Whip

watts320

Surely there are better things to rant about?

Get over it, unless you think you're going to change weapon just because it "looks bad" there's no point in ranting.

johannase.jpg

Thank you to tripsis for an awesome sig!

i happen to think that the new animation is beautiful. it is much more realistic. if you have a whip (or something whiplike) in real life what are you going to do while you are running with it: let it flap around so that it can possibly hit you or curl it up in your fist so that you have control of it at all times? I am happy that they finally changed the animation so that it will finally reflect what would actually happen with it.

now they just have to fix the animation of what it does when you cross monkeybars while holding it. there is no way it would stick up in the air like it does right now. :P

Meridithila.png

Meridithila.png

The Internet: where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.

First Dragon Drop 5/6/2006 -Dragon Med from Bronze Dragon :D

First Barrows Item From Chest 2/20/2007 - Verac's Brassard :D

you curl it up to avoid 1 hit k0'ing your shins.

Oh so true :lol:

But surely Jagex could "sheath" the weapons? Maybe have the whip coiled so that it hangs from your pants while you're not in combat and have the d long across your back. I'm fine with curling up the whip, it just doesn't look quite right when you run and then walk and then run again. It's like the instant coil whip. Ah well, it's nothing big and I can live with it ::'

menea_reuter.pnglinkresponsewb2.th.jpg

to everyone saying "get over it! or "live with it", why don't you shut up?

the rants forum is where we can let out steam (as it says) and you seem to constantly flame the thread makers for simply saying what they think about something, i could understand if the thread topic wasnt exactly valid or readable but still, leave them alone and let them vent.

ezegyc.png

That's why you're on the TZDF blackdawn. Even your balls can tear zombies to shreds.

I'm sure ingame fustrations doesn't count towards the animation of a weapon -.-

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

The changed look is something you just get used to. I think the whip now looks a bit strange while you're running, but I feel it just looks more realistic.

I think we all, to some extent, hate change for the sake of change. Watts, keep playing. In two weeks or so, tell us how you feel about the whip's animation ;)

dorcus0.png

"The best defence is to stay out of range" - French proverb

Bad luck happens. Learn and get over it.

Diddums. Just get a dragon dagger or a dragon long if you don't like it. A little change in the animation? OMFGBBQ WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!'@@@!11

end of post.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Diddums. Just get a dragon dagger or a dragon long if you don't like it. A little change in the animation? OMFGBBQ WE'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!!!!!!!!'@@@!11

end of post.

If you play for long periods of time, which I'd expect from most of you - if you do infact use these forums, and your main weapon used is the whip, then of course the animation is worth talking about.

Everything holds different significance to different people, and this happened to be significant to the person who created the thread. To you, who appearantly could care less, I haven't the slightest clue why you would come and post here in the first place.

Thanks for stating the obvious though, yeah, we're all gonna die. No need to remind anyone.