Let me see your shoes!

look_its_rob

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to buy a pair of boots for winter... which one do you guys think is better?

http://www.footlocker.ca/pdp.cfm?pNum=46-26201-1-04

The Timberland is a hell of a lot more casual and I can probably use it more often. The Nike looks so nice though

and I'm probably gonna get these too http://www.footlocker.ca/pdp.cfm?pNum=45-21708-1-04

Am I the only person that doesn't like converse trainers?

At the moment I wear some black New Balance trainers that I bought in New York cause they were so cheap. I have a couple of dressy shoes, one for my suit and the other for work. Also have my Cat boots.

Will try to get some photos up.

sig2ho7.jpg

This. [hide=]1202477252-58885500.jpg[/hide] Damn everyone has a lot of sneakers :? You'll see the awesomeness of quality leather eventually..

I really don't like any shoes other than leather ones. I almost always wear Chelsea boots.

I don't wear any shoes other than leather unless I'm about the house. I'll wear slippers or go barefoot then.

At ShadowFax, get the Timberland ones, they look much better overall and have a better brand name to it. Also, why get leather high chucks? That shoe is already popular as it is and it's much cheaper to get the $30-50 normal version of those, you really can't tell from a distance

As for my current shoes, I'm wearing Lacoste:

74367-lacoste-footwear-observe-e-trainers.jpg

These exact pair. Couldn't find a large pic though.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Also, why get leather high chucks? That shoe is already popular as it is and it's much cheaper to get the $30-50 normal version of those, you really can't tell from a distance

The leatherette looks a lot better than the normal material imo. It's what caught my eye. I wouldn't buy the normal chucks to be honest.

I buy one pair of shoes at Wal-Mart every 6 months. I like being in style, but when you're paying for everything by yourself, and trying to save for college and a car, you're not gonna go buy a $300 pair of shoes.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

I just bought some new converses, so I thought this topic deserves a bump.

[hide=awesome shoezorz]97prex.jpg[/hide]

No offence but those shoes look like someone had extreme uncontrollable diarrhea on them.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Also, why get leather high chucks? That shoe is already popular as it is and it's much cheaper to get the $30-50 normal version of those, you really can't tell from a distance

The leatherette looks a lot better than the normal material imo. It's what caught my eye. I wouldn't buy the normal chucks to be honest.

True. The normal chucks is far too cliche and has been worn by too many people. Great originality choice.

I buy one pair of shoes at Wal-Mart every 6 months. I like being in style, but when you're paying for everything by yourself, and trying to save for college and a car, you're not gonna go buy a $300 pair of shoes.

I go to University and I shelled out $180 for those Lacoste shoes. If you manage your time correctly, you shouldn't have any problems paying off student fees and such with any problems (yes I pay all my tuition by myself)

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

This. [hide=]1202477252-58885500.jpg[/hide] Damn everyone has a lot of sneakers :? You'll see the awesomeness of quality leather eventually..

I really don't like any shoes other than leather ones. I almost always wear Chelsea boots.

I don't wear any shoes other than leather unless I'm about the house. I'll wear slippers or go barefoot then.

Yeah, same. Leather is comfortable, durable, not too bad to look at and warm. Whenever I go to buy shoes (almost never) I get something that'll last a long time.

My Last.Fm

LeekSpinner!!!

Random Furry Dance!!!

Proud to hate life, since not too long ago!!!

Yeah, same. Leather is comfortable, durable, not too bad to look at and warm. Whenever I go to buy shoes (almost never) I get something that'll last a long time.

8-)

287deyo.jpg

My first pair of leather shoes. Used to wear sneakers all the time.

Same pair of nike's I had back in July, only they've gone from ripped up to trashed. They've been through mud, snow, and puddles, been spilled on, puked on and painted on (not on purpose though) and they are still probably the best pair of shoes I've ever owned. Unfortunately my feet are still growing, but my sneakers aren't. I probably need to wear some new ones sadly.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

I'll buy shoes like that once I'm out of high school. Better since I'm in athletics, although that makes my shoes get run down ten times faster.

The shoes I wear when I go to the gym/run are some cheap Adidas. I would never train with shoes that cost a lot. It's a huge waste of money considering you're mostly paying for the design/brand of these shoes. There isn't a lot of quality difference between a $50 pair or a $100 pair.

My favourite pair of shoes I have are these 60 dollar pair of Nikes from a shoe outlet. I'd trade my Jordans for a new pair of those in a heartbeat if I could

True. The normal chucks is far too cliche and has been worn by too many people. Great originality choice.

See the pair posted at the top of the previous page? I'd never wear those if they were given to me for free

Try looking at Payless and places like that. They practically always have some shoes on sale, and if it's BOGO you can get one hell of a deal. A couple months ago, I got two pairs of shoes for a little over $20. Nothin to brighten up your day like a shoe sale. Haha

[hide=]061553_1_600x600.jpg

I have a pair of shoes that looks like this that I got about a year ago. The plaid colors are more summery, though. I wear them all the time, they're my favorite. <3:

059902_1_600x600.jpg

This is one of the two pairs I got from Payless. I don't wear them that often, but they look pretty good.

pADIDAS1-4674366w345a.jpg

I've had these Adidas for almost two years now. I don't wear them much, but they look good and are pretty comfortable.

057843_1_300x300.jpg

I also have a pair of white Champion shoes, but I can't find any pictures, not even on their website. They kinda look like this, but the stripes are parallel and have a little red trim.[/hide]

I want a pair of Common Projects, but I can't justify $300 per pair yet. :(

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

Bleh, I hate those running shoes. Skateboarding shoes ftw.

Mine are pretty lame now, but I'm getting another pair of slip-ons soon and hopefully some Lakai's..

Well here they are, DVS', 2 years old, just wiped 'em before I took this.

picture0006gf2.jpg

w640.png

Quality sucks, but whatever.

I only have one pair of shoes that I use for day-to-day activities, going to school, running, work, and everything else. <3 New Balance because they are the most comfortable for me.

mrE.png

"We will certainly not be gaining money or members with this update. Instead, we are doing this for the good of the game, which is as dear to our hearts as it is to you."

- JAGEX, December 13, 2007