Let me see your shoes!

look_its_rob

i have 3 pairs of shoes, and a pair of sandels....

a pair of vans for casual, the old pair of vans for yardwork, black cheapo workshoes, and nice dress stilletoes.

why other girls need thousands of shoes blows my mind.

I require hugs. Seriously, just give them to me, and youll see your little turtle again.

syal_antilli.png

syal_antilli.png

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob i've got a pair of Nike Dunks (High) that have never been worn if you're interested.

As for shoes I wear, pair of black Air Forces and a pair of White Airforces. A pair of black,red and white DC, Adidas Sandals, A newer pair of All black/white DC, a pair of timberland boots for stomping and a pair of military dress shoes.

blackhi_m_.jpg

@ zonorch: Those are actually pretty sweet looking pair of shoes.

Reality is hundreds of times more beautiful and more interesting than delusions. Fairy tales just tend to be easier to follow than the wonderful intricacies of life.

I have a lot of shoes, far to many, but I tend to buy shoes to suit my outfits. I think I have about thirty different pairs of shoes and a few of the same shoes. I mostly go for vans, Lonsdale trainers, Nike trainers, high heels, high heel sandals, sandals, flip flops. A lot of shoes. They are all similar colours, black, white, silver, red.

wow nice pair of shoe dude. (thread starter)

how much are you get those first one for? 200$? i post my shoe later

guy dont go on youtube and search my name "jblrulessd" and if yall do plz dont watch my video!!!!!!!!!!! especially chillen at starbuxxxxxx

Mine are kind of like this except my strap looks cooler and there isnt all that white stuff - its just plain black. Also it says lacost on the top of the tongue and the bottom of t he shoe isnt rigid like those. In other words, i took a picture that kinda looks like mine but not even close ::'

shoesbo0.jpg

dcfclogo4.jpg

[Admin Edit: Attempting to publicly humiliate a user in your signature is inappropriate]

Quit Runescape... Dec 2001 - Jan 2008 on and off... mostly off.

Lol i'm taking photos of my shoes now... Before it was pen-holding style... Strange stuff on off-topic... Guess i haven't seen it all tho.

[hide=]Image012.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]Image006-1.jpg[/hide]

Size 45/46 in Sweden (goes for Europe too?)

They work really well, had them for 1 ½ - 2 years now. Use them every day.. And for fishing trips. Even works awesome in the winter.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

[hide=]aec623f3.jpg[/hide]

373 Antic Morado Reactor Negro Toberas Orificio Y Canal :D

^That's the name of the model btw.

Lol one girl i know has the same kind of boots, but she never ties them so they sound quite much when walking lol.

J'adore aussi le sexe et les snuff movies

Je trouve que ce sont des purs moments de vie

Je ne me reconnais plus dans les gens

Je suis juste un cas désespérant

Et comme personne ne viendra me réclamer

Je terminerai comme un objet retrouvé

I wanna get me some combat boots...

I have a pair of pretty much all-black Nike Shox. I think that's what they're called, and I think that's what I have. They're pretty sturdy, and I can walk and run really well in them. I'll try to post a picture sometime.

My brother just recently bought a pair of Moccasins online. Damn, are they comfortable! I definitely want a pair of those. I think I might start saving up for them.

This. [hide=]1202477252-58885500.jpg[/hide] Damn everyone has a lot of sneakers :? You'll see the awesomeness of quality leather eventually..

I really don't like any shoes other than leather ones. I almost always wear Chelsea boots.

La lune ne garde aucune rancune.

shewsks1.th.png

here old pic of some shew i have. i have more shoe but i cant take pic because i cant find my camera and my fone camera suck. i post pic of other shoe when i find camera sry! btw those vans are my work shoe

guy dont go on youtube and search my name "jblrulessd" and if yall do plz dont watch my video!!!!!!!!!!! especially chillen at starbuxxxxxx

This. [hide=]1202477252-58885500.jpg[/hide] Damn everyone has a lot of sneakers :? You'll see the awesomeness of quality leather eventually..

I really don't like any shoes other than leather ones. I almost always wear Chelsea boots.

Ahhhh, the relief! Chelsea boots are <3: on a man.

Mmm, I'm very tempted to take a picture of my shoe rack... at the very least twenty pairs of all sorts of lovely shoes. I'm an addict.

ok here are rest of my shoe

[hide=]sany0127gy8.jpg

sany0127gy8.3d0ef2acb6.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]sany0128dw8.jpg

sany0128dw8.b160e484c9.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]sany0129bf7.jpg

sany0129bf7.f08c20b5ad.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]sany0130yp7.jpg

sany0130yp7.90069b199e.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]sany0131dw3.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]sany0132pq4.jpg

sany0132pq4.ca2aa64e75.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]sany0133yz8.jpg

sany0133yz8.0c6fa85bec.jpg[/hide]

i have two more but imageshack is not load anymore so i just post other two pic later