Let me see your shoes!

look_its_rob

The brand name is Fallen, it's a skateboarding company.

They make really sick shoes and shirts and stuff :thumbsup:

"To all you youngsters reading this, if you are under 25 STOP PLAYING THIS GAME RIGHT NOW. Life is to short and you are only that young once. Trust me when i say this, take advantage of the girls now. Once they are 25+ and have been around a few times they arnt dumb anymore, the fun is all over."

--BAHAHAHAHAHAH.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The brand name is Fallen, it's a skateboarding company.

My friend bought a pair of purple Fallen skate shoes. It took him a little under 2 days to rip open the side of his front shoes and rip the laces. My DCs laces held up for a few weeks at least and the side of my front shoe only has some nasty scuff marks. The Fallen shoes look good, but after watching him wreck his pair in a few days, I'm going to stay away from them.

ya i havent seen those jason shoe anywere..what site are you look at online. your shoe store are different than the one in my city

guy dont go on youtube and search my name "jblrulessd" and if yall do plz dont watch my video!!!!!!!!!!! especially chillen at starbuxxxxxx

[hide=blue slip ons]These are the shoes I got the other day, they're the same except that mine don't have laces.

41BPKF8DYAL._SL500_.jpg[/hide]

[hide=multicolor slip ons]I got these too. Not exactly the same coloring but mine is different colors of plaid, which this is the closest I could find.

pl568776-00p01v01.jpg[/hide]

I have lots of different pairs of shoes, so I'm not going to show them all. Also can't be bothered taking photos of the actual shoes, so I'll just find images on the internet.

[hide=Work Shoes]enfant_etnies_callicut_black_grey.jpg

They're like 3 years old, so they don't look like this anymore. Also, the "E" is black with a white outline on mine.[/hide]

[hide=Formal Shoes]3196V6K105L__AA280_.jpg

I have a few different pairs of formal shoes, but these are my favourite. They pretty much look like that, just a bit more ridged.[/hide]

[hide=Converse High Tops]6627-494224-d.jpg

Pretty nice shoes. They go with lots of things.[/hide]

[hide=Nike Dunk High Tops]nike-highlighter-pack-2.jpg

I love these shoes. Pity is they only go with two of my pairs of jeans, and only one of my jumpers.[/hide]

Cool.

Could anyone recommend some relatively cheap (Top, about a hundred dollars), good shoes? I mean good all-around athletic shoes. Can't wear boots to (most) sports. I need to find out if I need any special shoes for golf, too. I dunno why I signed up for it, I can't even afford my own pair of clubs :?

[/ramble]

catch it now so you can like it before it went so mainstream

^ Black shoes are the best if you want durable, and they pretty much match everything.

I don't have these shoes, but I heard they're pretty comfortable and durable

664819.jpg

/advertisement

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

• 3 weeks later...

For normal everyday use I wear steel toe-capped boots and for school I wear the usual black leather shoes, nothing that interesting. The only other 'shoes' I have are some Sandals and some Wellington boots.

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

i dont get the point of having more than one pair of shoes. unless its like, your every day shoes and dress shoes. you cant wear more than one pair of shoes at a time.

What's the point of having more than one pair of pants for every day wear? It just happens that some people, like me, think that some shoes look bad in some circumstances. Such as, high top shoes with shorts.

Anyways, my collection:

[hide=]Converse Jack Purcell's in Black leather. (Purcell's aren't getting enough love in here:(.)

6219-183429-p.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]Nike SB Dunk Appetite for Destruction080389.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]Nike Air Force 1 Mid Patterson Square Gardenaf107_mid_obs_org.jpg[/hide]

[hide=]Vans Slip-ons (very shiny)6335299B.JPG[/hide]

Generic Adidas, that I forgot the model name of.

A random pair of Delta Forces that I don't wear anymore, and a pair for basketball shoes, for basketball.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Too lazy to take a pic, but these are my recent ones (got them 2-3 months ago, they're just slightly creased because i had to bring them with me on vacation) They're still sexy though ::'

[hide=]rtemagicc_nikevandal_1_02.jpg[/hide]

Im sort of a sneakerhead, but right now im having money issues :| so im not getting new sneakers as often.

Edit: Next pair of shoes I have my sights on <3:

[hide=]flom.jpg[/hide]

For Love or Money, ftw.

[94/99 Ranged][87/99 HP][80/85 Def][70/70 Pray]

Too lazy to take a pic, but these are my recent ones (got them 2-3 months ago, they're just slightly creased because i had to bring them with me on vacation) They're still sexy though ::'

[hide=]rtemagicc_nikevandal_1_02.jpg[/hide]

Im sort of a sneakerhead, but right now im having money issues :| so im not getting new sneakers as often.

Edit: Next pair of shoes I have my sights on <3:

[hide=]flom.jpg[/hide]

For Love or Money, ftw.

Limited as hell, dude, good luck dropping $500+.
mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Yea I know :wall: :wall:

Meh, theres always Christmas and my B-Day, which are only a month apart :P But yea, I know im not getting them anytime soon.

Minimum wage job, here i come.

Edit: After a lil more research, turns out only 2 dozen or so of those shoes were ever made D: Although i would be able to get a custom edition replica of them for about 140-200 >_> (and at that price I'd be able to wear'em aswell :thumbsup: )

• 1 month later...

I just bought some new converses, so I thought this topic deserves a bump.

[hide=awesome shoezorz]97prex.jpg[/hide]

So don't let anyone tell you you're not worth the earth,

These streets are your streets, this turf is your turf,

Don't let anyone tell you that you've got to give in,

Cos you can make a difference, you can change everything,

Just let your dreams be your pilot, your imagination your fuel,

Tear up the book and write your own damn rules,

Use all that heart, hope and soul that you've got,

And the love and the rage that you feel in your gut,

And realise that the other world that you're always looking for,

Lies right here in front of us, just outside this door,

And it's up to you to go out there and paint the canvas,

After all, you were put on the earth to do this,

So shine your light so bright that all can see,

Take pride in being whoever the [bleep] you want to be.

Well I lost my old, beat up pair of DC's that I used for skating, so i went out to buy me a new pair. I bought a Nike Air Mogan thats White/Mist Green/ Grey (no pic, could'nt find them anywhere on the internet) and yea. They look really sexy right now, so I wont skate in them....for now :twisted: