Who is your favorite Tipiter?

TheChamp

Keep on topic please.

Pgkhqob.jpg

Proud Tip.It Moderator December 07 - October 2009
Proud TETAU Member 2006 - 2007 <3
"I had a standing agreement with god. I'd agree to believe in him, barely, so long as he let me sleep in on Sundays." - Rose Hathaway
[ Posting & You ] [ Forum Rules ] [ Next Tetau Event ]

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...I could name like 20 people I like, and so I will:

[hide=names]Nadril

MlB

Bubsa...Even though he's gone =(

Penguin...

Zonorhc

Warrior

Ulitmania

Kent

Goddess

Ginger

KILL LIFE

TRIPSIS

The Sith (He does post in here right...?)

Mirror

Reb

ShinyRedPlanet

Meol

DarkRick

Lenin

Dsavi

EChOFISH

Evil_Mumma

Indy500

Sumpta

Rainy

Snipersas

Lent

Hellbellz

Jemathonical

Krieg

OREOCOOKIE

LIONHEART

JackAttack

Riku

Runescapeloser

DaDieselDude

Stilev

Lancer[/hide]

The ones I can think of right off of my head, honestly, all these guys are my favourite, either very funny, or intellectual, these guys make up OT. Always posting decently, and enjoying the use of OT, and letting their opinions be known. Honestly they own...oh and I did mention Lenin right? I really don't want to be incinerated in his Hydro Ray.

Favorite admin - Tripsis, she did a good job.

Favorite Mod - Rainy Day, fun to talk to.

Favorite TIfer in general - Abyssal Whip, He is like the Simon Cowell of Rate this sometimes and always makes me happy when he flames other people.

The nub 2 posts below this one is on my favs too.. y so serious? jk

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

Guess I'll start a list, of those off the top of my head:

[hide=]Nadril

Lenin

Skatedog

Runescapeloser

dsavi_x4

Zonorhc

Goddess(you will be missed, at least post a baby pic here when you have him)

Echofish

Indy500fan

Evil_mumm_ra

Rebdragon

rushrock

Azvareth

Barihawk

Jaziek

Darkrick

doomsavenger

Ginger_Warrior

Trapical(does he even post anymore?)

Magekillr

issy2

Intriguing

jemathonical

venomai

Hiimben

How2PK

Langzor

dragoonson

Returned3[/hide]

I might have not mentioned you if you are a favorite, but that would be because I went off the top of my head on that list.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Tons of people I liked, most of them aren't here anymore though. Vik, Suzi, Byrs and Panda. People who are still here; Andufus and Archimage from the VL, and Assasin, and people who taught me a good lesson... you know who you are :)

Not expecting anyone to say me, I was really hated back then, and believe me I now know why! Anyway to any of those people - I've changed, I promise! :)

Hmm...I could name like 20 people I like, and so I will:

[hide=names]Nadril

MlB

Bubsa...Even though he's gone =(

Penguin...

Zonorhc

Warrior

Ulitmania

Kent

Goddess

Ginger

TRIPSIS

The Sith (He does post in here right...?)

Mirror

Reb

ShinyRedPlanet

Meol

DarkRick

Lenin

Dsavi

EChOFISH

Evil_Mumma

Indy500

Sumpta

Rainy

Snipersas

Lent

Hellbellz

Jemathonical

Krieg

OREOCOOKIE

LIONHEART

JackAttack

Riku

Runescapeloser

DaDieselDude

Stilev

Lancer[/hide]

The ones I can think of right off of my head, honestly, all these guys are my favourite, either very funny, or intellectual, these guys make up OT. Always posting decently, and enjoying the use of OT, and letting their opinions be known. Honestly they own...oh and I did mention Lenin right? I really don't want to be incinerated in his Hydro Ray.

You can't be incinerated by a Hydro Ray. Unless it was boiling water.....now that would be something....

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD! SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE!

angel2w.gif

You can't be incinerated by a Hydro Ray. Unless it was boiling water.....now that would be something....

You can't be incinerated when covered in water. Badly burn the skin, maybe. But incinerated? No :P .

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Rebdragon, he's got that "wise badass" aura about him. Managing to say a lot with very few words. Inspired me to try and do the same to an extent.

Goddess, I've disagreed with her so many times but she's managed to create quite an impact on me that no other TIFer has done.

Honorable mention goes to echofish for the kawaiiest avatar and Lionheart for having Rikku as a sig. (and cause they're cool)

76th to reach 99 Construction on 6th of February 2007

379th to reach 99 Runecrafting on 4th of November 2007

BlueSig6.jpg

Finally the secrets of goal achieving are revealed! (give my guide a read :^_^: )

I've decided to do a list, but it's going to be a long one.

[hide=]/OT/, Uhh, Off-Topic:

Goddess (We will miss you.)

Zonorch, hope I spelled that right.

Magekillr

Speedofsound

Indy500fan

Echofish

Evil_Mumm_Ra

Teh_Langzor

Azvareth

Northernhero (Fellow Finnish TIFer)

Rebdragon

rushrock

Tripsis

Barihawk, though we have ideological differences.

Darkrick

Ginger_Warrior

Jaziek

Returned3

doomsavenger

Trapical

Intriguing

Ultimania92

Nadril

Venomai

Errdoth, helped me a lot with my forum style.

N_Odie

Phil

Also, I think that the mods on OT are very qualified and are nice to be around. (They aren't scary!)

The Gallery:

Jopie

Littleboy

Ronnie_kloette

Hiimben

Dementedhero

Thruitall

Yaff

Chazimcgee

Stilev

MrShinyredplanet

Soa

Cowboy14

VjuliusT

Jason321

Woopidoo

Kaphias

destro3979

Sue_Kitsu

Runemetsa

Unknownz

Navyplaya

Gehackte (Hope I spelled that right)

Rainy_day

pryomancer

princessa9[/hide]

That enough? I'm sure I forgot someone...

I think you named everyone who's ever used the gallery except for me :lol:

*doesn't actually care*

But to contribute to the thread, everyone in blogscape (and the gallery and off topic...). I pretty much like all of you on tip.it. So consider yourself liked. <3:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

You can't be incinerated when covered in water. Badly burn the skin, maybe. But incinerated? No :P .

Have you seen the X-Files by chance? A guy does get incinerated by water I do believe...And that is good enough proof, as the X-Files do not lie, and quite honestly Lenin could use them as a bible for his uh...whatever the closest relevant name for 'religion' is, in his world....

In Lenin We Trust.

---

But wait, why can't you be incinerated by water? Then again how hot it must be would cause it to form steam...and then thin into a haze...Then again if you could deny physics and keep water from evaporating...wait is that plausible?

Hmm I'd say...

QueenValerie, Tripsis - Great administrators. (Too bad Tripsis couldn't stay)

Dbzruler72 - Great friend and leader

MrShinyRedPlanet and LittleBoy - Great sigs

NJE03, Moonshadow, Jemathonical, Sparticus321 (Sorry if I messed up your numbers), Jimmyw3000, Forsakenmage (also because she's a nice person) - We're like a 100% F2P circle. :P

Das - Always good if you want to talk about something.

Thiesje2 - Good blog

Kill_Life - Remembered him from the global moderator stage (I always thought he was a she!! :oops: )

Anyone else that's in the Forsakenmage clan chat. ::'

j0xPu5R.png

But wait, why can't you be incinerated by water? Then again how hot it must be would cause it to form steam...and then thin into a haze...Then again if you could deny physics and keep water from evaporating...wait is that plausible?

Even if water is steam, it's still water, just in gas-form. And you can heat steam to any temperature over 100 degrees Celsius, so it's not like the steam can't get hot enough to cause incineration. You just need the proper heating mechanisms. Steam doesn't need a real forceful propellant, either, as it will naturally gush forth from a small hole; just look at a leaky, steam-filled pipe. It also covers a great spread, so it's a decent area weapon.

whalenuke.png

Command the Murderous Chalices! Drink ye harpooners! drink and swear, ye men that man the deathful whaleboat's bow- Death to Moby Dick!

angel2w.gif

I've decided to do a list, but it's going to be a long one.

[hide=]/OT/, Uhh, Off-Topic:

Goddess (We will miss you.)

Zonorch, hope I spelled that right.

Magekillr

Speedofsound

Indy500fan

Echofish

Evil_Mumm_Ra

Teh_Langzor

Azvareth

Northernhero (Fellow Finnish TIFer)

Rebdragon

rushrock

Tripsis

Barihawk, though we have ideological differences.

Darkrick

Ginger_Warrior

Jaziek

Returned3

doomsavenger

Trapical

Intriguing

Ultimania92

Nadril

Venomai

Errdoth, helped me a lot with my forum style.

N_Odie

Phil

Also, I think that the mods on OT are very qualified and are nice to be around. (They aren't scary!)

The Gallery:

Jopie

Littleboy

Ronnie_kloette

Hiimben

Dementedhero

Thruitall

Yaff

Chazimcgee

Stilev

MrShinyredplanet

Soa

Cowboy14

VjuliusT

Jason321

Woopidoo

Kaphias

destro3979

Sue_Kitsu

Runemetsa

Unknownz

Navyplaya

Gehackte (Hope I spelled that right)

Rainy_day

pryomancer

princessa9[/hide]

That enough? I'm sure I forgot someone...

I think you named everyone who's ever used the gallery except for me :lol:

*doesn't actually care*

But to contribute to the thread, everyone in blogscape (and the gallery and off topic...). I pretty much like all of you on tip.it. So consider yourself liked. <3:

Consider yourself added to my list :D

GG.gif

I really like most of the community. I don't want to pick out favorites. 0Some stand out more than others, but all of you that don't post like idiots are my lovers. Some in more than one way. I must say I like Ginger, magekiller, Range_This11, and NoMoreDead for neat debating. ::'Ha! You thought you could trick everyone by quoting me and reading the tiny text, eh? And your name would be on here? Well I have thwarted you! Don't feel to good, does it? Yeah, that's what a thought.Okay, YOU'RE my favorite. Don't tell anyone.

Yay. I'm loved. You're my dirty little debater lover, Lenticular. I love to hate you :D.

Favorites:

[hide=]Ginger

Vold

Chazimcgee

Enipeus

Magekillr

Lenticular[/hide]

ZpFishingSkillChamp.gif

Even if water is steam, it's still water, just in gas-form. And you can heat steam to any temperature over 100 degrees Celsius, so it's not like the steam can't get hot enough to cause incineration. You just need the proper heating mechanisms. Steam doesn't need a real forceful propellant, either, as it will naturally gush forth from a small hole; just look at a leaky, steam-filled pipe. It also covers a great spread, so it's a decent area weapon.

I suppose if it was steam, and it was in a small area where it could remain dense around the body, while at the same time retaining extremely high temps through the usage of an insulater type cell... although even then I am not sure. A complete burning of the body to the core would be difficult with water, which is another way of conceding to the point that it may be possible...

Although, this is after changing the understood definition. I was thinkin' liquid state. My bad heh.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

I suppose if it was steam, and it was in a small area where it could remain dense around the body, while at the same time retaining extremely high temps through the usage of an insulater type cell... although even then I am not sure. A complete burning of the body to the core would be difficult with water, which is another way of conceding to the point that it may be possible...

Although, this is after changing the understood definition. I was thinkin' liquid state. My bad heh.

I suppose it would be possible using liquid water, but it would take a really long time, and there's no guarantee the target would be willing to sit still long enough. But at the rate this is going it might just be easier to toss them at the Sun.

whalenuke.png

angel2w.gif

Bubsa

Nadril

Azvareth

Rebdragon

Zonorch

Basically anyone from 2004, lol.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Errr Ok

SirHartlar

Mc90123

Robert_Rdam

ThruItAll

Runemetsa

ronnie_kloet

Anybody in GOF <3:

This guy is well cool also, same to yaff, and dsavi.

28u7f5g.jpg

danke Schon Sam!^^

"Blood runs thicker, oh were thick as thieves you know"

-Carl Barât