You can't be black anymore -.^

Rarex

So it seems that with this new tutorial island, you can no longer be pure black like before. Could this mean pure-black (skin color) accounts will become a rare breed?

lolzun1.png

Btw, I have a mohawk in real life as well :). Also, the name "Rs Fails Bad" *is* real. I will make a clan chat once I'm out of the island.

Well, I have to check all my noobs to see if any of them are totally black.

Not a racist topic. Just interesting ;)

-Retired from Runescape on August 12, 2008-

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

This is not a bug. The color is darkbrown and it appears as dark brown. Black was removed ;)

could jagex be racist xd?

Working out topic

Everything related to working out! Ask questions, get honest answers. Share your experiences, work out routines, stories, opinions, and discuss about working out! Everything :). Check it out :)

nah they wouldnt be racist, otherwise theyd take about being able to be black at all out of the game. Then they'd probably take out black armor :?

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I imagine Jagex will change this once they see topics like this. ::'

well, i hope they dont ban myvery very cool name.

Working out topic

I prefer Bright Skintonically impaired....

Former Leader of The Tal Shiar Alliance - An Original Tip.it Clan
Member of the Wilderness Guardians and Founder of the Silent Guardians
Founder of The Conclave - A Tip.it Clan institution
Tip.it Times author (click for all my articles) - When I use the wrong reasons to make the right statement, argue the reason, not the statement.
MSSW4 General - Did we kick your ass too?

Check us out!
wildsig3.gif
clanmotif.png
==> No seriously, if you like FREE GP, XP and Dung tokens, as well as Community, Opportunity and above all FUN... <==
CLICK IT!

Taking out the color 'black' isn't really racist... I know black people can be very dark, but you don't see anyone as black as burnt toast. :?
You'd be surprised...

TIF-SIG-PREVAIL.jpg

IRC Nick: Hiroki | 99 Agility | Max Quest Points | 138 Combat

Bandos drops: 20 Hilt | 22 Chestplate | 21 Tassets | 14 Boots

if jagex was racist they would give - 1000 stats to black armour and + 1000 to white armor....

Uum... sorry, but you're just plain wrong. This is borderline racist. Racist would be if they made it so only white characters could wear armour and equip weapons.

comon nobody is really that black. their black is good enough. the other one was pitch black.

Clearly you dont know too many africans.....

comon nobody is really that black. their black is good enough. the other one was pitch black.

Clearly you dont know too many africans.....

I say he is the steroetypical kid who goes to some great bording school of just rich white people, and only leaves once a year when he goes to his parent's house, who live in an all white community. Or he lives underground in a bomb shelter.