Who is your favorite Tipiter?

TheChamp

No actually we print them off and send them to the North Pole so Santa can see how bad all his little Tip.It'ers have been and give them coal for Christmas.

1. Santa doesn't exist

2. There is no stable landmass on the North Pole, except for the thick ice which layers it invariably throughout the year.

3. That is not what really happens with the bad posts

4. How do you know the poster celebrates Christmas?

Concluding this, YOU LIE!

[iNSERT "I R EATIN TEH SHIX ATM" BILL COSBY SIGNATURE GIF HERE, LOL]

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No actually we print them off and send them to the North Pole so Santa can see how bad all his little Tip.It'ers have been and give them coal for Christmas.

1. Santa doesn't exist

2. There is no stable landmass on the North Pole, except for the thick ice which layers it invariably throughout the year.

Your posts make me so sad, you have no idea. :(

1. Santa doesn't exist

Please go move to the UK, France, Sweden, Canada, somewhere where people actually care about your "progressive" attitude.

1. Santa doesn't exist

Your posts make me so sad, you have no idea. :(

Oh...the Lulz I get... :mrgreen:

I cant beleive i went through 15 pages to relaise that ive only been mentioned once!

Woohoo, go me, thanks Celt

lol anway.

My favourites are:

-Den, Echo, Mirror, Evil Mumm, Ginger, Angel, Sophia, Dalcyte (all the rest of tet), etp, grade, zzuper, tripsis, littleboy, jopie, shivers, thruitall, nac, heph, sjakie, and alot more :P

shadowsigzeddude-1.jpg

If the US treasury can accept the concept of God, I accept the concept of Santa.

I believe in both - it's a double win for me!

Never place faith in the hands of the government. :shame:

I've probably said this before but - Warrior.

I don't think I'm exaggerating when I say that he has been entertaining millions of Tipiters for the last 500 years.

Down to earth, doesn't try to make a joke in every post and is capable of some amazing posts.

newsigzl2.jpg

^Sir Jem 05-The Bunny Drinking Blog?^ Click it!

tetsupportsig2.jpg

Well, of the people who currently post here there are a few whose posts I almost always read, regardless what topic it is: Lateralus, warrior45, How2PK, assassin_696, indy500fan, Ginger_Warrior. They don't try too hard and seem to always have something interesting to say.

2009rb9.jpg

Down to earth, doesn't try to make a joke in every post and is capable of some amazing posts.

*cough*pureprayer*cough* :uhh:

8888kev8888.jpeg

Sigs by: Soa | Gold_Tiger10 | Harrinator1 | Guthix121 | robo | Elmo | Thru | Yaff2

Avatars by: Lit0ua | Unoalexi | Gold Tiger .

Hello friend, Senajitkaushik was epic, Good luck bro.

At first I was disappointed that no one mentioned me, but then I realized that there's absolutely no reason to. I looked back over my previous posts, and realized that I am the epitome of dullness, I wouldn't give my own posts a second thought.

So you're going to be that guy.

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

At first I was disappointed that no one mentioned me, but then I realized that there's absolutely no reason to. I looked back over my previous posts, and realized that I am the epitome of dullness, I wouldn't give my own posts a second thought.

That observation wasn't dull.

And I think you knew that.

Was that interesting, paradoxical self-observation a last ditch effort to get someone to name you?

But I don't want to go among mad people!

Oh, you can't help that. We're all mad here..."

I guess I have to make a list.

Meol, Mumm, Shey, Darkaura, Soph, BP, Celt, Jem, echofishy, Shivers, l0rd, th3, Littleboy, Mr.Shiny, Devnull, Kota, Rebdragon, Langzor, Zierro to the Hierro, Dsavi, Local, Support, Dragoon, no99, Haseo and Da_Latios.

That's about it. I think.

EDIT: I just noticed that's a long list, and nobody has said me ;-;

Also I need to learn to spell check >.<

Wongton is better than me in anyway~~

94qbe.jpg

Ehh, I guess I should name my favorites despite the fact that I said I shouldn't have any.

Okay, TIF has too many in general to name, because of all my Runescape friends, but out of the frequent OT'ers I'd have to say:

NEVERMIND, deleted my list of favorites.

I think this thread can be harmful to the overall attitude of OT'ers consciously or not. It may give them a subconscious ranking above others and a unearned sense of inequality to the rest. So since we already said our favorites, lets go ahead and start insulting people - balance out this force of un-needed and intrusive praise. :thumbup: :thumbup:, Or even better - insult ourselves like Deciophobus(sp.) :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Honestly though, there's very few that I respect, most of your lives would be dull without me to make it interesting.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

1. Santa doesn't exist

.... :cry: Your a weaver of lies! Santa does exist, because I saw him on Comedy Central beatin' the crap out of a kid. If you don't believe me, watch Bad Santa.

On another note, has my name been mentioned? I like to be mentioned. Make's me all tingly and want to drink lots of Eggnog.

GG.gif

1. Santa doesn't exist

.... :cry: Your a weaver of lies! Santa does exist, because I saw him on Comedy Central beatin' the crap out of a kid. If you don't believe me, watch Bad Santa.

On another note, has my name been mentioned? I like to be mentioned. Make's me all tingly and want to drink lots of Eggnog.

Doubt it.

I will say (in respect) archimage_a... he puts up with a lot of crap and random stuff from me, and he's pretty awesome. Also littleboy is very awesome and I have immense respect for him as an artist.

But in lulz that must be a tie between hiimben and dragoonson.