Total Item Weight

sibmaster

Just a simple suggestion, because recently ive been finding myself always wondering how much my items weigh all toegther when im carrying them to see how long i can run for,, and how quickly my energy will drain, and the annoying thing is i have to keep on refering to the up-close wielding thing (cant remember the name of it) to see, and you cant do that while in combat lol.

So i suggest that underneath the little icons near the map that show HP, energy and summoning points, we put a little icon that just shows the total weight of all our items to save hastle of continuously looking back.

Please post opinions, sorry if this isn't worded very well, im having an off day Lol.

Happy posting people :thumbsup:

Supporters:

zaaps1

charlieisthebest

Outsanity

Yomyth105

marap

jgrazotis

armourdilo

tyluke

Georgelemmons

Ouchy_S

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

Right next to your run energy would be a great place to put it.

Support.

keep on refering to the up-close wielding thing (cant remember the name of it) to see, and you cant do that while in combat lol.

Well...I don't see why you would need that while fighting. As long as you know it one time, no problem.

No support, for now.

WarBlastoise.png

Useless, no support.

How is this useless.

If your killing monsters anywhere and picking up the drops, and you want to know how quickly your energy will deplensih this will help. Also if you are going somewhere important and wielding lots of stuff, it can quickly help you decide whether to take energy pots.

Smashing Pumpkins Fan? Check out my sticky! ~ CYB Worthy viewtopic.php?f=77&t=759663

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

It'd be nice to see it somewhere better than in the item stat screen (also forgotten the name of it), but I don't think that it's important enough to hold a place up beside the mini-map. Beside the run, where it was before the interface got updated (fair while ago now) would be good.

This is how it USED to be like 3 years ago, and I found it very annoying when I wasn't able to see how much everything I was carrying weighed without opening another window.

I support.

I wonder why they changed it in the first place.

Useless, no support.

How is this useless.

If your killing monsters anywhere and picking up the drops, and you want to know how quickly your energy will deplensih this will help. Also if you are going somewhere important and wielding lots of stuff, it can quickly help you decide whether to take energy pots.

Either way, still useless. You should prepare yourself and already know your limits, knowing what you wear and your Agility level.

siderow.png

Find something to believe in, and when you do, pass it on.

WHAT, and WHO is trusted, is your choice. What do you trust?

Author of the Right-click Prayer Icon!

http://forum.tip.it/topic/200161-turn-prayer-mode-off-yes-pl0x-update-soon/page__p__3007342__fromsearch__1entry3007342

Either way, still useless. You should prepare yourself and already know your limits, knowing what you wear and your Agility level.

not everyone takes this approach to the game and by looking at a lot of Runescape players out there, you might agree. I think it's good for convenience, I'd like to see it in the worn equipment tab, between items kept on death and equipment stats buttons.

Support :thumbsup:

dilo_1_2.png

It's what I do

6968.png

i dont see how weight is relevant,

1. It's only a click away.

2. If your run energy depletes use a terrorbird, energy pot or better yet the salt pool provides 30m infinite energy.

3. Good agility balances the weight.

4. Spottier cape, boots of lightness and penance gloves :thumbsup:

O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O O

This is how it USED to be like 3 years ago, and I found it very annoying when I wasn't able to see how much everything I was carrying weighed without opening another window.

I support.

Exactly what I was going to say... It is just plain annoying now.

There is no meaning or truth in life but that which we create for ourselves.

40678187bv4.jpg

I don't think that weight is important enough to do this. It doesn't need to be viewable in combat because you shouldn't be long-distance running.

However, I would like to see some 'advanced' stats, referring to run energy depletion/regeneration per minute. Throw in other info like prayer depletion per minute, max hit using current equipment, estimated number of kills per hour, average hit using current equipment, distance left to run before your energy runs out. Stuff like that. Might help anyone who wants to be economical with their training.

~ W ~

sigzi.png

In stead of this I'd rater the the little run icon (by minimap) be able to be used to turn run on/off instead of going to settings or using ctrl :wall: :pray:

dea5.png

dea5.png

dea5.png

-

Free to play for life! probably

-

They are building a giant a giant underground crumpet factory. Why crumpets? Because they're European, and everyone knows the average Europeans diet is 51.012% crumpets. This is how Jagex plans to take over Europe, and eventually the world.

Right next to your run energy would be a great place to put it.

It used to be around there, before the big interface update a while back. I wish they would put it back.

I know. I remember those times.

Although next to the run on your interface (with hp, prayer, etc.) would be even better.

Seems like a good idea, but I don't think it is absolutely needed.

How about being able to put custom counters on there, like showing your current attack or defence level, so you can know when you need to re-pot. By my guess there is enough room for 7 counters in total. At the moment, there are 3, 4 for members. Hitpoints, Prayer, Energy, then Summoning for Members. Maybe even be able to show how much money you have in your inventory, the total available points of healing from food in your inventory, making a custom skill goal (Could be a separate update that is integrated later) and it's percentage is tracked.

All of these are tiny conveniences, yet I still don't think they add up to something that would make the energy by Jagex worth the result.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Thank You Very Much everyone for your support and constructive criticism, sorry that i have not responded to any of these posts or updated the supporters list but i havent been near a comp for 14 days ( How did i last :? ) and so it shall be done now.

- S

Edit: Supporters list has been updated

I also noticed that some people were complimenting this idea but did not put "i support" so i have been unsure with some people, if you did support but havent been put on, just tell me.

lol123et5.jpg

sibmaster93.png

Although it seems a little silly, and pointless, I do support. It could be a nice feature to have.

EDIT: 1000TH POST!!!!1!1111@@@ \' \'

Sorry for the excessive exclamation marks :( .

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg