Let me see your shoes!

look_its_rob

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

af107_cb_var_red_blk.jpg

what about this shoe?

Could it be a hobby since pretty much all shoes are easy and simple to get...just overpriced? :?

Anyways, I have a pair of converse, yard shoes, and dress shoes.

they are all not easy to get once they are sell out it hard to find them

guy dont go on youtube and search my name "jblrulessd" and if yall do plz dont watch my video!!!!!!!!!!! especially chillen at starbuxxxxxx

Could it be a hobby since pretty much all shoes are easy and simple to get...just overpriced?

Not true! Hundreds of nikes alone are released every year and all different types. Some are very rare and hard to find. People go to many different conventions such as the dunkXchange in order to find these. Other shoes are realsed in only certain stores and people will camp out for hours in order to buy them, and the chances of them getting the shoes is still slim.

-Do you skate?

-Do you prefer them over other brands of skate shoes? (Etnies, DC, Vans, etc)

-If you prefer them over other brands, why?

No i do not skate, i just like how they look and i love nike. Before i started collecting nikes i did however wear other skate shoes such as vans and other brands. They are extremely comfy and have a ton of padding (the dunk sb's anyway). They are also much lighter in comparison.

and jb:

I've already seen a bunch of people with those. Not to mention there were a few of those fakes floating around my school last year and i don't want anyone thinking I'm sporting fakes lol.

I was actually thinking about getting milli vanilli sb's, but i don't know how much i like dunk lows. Maybe i should spring for the jason voorhees sb's?

jasonvoorhees.jpg

Look its rob!

Just bought a new pair a few days ago, haven't worn them yet though. Nike brand, something called "Air Pegasus". A little expensive for my tastes, maybe a bit too fancy, but they were the ones that felt the most comfortable in the store.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

ya those jason dunks are cool. i like air force and jordans more than dunk tho. i want that jordan pack with the 2 and 21

guy dont go on youtube and search my name "jblrulessd" and if yall do plz dont watch my video!!!!!!!!!!! especially chillen at starbuxxxxxx

I only buy a couple of pairs of shoes a year. Only bought one this year so far though, and that's because it cost $200. My shoes usually cost just half that. It was a pair of white Jordans.

I'm not fond of the multicolored shoes. I think they look like a mess. Just from this thread so many horrible color schemes. But that's just me. It's a hell of a lot easier to match clothing with white shoes.

Oh, and I do wear leather. But only when I wear my slacks. I usually wear jeans and I don't like how it looks with leather.

A few questions to anyone wearing Nike skate shoes.

-Do you skate?

-Do you prefer them over other brands of skate shoes? (Etnies, DC, Vans, etc)

-If you prefer them over other brands, why?

I skated every now and then in my P-rods. They're horrible, I hate skating in them. When i wear them my toe crams up at the top and I have to readjust my foot, it's irritating; I prefer my eS' to the P-rods...although the p-rods are pretty resilient. But eh, it's probably just how these were made.

I broke my ankle soon after I bought the Tre A.D.'s, so sadly I haven't done much skating in them.

look_its_rob if you care about anyone other than yourself, google anything on Nike Sweatshops.

Nike is a disgusting global corporation that exploits and uses children to make their products. Everything made by Nike is outsourced mostly to third world countries, and made by little children for pennies a day. Don't support that stuff man.

who needs that many pairs of shoes anyway. Honestly?

Goodwill, $2 shoes.

lasted me 2 years and counting now.

101_2055.jpg

[combat level: 124][skill total: 1,800+][quest points: 260][Mining: ??]

guthan.gifgoodol.gif

AFTER 8 YEARS OF PLAYING - PERM BANNED

neocrosby.png

Go Vegan!

look_its_rob if you care about anyone other than yourself, google anything on Nike Sweatshops.

Nike is a disgusting global corporation that exploits and uses children to make their products. Everything made by Nike is outsourced mostly to third world countries, and made by little children for pennies a day.

Me not buying the shoes isnt going to help kids in third world countries at all, sorry. I like them, they're my favorite, so i buy them.

Nobody "needs" that many pairs of shoes, just like americans don't need a lot of the things they own.

Look its rob!

Me not buying the shoes isnt going to help kids in third world countries at all, sorry. I like them, they're my favorite, so i buy them...

Not true, one person does make a small difference, especially if that one person owns that many pair of said brand shoes like you do. There are tons of similar shoes out there made in American factories for fair labor prices. Doesn't it make sense to support a company that supports its workers, not exploit them so that

2KZ5.jpg

this loser can climb up the worlds richest man list?

Nobody "needs" that many pairs of shoes, just like americans don't need a lot of the things they own.

Right, think before you buy. Nike sucks.

[combat level: 124][skill total: 1,800+][quest points: 260][Mining: ??]

guthan.gifgoodol.gif

AFTER 8 YEARS OF PLAYING - PERM BANNED

neocrosby.png

Go Vegan!

I'm taking offense with all the shoe-hate here!

I love shoes, I have twenty pairs easily. However, I didn't buy 20 versions of more or less the same shoe, I have shoes in all forms, seasonal types, colours, etc. I have shoes that match certain dresses, shoes for skirts, trousers,...

I love each and every pair that I have. Seriously. I LOVE them. I love buying them, owning them and most of all, wearing them.

I do nót love seeing them degrade at an impossibly fast rate because I wear them all the time. By owning so many pairs, I can change regularly, and all my shoelove can be sustained without having to throw my most loved pairs away.

Forgot to post my other pair. <.<

373ITNONEM8.jpg

But they got changed out after a year or so, the sole always got removed when I was walking, so after 3 months, when they was newly repaired, I would get this annoying sound when I was walking, because of metal to stone. <.<

[hide=]44974-1.jpg[/hide]

Best shoes on the freakin' planet.

And also on my feet.

"To all you youngsters reading this, if you are under 25 STOP PLAYING THIS GAME RIGHT NOW. Life is to short and you are only that young once. Trust me when i say this, take advantage of the girls now. Once they are 25+ and have been around a few times they arnt dumb anymore, the fun is all over."

--BAHAHAHAHAHAH.