• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killerred005-Fun guy to talk to.

ShadowFaxPZ-His pictures in the "funny picture thread" were good ones.*

Pyromancer-nice guy to talk to :D

Basically anybody in forsaken's chat.

* Don't suppose someone could re-make a thread like that? only with some rules, or something to make it acceptable enough to stay open.

Yay, I'm mentioned. <3:

j0xPu5R.png

I know far too many great people here to pick favorites. I'll list some though in no particular order:

Mirrorforced, Den_Usynlige, Saruman44, Devoted12, QueenValerie, ZidaneCT, Cowman_133, Sluggy, evil_mumm_ra, Turtlefemm, jemathonical, a_local_guy, Chey, the49ronin, Th3_Crusader, Das, BP45, Peter, Ard_Choille, Taiple, Sophia1900, Zeddude, tripsis, Shazarabbit, SaidinWoT, Wispy, deejay_hr, tryto, and the rest of the TET team and any one I missed (you know who you are) have been great people to know and good friends.

Someone I admire are Warri0r45 for always making powerful arguments in debates but being fair in the process. Also Rebdragon for being one great Off-topicer.

^I agree, Warri0r is a great debator. Even when he's arguing against me I look at his argument, try desperatly to find something to crack his logic, and in the end sit at your computer in awe at how sound his argument is.

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

Hmmmm. There are a lot of people I like, but I guess I like some above all others:

• [*:3xwsn2ke]QueenValerie - Probably my best friend on TIF. Always there to talk to/help out/have fun with.

[*:3xwsn2ke]-Devoted12- - Another one of my great friends, but hasn't been online lately :( Very honest, down-to-earth, and he and I have a lot in common.

[*:3xwsn2ke]Ard_Choille - Was another great friend/"co-admin." Very funny and fun to talk to. No drama ftw!!

[*:3xwsn2ke]Pure_MageUK - No matter how much I bug him, he never runs away :lol: Another great guy - always open to anything (fluffles XD).

[*:3xwsn2ke]skatedog111 - I like how he and I can disagree on something, but it doesn't make us dislike each other. Nice guy too.

[*:3xwsn2ke]woopidoo2 - I'm obsessed with his pets and photography, if that counts for anything XD

And there are loads of other random Tip.it'ers who I have always enjoyed talking to through PM, the forums, IRC or in-game.. or simply people who I have seen around and like their posting style ::'

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

• 4 months later...

Let the circlejerk RECOMMENCE.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Everyone here is awesome.

Except you.

:D

Im pretty sure that "you" is me

And now me. Pretty much everyone who reads this is automatically condemned to be awesome-less.

A pit of doom, you might say.

So, why exactly are you being so hard on yourself again?

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

Ah, another circlejerk. Dammit Reb, you beat me to it. Have fun boosting each others egos.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Im not sure i just know i rank near the bottem on the "favorite tip.iter list"

Stop saying that. You're only doing it so someone will say you name and your ego will be boosted.

My favourite Tip.Iter's are as follows:

•  
    [*:3vmj7158]Tripis - Polite, kind, and is an awesome photographer

[*:3vmj7158]MrShinyRedPlanet - Good signature maker, nice and honest person to talk too

[*:3vmj7158]Nadril - Honest, and nice

[*:3vmj7158]Cup Lion - Nice person in general to talk to

There's another two or so that I haven't mentioned, but they already know they are special :twss:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

My favourites out there would have to be Ginger_Warrior and BlueLancer.

In my eyes they are the most rational men on these forums and can present accuracy and kindness even when refuting your arguments. Their eloquency is top notch, adding a flair of admirable typing connotations while keeping the basis of simplicity, all in all contributing to the friendly atmosphere to this place.

Hats off to you two :mrgreen:

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Im not sure i just know i rank near the bottom on the "favorite tip.iter list"

Stop saying that. You're only doing it so someone will say you name and your ego will be boosted.

•  
    [*:3j59z5na]Tripis - Polite, kind, and is an awesome photographer

[*:3j59z5na]MrShinyRedPlanet - Good signature maker, nice and honest person to talk too

[*:3j59z5na]Nadril - Honest, and nice

[*:3j59z5na]Cup Lion - Nice person in general to talk to

There's another two or so that I haven't mentioned, but they already know they are special :twss:

Either that or i have almost no self esteem and i have a downward look on society while i feel like i have no friends and depression.

I think its the second one.

I have made way more enemies then friends.

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Im not sure i just know i rank near the bottom on the "favorite tip.iter list"

•  
    [*:3sei60zq]Tripis - Polite, kind, and is an awesome photographer

[*:3sei60zq]MrShinyRedPlanet - Good signature maker, nice and honest person to talk too

[*:3sei60zq]Nadril - Honest, and nice

[*:3sei60zq]Cup Lion - Nice person in general to talk to

Either that or i have almost no self esteem and i have a downward look on society while i feel like i have no friends and depression.

I think its the second one.

I have made way more enemies then friends.

He's right though, you need to have a positive outlook on life instead of looking down yourself constantly. :thumbup:

Don't be silly, and I quote from the relationships thread: "Confidence!"

Adding on to my favourite Tip.it'er list: pureprayer! He's an individual who's soon going to have more friends than enemies O:)

EDIT: You're welcome to PM me if you have any problems about anything

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

He's right though, you need to have a positive outlook on life instead of looking down yourself constantly. :thumbup:

Don't be silly, and I quote from the relationships thread: "Confidence!"

Adding on to my favourite Tip.it'er list: pureprayer! He's an individual who's soon going to have more friends than enemies O:)

Thanks

image.pl?URL=171577-4798

hatzyv.png

Pureprayer, you're awesome.

Oh come on.

Accept the gesture as a sign of you not being universally hated, like you think you are.

The very existence of any post trying to cheer you up right now should cheer you up more than the contents of the posts themselves.

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

Yay, let the sucking up begin!

• [*:cwpqaeoi]Lenticular_J (A great postmaker)

[*:cwpqaeoi]Bouwzie (His posts and blog is awesome)

[*:cwpqaeoi]Ouchy_S (signature consulting was helpful ::')

[*:cwpqaeoi]Th3_Crusader (nice guy with a nice blog)

[*:cwpqaeoi]Walletthief (for his always offensive one sentence flames that I love)

[*:cwpqaeoi]Den_Usynlige (the person that always puts my stats to shame)

[*:cwpqaeoi]M Y L Z (Need I say more?)

Sorry if I misspelled your name wrong, I was basing that off luck.

:ohnoes:

Can I join in on this? Because I screw myself over with major decisions. Long term, baby. :thumbup:

Just to clarify, yes, it's a sarcastic thumbs-up. Just because I know there's people here who'll take it seriously....

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif