"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

I made an OKCupid account a year ago and put "In a Relationship" and I had girls sending me dirty messages, then apologizing for messaging a guy whos taken. 

I wonder how much of an impact the "In a Relationship" status had on that.

And on a related note, how [bleep]ed are you if you show up to a date with a hickey on your neck? (not from the girl your meeting up with)

hickeys are a status symbol but if you're ashamed, cover it up with a turtle neck. and a gold chain, which is another status symbol.

77yLQy8.png

Show up to a date with a hickey. Boss status. Girls love competition. Especially with each other. Especially over guys.

*note this mostly applies for crazy girls

**crazy girls that are absolutely DTF

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Aight so this bullshit just happened:

>>Typical night out with guys

>>tinder swiping blind, 100% Like ratio

>>attractive girl, 19 matches

>>initiate contact, impress her with good sense of self

>>get to talking

>>"I've [bleep]ed the last 5 guys I met on tinder, so I'm going to try something new...you get to be my guinea pig!

>>accept challenge (most girls from my experience that align with her...type say these things as a hail mary to prevent themselves from making "mistakes")

>>engage in a competition of sexting

>>make her laugh, then concern her

>>save foot hold

>>realize meetup is far from established after 4 hours

>>she nicknames me "big beard"

TO BE CONTINUED

The plot thickens.

"I've [bleep]ed the last 5 guys I met on tinder, so I'm going to try something new..." really threw me for a loop. I shouldn't have been baited I know, but the challenge is just so...fun? 

I'm still convinced odds are in my favor. Just very frustrating.

Ok Muggi this whole OKC business is of interest to me. I have created a profile and set my location as London as I am travelling current but will be in London permanently for some time. 

My profile is pretty terrible, but I've managed to secure 3 dates. Well I told three girls the can take out for a drink to which they agreed. My response rate is decent, maybe close to 10%, I think my below average (lazy) profile doesn't help. 

I started messaging a few older women the other night, 32-36 and my response has has actually been higher. I find it interesting, in London there are some truly awful younger girls, but in that older age range quite a few lookers.

rosssigfinal.jpg

Didn't hurt that you're a decent looking young guy Jeff

After asking her what her best qualities are besides her looks:

Her: Well, your guess is as good as mine. We'd like to think that we know ourselves inside and out, but our brains are fantastic deception artists. So from a very subjective standpoint, I'd say that I'm rather funny and have a quick wit. Also (as shown by my profile pictures), I'm a great photographer. That much, even through this haze of self-interest, is true.

>_>

• Like 1

77yLQy8.png

Okay i don't know if i have mentioned this before or not, but i'm pretty sure i have. On NYE last year i met this woman. She was 32 or 31, i can't remember. Me and my girlfriend were going through a rough patch (this is useless back story, by the way). That night this woman (feels weird calling a 30-something year old a girl) was hitting on me to no end. Even after telling her  i have a girlfriend. Even after introducing her. She gave no shits. Anyway, she took my number cause she worked at the Airport and could help me out in the future, etc. As oblivious as i am, i actually thought that was her only intention. Fast forward a few days. It's a week or two into the new year. Me and my girlfriend decide to take a break. Things got a bit too heavy. We both had some emotional drama we had to sort out. Typical monogamous bullshit. Nothing new. So one night i was sitting behind my laptop, watching some shit on YouTube and this woman sends me a message on whatsapp. We talked, etc. She explained how she lost her phone on NYE and had to kill 3 puppies, sacrifice a goat, and suck a strangers dick to get my number back. She felt bad for not being able to communicate with me (i never bothered taking her number that night so i couldn't initiate). Anyway we started talking and before i knew it i was asking her why she really wanted my number. She admitted to having a sexual attraction towards me, but it felt weird because i'm almost 10 years her junior. Long story short, she asked me to come over. It's a weird and long story of how we actually got to that point, but yeah. Next thing i knew i was in the bathroom doing some manscaping, taking a shower, and having a peptalk with my penis letting it know exactly what would happen if it didn't perform. An hour later i'm in my car on my way to her house.

I'll spare the gory details, but all i can say is it's a night i'll never forget. As long as i live. She did things to me i can't even describe. Things that come from years and years of practice and experience. As i walked back to my car that night, wobbly legs and all, it reminded me of something i heard either in a movie or in a series or perhaps i read it somewhere. It basically said something along the lines of "If you (referring to the guy) were screaming more than she was, you're the one that got [bleep]ed and she was the one doing all the [bleep]ing".

That night i got [bleep]ed. I got my brains [bleep]ed out. Without a doubt the best sexual experience of my life.

I don't know how this has any relevance to the entire thread, to anything that has been said on this page, or on the last 10 pages. But i just read Jeff and Muggi talking about older women and i was reminded of that night.  

• Like 1

Hahaha bragging rights for days Noxx thats brilliant. Hell, that happened to you 10 months ago and youre STILL talking about it. Sounds incredible

Of the two oldest women I've been with, one was about 4 years older and the other 7 years...they were both two of the better sexual experiences I've had. 

Ok so this one girl sent me this message 

"OK…risk of sounding ageist and I don't want to harp on this because it's really not an issue, but you've actually sent me more interesting messages than most anyone else on this site. 

Again…I hope you don't take that to mean that I think 23 year olds aren't incapable of quality interaction, but I'm impressed."

She is 33 and smokin'. Like dark eyes and dark hair and slim. 

rosssigfinal.jpg

Of the two oldest women I've been with, one was about 4 years older and the other 7 years...they were both two of the better sexual experiences I've had. 

Ok so this one girl sent me this message 

"OK…risk of sounding ageist and I don't want to harp on this because it's really not an issue, but you've actually sent me more interesting messages than most anyone else on this site. 

Again…I hope you don't take that to mean that I think 23 year olds aren't incapable of quality interaction, but I'm impressed."

She is 33 and smokin'. Like dark eyes and dark hair and slim. 

"I appreciate the compliment. I pride myself on being able to hold an intelligent conversation with people, regardless of their age. Unless you're 6, then we have a problem. Unless you're into that sort of thing. Which I'm not saying I am. I'm just saying I don't mind if you are. But if you're into that..."

I've had too much coffee.

Changed tinder girl around on me being a guinea pig. I knew odds were in my favor. Always believe in yourself

Im so glad I no longer understand what Faststrike is talking about lol

---

Tinder girl is playing my own game against me and winning. I find myself checking my phone every 10 minutes like an idiot looking for messages that aren't coming lol. But I got pre-approved by the "hotel" we'll be staying at so everything is falling into place nicely. Also, my Exxxotica tickets came in today so I'm feeling quite pleasantly manic. Dear lord don't give me coffee right now.

I regret deleting grindr off my phone. My phone's become too outdated Android-wise for it to be installed now, how else am I meant to find hot, single men in my area? 

seriously though, the majority of guys here either have serious commitment issues or are the most stuck-up people you'll ever meet. They're the kind of people who think "just because I have a good looking body, I DESERVE an 11/10 guy that doesn't exist and anything short isn't good enough".

Trust me, it's worse then it sounds.

Popoto.~<3

Tinder/grinder pro-tip: (this is an obvious strategy but not one I want spread all over the internet or it'll be self defeating)

Swipe right 100%. Give only a validation of person in your description (instagram, snap chat, etc). Less than 4 photos that each promote an attractive feature about you (your friends at a bar, graduation photo, driving something, your face at a good angle.

Dont even look. Just swipe right. Any girl(or guy) thats into you will be a connection anyway and anyone you "accidentally" connect with can easily be ignored. They get the confidence that someone found them attractive and you get the advantage of weeding out anyone not interested in you. I average about 1 match every 100 swipes but you have to account for user activity and other algorithms. From those matches you can then use the "muggiw method" of getting in, sealing the deal and getting out. Time is of the essence. No allusion to meeting up within 24 hours? Move on. Theres swiping to be done

Tinder/grinder pro-tip: (this is an obvious strategy but not one I want spread all over the internet or it'll be self defeating)

Swipe right 100%. Give only a validation of person in your description (instagram, snap chat, etc). Less than 4 photos that each promote an attractive feature about you (your friends at a bar, graduation photo, driving something, your face at a good angle.

Dont even look. Just swipe right. Any girl(or guy) thats into you will be a connection anyway and anyone you "accidentally" connect with can easily be ignored. They get the confidence that someone found them attractive and you get the advantage of weeding out anyone not interested in you. I average about 1 match every 100 swipes but you have to account for user activity and other algorithms. From those matches you can then use the "muggiw method" of getting in, sealing the deal and getting out. Time is of the essence. No allusion to meeting up within 24 hours? Move on. Theres swiping to be done

idk that the meetup has to be within 24 hours, sometimes people are legitimately busy/ out of town, as long as you get something set up.

this coming from somebody who has had no luck with anything more than first dates off tinder though so take this with a grain of salt i guess haha

I sometimes can't arrange a free hour a week in advance...

For example, all but one weekend until Christmas I have already some arrangments waiting for me...

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

For example, all but one weekend until Christmas I have already some arrangments waiting for me...

if you're really that busy though then you probably don't have time to date anyways lol

edit:

lol tfw copypasting the "you seem interesitng..." etc style openers and send it to a girl with a blank profile and get called out on it

awk

• Like 1

if you're really that busy though then you probably don't have time to date anyways lol

edit:

lol tfw copypasting the "you seem interesitng..." etc style openers and send it to a girl with a blank profile and get called out on it

awk

Yeah that happens occasionally since my first follow-up message is always "What would you say your best quality is that doesn't have anything to do with your looks? I've got my own guesses but you'd probably know better than I would. :)"

Hard to provide "my own guesses" when their profile's completely blank lol

But other than that, I've never actually been called out for using a copy/paste opener on any of the dating sites. I've only been called out once and that was on Tinder the first time I tried using it... and that's mostly because my standard opener made no sense within the context of Tinder so it was kind of obvious lol

If a girl ever does accuse you of copy/pasting, then your immediate response should be...

Her: You sent me a copy and pasted message? Wow.

You: Hell yeah.

Or

Her: Guys who send copy and paste messages are really lame.

You: Yeah, I agree with you that guys who send copy and paste messages are awesome...

77yLQy8.png