Let me see your shoes!

look_its_rob

Dragoon, i must ask... what did your old siggy mean?

I got the first bit was "how" and maybe burn.... but i didnt quite get the ave and the fish part.

It is very obviously about KoL but I have not been on there in forever, it is bugging me now not knowing :-P

Its "how i mine 4 fish".A much worse version of that is said by some of the noobs in the Orc Chasm.It was a reference to how the RS character performed similar motions while mining and fishing.

Orc Chasm.Say it aloud.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even remember posting on this thread, but since post about the mark ecos and vans, I wear white world industries and these Nike Dunks:

[hide=]nikes.jpg[/hide]

I *think* these are Air Force 2 or 3s. Just saying. I'm just 100% sure they aren't dunks.

I'm just calling them dunks since thats what my friends told me they are.

League of Legends Referal link: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4e55a571778d2633364408

"Life is short, and shortly it will end, Death comes quickly which respects no one, Death destroys everything and takes pity on no one"

Drops: 8whips, 28dboots, 1hand cannon, 2 dmeds 3dskirts 2 dbows

99s(in order): Attack Constitution Defence

• 2 weeks later...

Christmas present to myself: [hide=]080407.jpg[/hide] Colors inspired by Piet Mondrian, one of my favorite artists.

Edit - messed up hide tag.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

how do you guys clean your white shoes? my jordans are getting dirty after i tried to keep it squeeky clean :(

I put my white converse in the washing machine + dryer. they came out perfect \'

you should seriously not put your shoes or trainers in a dryer!

The heat damages the glue of the shoe and can cause them to break.

best to just put them in a warm place, like an airing cupboard that is not too hot.

lizzy_wizzy.png

lizzy_wizzy.png

VN-0DHU2K8_MED.jpg

<3:

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

4/8 of your shoes you state you've never worn, yet you claim that you're not one of the people that just buys shoes to look at? Nikes fail anyways.

Do tell us why you think that about Nike's.

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

• 3 months later...

I got some new shoes, which is a good reason to bump this thread. I like them.

34pcfw9.jpg

rarhwz.jpg

(but then shiny black instead of purple and white instead of yellow.

21o4pav.jpg

Signature by Maurice Sendak

When the stars make you drool just like a pasta fazool, that's amore!

converseallstarst.jpg

I'm up to my 5-6th pair or something now; most comfortable shoes ever. They offer a bit of danger during the winter too, especially when you're drunk. You never know whether you'll actually manage to get home safely or if you'll end up in the hospital bed with these beauties. :thumbup:

2009rb9.jpg

converseallstarst.jpg

I'm up to my 5-6th pair or something now; most comfortable shoes ever. They offer a bit of danger during the winter too, especially when you're drunk. You never know whether you'll actually manage to get home safely or if you'll end up in the hospital bed with these beauties. :thumbup:

Chucks are just comfortable after you break them in a lot. Jack Purcells are the good Converse.

puma+voltaic+running+shoes+green.jpg

This, however white instead of green.

Azvareth, your ankles will be shot, by next year.

How come? I've worn converse for like 4 or 5 years.

If Zakk Wylde can do it, so can I.

2009rb9.jpg

how do you guys clean your white shoes? my jordans are getting dirty after i tried to keep it squeeky clean :(

I put my white converse in the washing machine + dryer. they came out perfect \'

you should seriously not put your shoes or trainers in a dryer!

The heat damages the glue of the shoe and can cause them to break.

best to just put them in a warm place, like an airing cupboard that is not too hot.

Low-heat option 8-) Those shoes are still fine to this day, peoples.

My summer shoes which I will be busting out sometime soon:

3279-645962-p.jpg

hiccup.png

Converse All Stars have a plain flat rubber sole, the arch of your foot will detiorate if you wear these, and if you do anything other than walking, Converse All Stars provide no support whatsoever.

I don't do anything other than walk in them. When I walk the dog (usually in the woods) I wear boots. Should it end up bothering me later though, I can just get me one of those custom-fitted soles. My sister and mom has those.

2009rb9.jpg

You realize orthotic insoles cost upwards of $500?

Anyways, I don't care that much for shoes. All I care about is comfort, and durability. That said, given a chance I will take a better looking pair. Currently I have a pair of Black Etnies, which are mud- and salt-stained. Converse are more comfortable, but are too much of a hassle to completely lace and unlace.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Converse All Stars have a plain flat rubber sole, the arch of your foot will detiorate if you wear these, and if you do anything other than walking, Converse All Stars provide no support whatsoever.

I don't do anything other than walk in them. When I walk the dog (usually in the woods) I wear boots. Should it end up bothering me later though, I can just get me one of those custom-fitted soles. My sister and mom has those.

Yeah, thats the only thing you should use them for, walking and as a conversation starter.

You realize orthotic insoles cost upwards of $500? ...

All I care about is comfort, and durability.

You realize normal shoes already have curve, the only people that actually require insoles are those with podiatric problems or who run frequently.

You also do realize, that if you care about comfort you wouldn't care these insoles cost $500.