• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Killerred005-Fun guy to talk to.

ShadowFaxPZ-His pictures in the "funny picture thread" were good ones.*

Pyromancer-nice guy to talk to :D

Basically anybody in forsaken's chat.

* Don't suppose someone could re-make a thread like that? only with some rules, or something to make it acceptable enough to stay open.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Even if water is steam, it's still water, just in gas-form. And you can heat steam to any temperature over 100 degrees Celsius, so it's not like the steam can't get hot enough to cause incineration. You just need the proper heating mechanisms. Steam doesn't need a real forceful propellant, either, as it will naturally gush forth from a small hole; just look at a leaky, steam-filled pipe. It also covers a great spread, so it's a decent area weapon.

I suppose if it was steam, and it was in a small area where it could remain dense around the body, while at the same time retaining extremely high temps through the usage of an insulater type cell... although even then I am not sure. A complete burning of the body to the core would be difficult with water, which is another way of conceding to the point that it may be possible...

Although, this is after changing the understood definition. I was thinkin' liquid state. My bad heh.

I suppose it would be possible using liquid water, but it would take a really long time, and there's no guarantee the target would be willing to sit still long enough. But at the rate this is going it might just be easier to toss them at the Sun.

Also I wanted to add that anything follows gradience, going from high to low pressure, and since the atmosphere is all low atmospheric pressure compared to the high concentration of steam, the object would need to be pre-tty close to get hurt by the steam, so it'd be better to just sock 'em in the face at that distance. :)

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Uh

Jimmy_Jim because he fails.

Goat62494 because I remember the numbers

Skatebdr515 because I can....

From OT though I love Lenin's posts :P

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Well, my favourites would be all the ones I've gotten to know through various threads.

The cricket threads being the big ones. Doomy, Jem, Warrior, Rick. Australia > New Zealand, Doomy

Rick's pretty rad' because I made his sig' ::'

I spent the first few month of tip.it thinking he was female.

Also all the G.E.S'ers. minus Doomy and Goat <3:

Also Cowboy14 because he makes awesome signatures ::'

All of the photographers in 'the gallery'.

And IeatWindex for being so uber awesome and practically running this forum, he's my favorite <3:

I noticed your typo, and just had to fix it. It was a pleasure.

Thanks for fixing it <3:

RIP Michaelangelopolous

u can control my tip it account, but youll never control how fine i am!

This is by FAR my favorite song:

I love N_odie and would never edit his posts! I love Rainy_Day too <3 And also Cowman_133. <33 Oh, and Laikrob is a going to hunt me down and kill me like a pest kangaroo if I reveal how awesome she is. I owe tripsis skittles. DarkDude feels like he's missing out. This is my siggy! - n_odie Rainy_Day MINE! - n_odie Rainy_Day And meol shouldn't feel left out. Oh, and Y_Guy is a noob awesome

Let's see, in no particular order:

Hiimben (because he is the king of the interwebz)

Lionheart (great mod, great guy with whom I can share my obvsessive DS talk :D)

Woopidoo2 (talk to him a lot on msn, great artist)

Rainy_Day (because I want to have his babies he brings weirdness to the next level)

All the old skool msn-ers (Echofish, Derek, Suzi, Matt, speedofsound ..etc)

Darkrick (he educates me)

evil_mumm_ra (you can't not love a geek like him :ugeek: )

Pryomancer (WAT)

LP (because he has a kick butt room)

And many more that I've forgot to mention. ;)

rickastleywh7.png

Well, my favourites would be all the ones I've gotten to know through various threads.

The cricket threads being the big ones. Doomy, Jem, Warrior, Rick. Australia > New Zealand, Doomy

Rick's pretty rad' because I made his sig' ::'

I spent the first few month of tip.it thinking he was female.

Also all the G.E.S'ers. minus Doomy and Goat <3:

Also Cowboy14 because he makes awesome signatures ::'

All of the photographers in 'the gallery'.

And IeatWindex for being so uber awesome and practically running this forum, he's my favorite <3:

I noticed your typo, and just had to fix it. It was a pleasure.

Thanks for fixing it <3:

You're Welcome :D . That was task 1 on my to-do list.

Next.....ride a lion...[/facepalm]

GG.gif

Some of you are pretty cool, but I generally don't look at the person who posts but the post itself and I rarely admire anyone so much that I consider all his / her posts to be awesome. However, I can't help noticing How2PK whose enthusiasm for good movies is pretty endearing, Sumpta who just seems mature and charming, Range_This, because I generally see him posting exactly what I'd have wanted to post ;p , also Azvareth who has a wonderful gift for sarcasm and btw I gotta say his current avie suits his posts very well : D (but I've known him since before I joined tif, so it shouldn't count), I_Goddess who seems a very fun and intelligent person (too bad she left), warren (can't remember exactly his nick but he has that Bill Hicks quote in his sig), whose posts are also thoughtful and good. There are also a few others I can't remember atm. I have to be fair and say that some people manage to annoy me more than they should and I shouldn't probably say who they are ;P

"Metal isn't about violence or faggy whiny lyrics. It isn't even about who plays the heaviest and fastest. It is about invoking a sense of wonder and magnitude that no other genre can depict."

bluarosezk0.jpg

ultimania92 <3:

Hmm kinda struggle at remember names although:

I always have time for Nadril with well thought though posts and opinions.

Goddess and Solidus_77 always seem to have great advice in the realtionship thread and would definatily recommend anyone to them for advice.

Ginger_Warrior seems to have great posts and opinions.

Opps forgot LP aswell, great artist and valued opinions.

Augh cant remember last person.... cant remember name but can give a description. Signature of 4 pictures from Naructo, asian origin, female and live in London... cant remember the name. Really sorry to forever it is #-o

A few more people that I could point out by there signature but names doesn't come to mind at the moment.

Echofish and Cadburys Eggs

Please click below to help with my ICT A Level, for which I have to monitor my website for 8 weeks, hits and feedback welcome.

http://www.chauncystweb.co.uk/sm

Feedback page now up and working.

Lenin, Rebdragon, and Abyssal. Reasons won't be given, so you can try to guess at it yourself. :twss:

My God. The placement of my name in that location is disturbing to no end.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Oh Reb,don't be so anal about where your name is. :twisted:

devilgod.jpeg

so i herd u liek devarts?

If you look at me and feel offended by my 666-ism,think.I could be just as offended by your "cross".

[hide=This's why I'm hot]

The Eleventh Commandment:Thou Shalst only say "Amen,brother".

Amen, brother :lol:

Amen, brudda (referring to the 10th commandment)

amen Bruder! (german ftw)

I'm invulnerable to everything, except Lenin and Dragoonson.

That's impossible.

I love people.[/hide]

Ya, I kind of picked an awkward vibe off that one too. Especially with the oddly misplaced smily choice.

[if you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or

by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.]

Fullmetal Alchemist, you will be missed. A great ending to a great series.

Nadril, he`s a great critic, he`s mean, but I guess that`s good ;p

evil mum ra, helped me with alot of things, and seems to just always be there... always, like a stalker ;o

bubsa, he`s awesome duhh

rebdragon, always has good advise, and is horribly sarcastic, but that`s not really a bad thing ;p

Venomai, great dude, really smart ;p, and he`s a great artist.

FRONTPAGE.png

{DeviantART}{Last.Fm}{Join Sublime GFX, great community for artists!}

Back to RuneScape, Again.Avatar by Brian The Great

Some of you are pretty cool, but I generally don't look at the person who posts but the post itself and I rarely admire anyone so much that I consider all his / her posts to be awesome. However, I can't help noticing How2PK whose enthusiasm for good movies is pretty endearing, Sumpta who just seems mature and charming, Range_This, because I generally see him posting exactly what I'd have wanted to post ;p , also Azvareth who has a wonderful gift for sarcasm and btw I gotta say his current avie suits his posts very well : D (but I've known him since before I joined tif, so it shouldn't count), I_Goddess who seems a very fun and intelligent person (too bad she left), warren (can't remember exactly his nick but he has that Bill Hicks quote in his sig), whose posts are also thoughtful and good. There are also a few others I can't remember atm. I have to be fair and say that some people manage to annoy me more than they should and I shouldn't probably say who they are ;P

Err... who's Bill Hicks? either you have the wrong siggy in mind, or the wrong warren. Damn, I was getting excited being listed for once :x

:x :x

[hide=]

tip it would pay me $500.00 to keep my clothes ON :( :lol:
But then again, you fail to realize that 101% of the people in this universe hate you. Yes, humankind's hatred against you goes beyond mathematical possibilities.
That tears it. I'm starting an animal rebellion using my mind powers. Those PETA bastards will never see it coming until the porcupines are half way up their asses.
[/hide]

montageo.png

Apparently a lot of people say it. I own.

http://linkagg.com/ Not my site, but a simple, budding site that links often unheard-of websites that are amazing for usefulness and fun.

The whole admin team because they are all lovely people who are easily approachable

The moderator team, because I am one and the rest are all awesome.

Rainy_Day - because I talk to him a lot on msn and have lots of epic lulz

LP - very good photographer

Dementedhero - amazing with Illustrator and makes cool tshirts

Nadril - great sig maker and gives me very detailed CC when I need it

ClareJonsson - extremely helpful and knows a lot about computers

lots of the Gallery users - all mature and funny

IGoddessI - really nice and mature

ThruItAll/Yaff2/Soa/hiimben - it's hard to explain but in my head I think of you all as the same entity lol. you all have great talent and artistic ability

spacescenev24.jpg

warren (can't remember exactly his nick but he has that Bill Hicks quote in his sig), whose posts are also thoughtful and good.

Err... who's Bill Hicks? either you have the wrong siggy in mind, or the wrong warren. Damn, I was getting excited being listed for once :x

:x :x

Bill Hicks.

But Blushenka, you could be thinking of warri0r. It's.. kind of similar to warren.

Cool.