Your favorite game of all time?

Zygimantas

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a storyline/Nintendo Junkie. So Legend of Zelda is definitely the best series (my favorites are \/ and WindWaker (but I deeply regret not finishing WW)). LIST:

LoZ: OoT - Epicly epic.

Kingdom Hearts - such a confusing storyline - I love it. I hope the third isn't for ps3 (I think it's DS, unless that's just a spin-off)

Metroid Prime - I regret not playing the second, but I refuse to buy a GameCube Controller and mem card just for that.

Shadow of the Colossus - It was so great in such a cool way. All boss battles? Noice.

There's probably more games I love, that I just can't remember off the top of my head. and I can't play M games, but otherwise I'd probably have Bioshock (and a 360 for it). It looks really good...

My favorite game ever is Metal Gear Solid 3. An epic storyline, great gameplay, one of the saddest stories ever in a game, great character development, crazy bosses. God this game was awesome.

Also, Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow. Neat game.

hatsune-miku-wallpaper-49-1.jpg

I'm surprised no one said Pokemon.

Well now I'm here saying it because all of you are delirious and it's kind of obvious that Pokemon is the greatest game of all time.

<3 Poke

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

I'd have to say Pokemon for had-held systems, Catacomb: Abyss or the original Prince of Persia for PC (DOS), maybe Warcraft II for a more modern PC game, 1080 Avalanche for Game Cube, and Halo 3 for Xbox 360. That being said there are lots of other games that come close, especially for PC since I have so many games.

900 posts?

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I don;t know that it's my absolute favorite, but Daed Space certainly ranks up there. The best thing is that it isn't ruined by a terrible ending,as seems to happen often.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

My favorite game ever is Metal Gear Solid 3. An epic storyline, great gameplay, one of the saddest stories ever in a game, great character development, crazy bosses. God this game was awesome.

The third one's the one with the creepy mind-reading boss, isn't it? Yeah, I loved that game too.

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

The third one's the one with the creepy mind-reading boss, isn't it? Yeah, I loved that game too.

2 I thought.

Nope thats Psyco Mantis from MGS 1

Sig

Psycho Mantis from MGS1...this one had scuh bosses as...The boss...and The Fear, and Colonel Volgin and there was a metal gear!

Bah. Then it was the first one. Excuse my Metal Gear-illiteracy.

(I was like seven, gimme a break :( )

Well, I played all of them and I am illeterate on Metal Gear..CUZ THE STORY MAKES NO SENSE!~

This is a hard one. It might be Yoshies Island; then again it could be Homeworld (Game of the Year Addition)... Back when I only had a 40GB hard drive, I found it very difficult to remove that one to make needed space... I used to play it allot online, but the computer I used to play it died on me. The replacement probably won't run it due to using a 64 bit OS.

Could also be Stronghold Crusader, I have been known to play that one all day.

Clan Moderator from December 15th 2006- August 20th 2007

Founder of: Terran Gamers, formerly known as Militos Deci