"I want a girlfriend/boyfriend", and other such relationship advice

Da_Latios

No 99, you act like you didn't see this coming...

There must have been some signs, did she give any reasons?

Apparently I complained too much... although I don't recall ever complaining considering i thought that she was perfect. I'm going to apologize and see if that gets us anywhere and if not then I'm just gonna tell her that I respect her decision and move on. I just can't believe after 7 months she would break up with me for something that little :(

Good choice, and really don't expect her to take you back, 99.999999999999999999999999999% of the time if a girl gives a reason like that she is covering for her own motives.

cool_sig1.jpg

Doubt that was the only reason. I think she was just ready to move on.

C'mon, it's alright. You can do it. Just take some time to hang out, you'll be alright before long.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Apparently I complained too much... although I don't recall ever complaining considering i thought that she was perfect. I'm going to apologize and see if that gets us anywhere and if not then I'm just gonna tell her that I respect her decision and move on. I just can't believe after 7 months she would break up with me for something that little :(

You have my condolences. Just remember that one day this will be behind you, and before you know it - that day will come. It does seem strange that 7 months were killed over a little whining. But as you said, it's her decision. I suggest you move on as quickly as possible and get a new girl. That's what high school is all about, afterall. Don't let it get to you.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

You have my condolences. Just remember that one day this will be behind you, and before you know it - that day will come. It does seem strange that 7 months were killed over a little whining. But as you said, it's her decision. I suggest you move on as quickly as possible and get a new girl. That's what high school is all about, afterall. Don't let it get to you.

Pity I didnt learn that during my High School Years. -.-

Popoto.~<3

My girlfriend I've been with for 7 months dumped me today. I still love her and I can't get over her...

I just want her back : :cry:

What should I do?

Ask her if the pair of you can talk about what's bothering her before she makes any rational decisions. But the sad news is if she's ditching you because you complain too much then you don't have the problem, she does. Her problem is she doesn't like your personality and expects you to change. The more she tries to change you and mold you in to someone you're not, the less she is going to like you and the more things she will find to pick about. It's also bad news for you as your self esteem goes down the drain for every time you apologize and attempt to change who you are. If someone doesn't love everything about you (even the parts that piss you off) then give them the flick.

I know this post is not on topic at all.. But something about this thread made me remember how to not care. ::'

A great skill indeed, if I do say so myself.

Depends what you're not caring about.

Pity I didnt learn that during my High School Years.

How could it have benefited you?

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

My girlfriend I've been with for 7 months dumped me today. I still love her and I can't get over her...

I just want her back : :cry:

What should I do?

Of course you can't get over her. It's hasn't even been a day yet. You're still wrapped up about everything and aren't thinking clearly. You didn't want it to end but it did. You can try talking to her about everything, and see if you can patch it together, but chances are she has made up her mind. I wish you the best of luck with everything, we're here for you.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Pity I didnt learn that during my High School Years.

How could it have benefited you?

it would have made me have sex earlier and stop being such a damn git after i broke up with someone (yeah i was the emotional type :| )

Popoto.~<3

She liked my e-card. lol

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself." ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

But then again, the gay Asian kid we all thought was gonna be an actor turned out to be a rapist. Who knew.
E-cards, the new and improved way to get in someones pants :thumbup:.

:twss:

First Dragon Drop Ever On: February 7, 2009 at 11:45am. Dragon Spear from Black Dragon

"I'll take a hardware store over a gun any day. Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart."

:lol:

good one.

"We have nothing to fear but fear itself." ~Franklin D. Roosevelt

But then again, the gay Asian kid we all thought was gonna be an actor turned out to be a rapist. Who knew.
E-cards, the new and improved way to get in someones pants :thumbup:.

:twss:

First Dragon Drop Ever On: February 7, 2009 at 11:45am. Dragon Spear from Black Dragon

"I'll take a hardware store over a gun any day. Guns make you stupid. Better to fight your wars with duct tape. Duct tape makes you smart."

Ok, i'm officaly a sissy. But i don't talk to that girl that much and i don't want just walk up to her and start talking. But i have formulated a plan! Valentines day is not very far away and my school will be selling roses soon. So i'm just gonna buy one, write on the card: "From someone interested, if your single and interested ask around for who sent this." The school delivers the roses with the notes attached. So opinions on the plan?

cool_sig1.jpg

I reckon I wouldn't do it. You might hook her up with some other guy, at no cost to him! Have a friend that happened to. Naw, I'd make sure its ascertained you're the one, at least.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

Lenticular brings up a good point. a plan like that can just as easily backfire as it can assist you. I like your train of thought about the upcoming valentines, but I suggest something a little less subtle. Get yourself noticed somehow. Or you can simply sign the card with your name. She'll confront you about it, and make your move from there.

I reckon I wouldn't do it. You might hook her up with some other guy, at no cost to him! Have a friend that happened to. Naw, I'd make sure its ascertained you're the one, at least.

Sucks to be him! Anyways, I'd make the card written in a way that it sounds like you're the one wro wrote it, obvious enough that she asks you 1st, but not obvious enough so that she knows straight away that it is definately you.

On the note of Valentines Day, I wanna get a girl something, although it feels really weird for me to (like it is weird for me to show emotion towards a girl on MSN) :wall: I guess if I did something I would have to e-mail it, as I don't know where she lives, and won't be able to see her that day.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Sucks to be him! Anyways, I'd make the card written in a way that it sounds like you're the one wro wrote it, obvious enough that she asks you 1st, but not obvious enough so that she knows straight away that it is definately you.

On the note of Valentines Day, I wanna get a girl something, although it feels really weird for me to (like it is weird for me to show emotion towards a girl on MSN) :wall: I guess if I did something I would have to e-mail it, as I don't know where she lives, and won't be able to see her that day.

Go the extra mile to see her that day. It'll make it that much better. If you absolutly can't...well...Do your best to compensate. Like, get a friend to deliver the message for you. The internet should really only be a last ditch effort.

Seems like it wouldn't be too hard to find out where she lives...Ask a friend of her's or a phone book would work. I wouldn't recommend doing this if it's totally spontaneous though, might come off as a little weird to show up at her house without saying more than a few words to her beforehand.

LOL.jpg

Ok, i'm officaly a sissy. But i don't talk to that girl that much and i don't want just walk up to her and start talking. But i have formulated a plan! Valentines day is not very far away and my school will be selling roses soon. So i'm just gonna buy one, write on the card: "From someone interested, if your single and interested ask around for who sent this." The school delivers the roses with the notes attached. So opinions on the plan?

DO NOT preplan [cabbage]! I mean, yes, have rough outlines, but the more you feel a need to plan out matters the less apt you will be to adapt to kinks in your plan (which WILL happen, 100% of the time)!

Said it before, I'll say it again. Go with the flow.

Oh, and Rpg's got it right. If you grow a pair and just talk to her rather than going internet messaging/secret admirer love note towards her she'll probably be more receptive. Just be confident and all that jazz. And maybe talk more in general so the fact that you're talking to her isn't all that noticable.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Valentines day. I never give anything out. I also don't get anything. Not surprising though, eh?

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

Valentines day. I never give anything out. I also don't get anything. Not surprising though, eh?

Kindof offtopic but me and my friends send flowers to random boys being "anonymous"

[Edit] Heh, I guess that's what I get for hotlinking. Someone replaced the image I posted with something that said "Kill your [kids/parents?] in the name of Satan." :lol:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Seems like it wouldn't be too hard to find out where she lives...Ask a friend of her's or a phone book would work. I wouldn't recommend doing this if it's totally spontaneous though, might come off as a little weird to show up at her house without saying more than a few words to her beforehand.

I only know one of her friends who know where she lives but she wouldn't tell me, and I am not sure enough on how to spell her last name, it's one of those ones that nobody can pronounce :wall:

Might as well do nothing, I never do.....

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!