Dragon Platebody leak :o!

Pawn

Well, my friend told me about this. But the Dragon Platebody concept art has been leaked on the Jagex website!

It's pretty neat, and I think JaGEx leaked this on purpose (as they do with nearly all their major updates). You guy's should check it out for yourself.

Jagex.com->Parents Guide->Membership Benefits.

Or if you want the link to the picture itself:

http://www.jagex.com/p=8AQAy9VninPB7H6LqG1ya8HsfouobXJrS7Yyo6NYbPs/corporate/Parents_Guide/membership_benefits.ws

Post your thoughts and speculations on it, looking forward to your guys feedback! \'

EDIT: If your to lazy to copy and paste, I've done it for you ;)

members_benefits.jpg

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hate to tell you but its old news there was a thread about it a while back i think, its only a couple months old though so your not that far out of the loop :thumbsup:

Theres a fine line between not listening and not caring,

I like to think I walk this line every day.

Pinning blame on Jagex is like trying to put pants on an old man.

You both know he needs them, but he'll just keep dancing around, avoiding them at all costs.

This was found, the plate was also found in the cache. It's coming.

This would have been a huge thing a couple of years ago, but now we have 3rd age for looks/minigames, and barrows/bandos for training, dragon armour doesn't really serve a purpose anymore.

2480+ total

Yes old, but has anyone looked at logo's on the capes behind it? They don't look like existing skill icons..... gah now I have to go and look for that old post to see if anyone has noticed them yet....

nodiehytnew.png
RIP Michaelangelopolous
Thanks to cowboy14 for the pimp sig!

Yes old, but has anyone looked at logo's on the capes behind it? They don't look like existing skill icons..... gah now I have to go and look for that old post to see if anyone has noticed them yet....

Lets have a lookie.

I can make out the following:

Fletching.

Attack.

Strength.

Defence.

Fishing.

That's all I see.

This was found, the plate was also found in the cache. It's coming.

This would have been a huge thing a couple of years ago, but now we have 3rd age for looks/minigames, and barrows/bandos for training, dragon armour doesn't really serve a purpose anymore.

Whose to say full dragon won't have a crazy defense special? Not likely but very possible.

derrick44444.png

derrick44444.png

Wc'ing my way to 99 (Wish me luck)

There already are dragon plates ;) Anywho, dragon platebodies will serve the purpose of making dragon chainmail really really cheap. At which point I might actually buy one.

You never know actually. If Dragon Slayer 2 comes out and enables you to wear the plate, JaGex will control the price and probably will make it cheap, thereby dropping the chainmail price down the drain, in which case, you'd probably by the plate. If this is what you meant, I apologize.

But ya, this is very old. :-#

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

There already are dragon plates ;) Anywho, dragon platebodies will serve the purpose of making dragon chainmail really really cheap. At which point I might actually buy one.

You never know actually. If Dragon Slayer 2 comes out and enables you to wear the plate, JaGex will control the price and probably will make it cheap, thereby dropping the chainmail price down the drain, in which case, you'd probably by the plate. If this is what you meant, I apologize.

What if you could buy the dragon platebody from a shop (Not from drops) for like, 14m? That would make it less overpriced and I might buy one. \'

Wallettheif.png

lordsalamence.png

jmccainwm3.jpg

The game.

What if you could buy the dragon platebody from a shop (Not from drops) for like, 14m? That would make it less overpriced and I might buy one. \'

They'd have to make it better defense than bandos plate to make it worth anybody's while...

newsigac5.png

Ask yourself: Would JaGex take an item they'd make quest related and make it impossible to about 3/4 of the questers to get? The answer is no. They'd at least make it somewhat accessible. Maybe like 3-5 mil, maybe even less. Otherwise, there would be no point to a quest.

However, it doesn't have to be a quest--for all we know, it might become a regular monster drop. Who knows.

Hoping to get a new Signature (with matching avatar) soon. :D

In the meantime...Steam username: )I'll rewrite it later (add me if you want)

This makes sense.

Jagex has 1 more update in store for July. They've updated Lumbridge Tutorial, and Added an Achivement Diary there. Your first huge quest is based around there (Dragon Slayer).

No extending off the Banner leak with the Mod's "hints" There's an island being attacked by a dragon (Cranador Perhaps?), and they're planning a huge wilderness quest.

Now if you add it all together could we be seeing Dragon Slayer Part 2 with the Dragon Plate as a reward, just as you get the Rune plate from the first?

Makes sense to me.. :thumbup:

made0f12une.png

^^ClicK^^

"I backed my car into a cop car the other day

Well he just drove off sometimes life's ok

Alright already we'll all float on

Alright don't worry we'll all float on" - Isaac Brock

Days Hunting:4 - Kingly Imps Caught:2

Money Earned: 4.5-5m

This makes sense.

Jagex has 1 more update in store for July. They've updated Lumbridge Tutorial, and Added an Achivement Diary there. Your first huge quest is based around there (Dragon Slayer).

No extending off the Banner leak with the Mod's "hints" There's an island being attacked by a dragon (Cranador Perhaps?), and they're planning a huge wilderness quest.

Now if you add it all together could we be seeing Dragon Slayer Part 2 with the Dragon Plate as a reward, just as you get the Rune plate from the first?

That could be the new wilderness quest! ;)

j0xPu5R.png

[hide=]

This makes sense.

[/hide]

But that would be lame =|

It would be more intersting if it was very rare drop from a hard monster in a non-multi place. Like it would need 2 trip just to kill 1 with maxed stats. That would be awsome for me :lol:

oie_080707215636np9.png

This makes sense.

Good theory, but I would think they'd release it with as a monster drop tbh..... dragon platebody off a quest would be to easy IMO.

derrick44444.png

derrick44444.png

Wc'ing my way to 99 (Wish me luck)

This makes sense.

Good theory, but I would think they'd release it with as a monster drop tbh..... dragon platebody off a quest would be to easy IMO.

The quest could give the requirement to wear the platebody. Maybe certain monsters can drop it perhaps? Like existing Mithril Dragons, King Black Dragon, or a new Adamant Dragon behind the Mithril door...

j0xPu5R.png