Who is your favorite Tipiter?

TheChamp

Aint is not a word.

See, he's intelligent too!

YOU WISH!

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aint is not a word.

See, he's intelligent too!

YOU WISH!

Uh, yeah aint is a word.

But mlbfan, I love your ability to not give a [poop] about what people say. I honestly do.

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

Actually, screw the circlejerk, let the self-ego-boosting posting commence.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

First thing I did is find the poster who bumped this... Then, I thought about killing him.

The End. -.-

Ah, so you're the famous favourite Cuppy Lion.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

^You =P

Hiimben is,as said,BLACKING AWESOME SAUCE.

Ultimania,for thou art mine scribe.

Is it ok to like myself?

Any Asian weirdo.

Not TPUM.

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

They know who they are.

If they don't, it's Aaron, Lyra, Ben, Suzi, Will, Matt, Derek(/Ben?), and Emma, if she even uses the forum still.

The TIF convo lives on.

There's no such thing as regret. A regret means you are unhappy with the person you are now,

and if you're unhappy with the person you are, you change yourself. That

regret will no longer be a regret, because it will help to form the new,

better you. So really, a regret isn't a regret.

It's experience.

Nice to see some people never mature lol

Anyway on to more important things, I have a few things I'd like to share with some pretty special people:

Gingerwarrior - Despite the obvious that you'll always be my favourite tip.iter you're the first person I actually cared about and wondered how you were doing away from the forums.

Dusqi - I enjoy your style of posting. You give a lot of facts in so little wording. Although our opinions are usually different, I enjoy researching the alternative theories you present.

Solidus - I actually developed a bit of a soft spot for you. We don't agree on ANYTHING at all and I think this is why I like you so much.

BlueLancer - You usually present an argument that I haven't even thought about. It is amazing how you bring up theories about other ethnic groups etc and in doing so, you have successfully helped me to remember studies that don't just conclude of white Westerners.

Barihawk & insane - Another two people who I hardly ever agree with anything on. Although our differences you have taught me a lot about your religion and ideologies. It can be important to have an understanding of something we aren't familiar with.

fgfuyfyuiuy0 - So young and SO WISE!!

Darkrick - The only person apart from my fiance' that I would trust my life with. Someone I consider a real attribute to my life even though we don't hang out much because we live several hours away from each other.

Bloodyhatchetbear - What happened to her? This beautiful, amazing spirit popped so randomly in to the community and blessed us with her presence and true stories, then randomly disappeared.

Ven & Qu - Evidence that drug use doesn't always equal intellectually impaired. Some of the smartest lads on the board with some pretty warped ideas that really get me thinking. World pollution as an example. You made me do a 360 on my original opinion.

Warrior - 2009 Nobel prize winner for science on offtopic lol enough said. Give me a message the day you solve some key questions to life threatening diseases so I can congratulate you or read the newspaper.

Merc & Suzi - When I think of the word "logical" an image of Mercifull always pops in to my head. Suzi, should you ever decide to make a cook book, let me know so I can sell it in my shop.

Reb - My liberal hippy brother in a previous life haha

So many other names need to be mentioned but I think I make it pretty obvious who you all are so will leave the list as is.

igoddessIsig.png

The only people who tell you that you can't do something are those who have already given up on their own dreams so feel the need to discourage yours.

It seems like only the same names keep coming up.

As for my favorites, I don't know if I have really ever talked to anyone outside of the discussions in topics except for silver_wits and IGoddessI who are neat individuals.

Foogey.png

I <3 Gears of War 2.

Add me on Xbox Live and mention you are from Tif :D

Ginger, Venomai, Warri0r, Lateralus, Sly (Yeah didn't see that one coming did you? :P ). Even though I rarely ever agree with these people, I think they're all really good at having a nice argument. I think the more I disagree with someone the more respect I have for them. I've always been proud of those who fight for what they believe in, and forum debating is a small example of that.