me back, but i didn't. So she started begging, playing on my emotions. Understandable. We have known each other for almost 5 years, dated for almost 3 of them. Just too much happened in the 2 years we weren't together, and sometimes i couldn't look at her the way i wanted too. And in a way i think that's what started this from the start. It sucks...

Anyway... the past week wasn't as hard as i thought it would be. I thought i'd miss her a lot more. I thought i'd be tempted to text her, or call her. But i really didn't want too. Sometimes when i'm up really late at night i'll feel it (like now), but i think that's only the lack of sleep kicking in. I wish we could still be friends. She's a great person, and she's fun to be around. But unfortunately with everything that has happened, now and in the past, i doubt that's possible.

I swear if we go digging through this thread we can find you making a similar post about the same damn girl.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I swear if we go digging through this thread we can find you making a similar post about the same damn girl.

About 4 other times off memory.

Popoto.~<3

About 4 other times off memory.

Oh come now, we're all guilty of it...no? just me? whatever.

Today I went on a really confusing "date" that reminded me why its so important to make your intentions clear when meeting people from the internet. We complimented each other up and down, got drunk, jammed to pop punk in the car but she was not about letting me into her apartment, and not all that into me trying to kiss her either. I thought I was fluent in girl at this point...but when it comes to green haired chicks that haven't dated anyone who isn't married with kids before I seem to be at a loss. I love how interesting life is sometimes though.

Next attempt will be Monday. Next time I will be more direct with intention and not just direct with my lips.

Wait wait wait girl who's previous dating history is only men who are married with children? Tbh sounds like you dodged a bullet. I just can't see that ending well.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

How many dating experiences "end well" sir squib? I didnt even realize that was a real option. Besides, I have a habit of making sure I take every bullet fired at me to the teeth haha

I'll have it straightened out on monday. If she's down to come with me to a booze/tattoo convention. And let's be real. She will be. (And if she's not then I've been wasting my time and I'll go back to square one tinder)

I don't think I could ever date ANYONE with children. 

The real question is, why would you be dating a single (homosexual) parent that has kids at your age? That would be a pretty strange situation to begin with......

• Like 1

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

We've had this discussion before. I'm not super comfortable with being a father figure by any means any time soon. It's a shame cause I have had some real attractive mothers come on to me, but it's just say too much responsibility imo

How many dating experiences "end well" sir squib? I didnt even realize that was a real option. Besides, I have a habit of making sure I take every bullet fired at me to the teeth haha

I'll have it straightened out on monday. If she's down to come with me to a booze/tattoo convention. And let's be real. She will be. (And if she's not then I've been wasting my time and I'll go back to square one tinder)

Not all of them end well. True. But... sometimes you can kinda see it coming? Like, dating someone who you basically described as a home wrecker that just sounds bad. (I'm operating on the assumption that these married men she dated were allegedly in monogamous relationships before they started dating green hair and that green hair knew that married dude was, in fact, married.)

Also, green hair sorta isn't dating a guy with kids. Again, this is an assumption, but I would assume it's married guy just looking for some side action but doesn't want her to meet the wife nor the kids.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png

Secured me a date for the uni jubilee prom.

95 years since the start of studies in Estonian in here. Uni itself is from 1632.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Hope youre not expecting sex within the next year at this rate

But as low levelled said, just ask her out and try again (before it gets weird...you are calling them "dates" right?)

second date was really fun but i pussied out of kissing her at the end and idk what to do now lol

tell her you have real loose teeth, that dangle like a windchime in the confines of yr mouth. teeth just constantly on the verge of falling out, all wiggly and wobbly, so any hefty kissing action might result w/her ending up with a few more teeth than she started with.
  • Like 1

FBqTDdL.jpg

sleep like dead men

wake up like dead men

second date was really fun but i pussied out of kissing her at the end and idk what to do now lol

tell her you have real loose teeth, that dangle like a windchime in the confines of yr mouth. teeth just constantly on the verge of falling out, all wiggly and wobbly, so any hefty kissing action might result w/her ending up with a few more teeth than she started with.

You were better as a misandist libertarian