Today...

Leoo

Today I started redesigning my website. I want to make it have a simple and graphically pleasing layout. Took 3 hours to get home instead of the normal 1.5 hours. There was two inches of snow on the major roads and everyone and his or her grandma went 20 mph.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

What a [cabbage] day. Spent all day cleaning up the house, moweing etc etc to make mum happy. after dinner she says "get off your arse and look for a [bleep]ing job or your going in thr RAAF if you like it or not" All day trying to get on her good side and she slams that at me. Then down the street some random douche walks past and screams right into my ear "BOO!" to make himself look tough in front of his getto mates. AND to top it off, this guy was added to my friends list on MSN so I wanted to see who it was, his response straight away was "I'm not sure who you are, and i'm not in the mood to be [bleep]ed about, you ignore it and [bleep] of.."

Well [bleep] you Thursday, even on anti depressants you managed to make me sad.

Popoto.~<3

Yup, today my teacher said we failed the project with no making it up. Hopefully I can get my grade up by semester.

And Gabe Newell is great, sent him an e-mail asking for permission to use the hunter sound effect in a project (if we have any copyrighted material without permission, we fail). Responded in under 15 hours, granted me permission. God, I love Valve.

BBC America is finally working! I can watch my Top Gear again! :smile:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Then down the street some random douche walks past and screams right into my ear "BOO!" to make himself look tough in front of his getto mates. AND to top it off, this guy was added to my friends list on MSN so I wanted to see who it was, his response straight away was "I'm not sure who you are, and i'm not in the mood to be [bleep]ed about, you ignore it and [bleep] of.."

Well [bleep] you Thursday, even on anti depressants you managed to make me sad.

Don't get that kind of [cabbage] get to you, man. You are going to meet douches like that all through your life, just try to find to ignore them.

16185_s.gif

gunna help mah mexican friends and work in the fields this summer

500 dollars is pretty good for a week

gunna do it for like 6 weeks then buy my sisters car and get it fixed

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

About to do a [cabbage] ton of math homework.

This will not be fun. :thumbdown:

10postchm2105.png

WONGTONG IS THE BEST AND IS MORE SUPERIOR THAN ME

#1 Wongtong stalker.

Im looking for some No Limit soldiers!

ok so i woke up this morning and it was just a normal day at first you know nothing unusual was going on while i was eating my wheaties and drinking my orange juice but all of the sudden i noticed that the bus that i take to get to school started to leave without me so i ran out the door to try and catch it but i didn't succeed but thankfully there was some nice man willing to drive me in his car so i could get to school on time but instead he started driving in the other direction and i was wondering exactly what was going on so when i asked him he didn't reply until we got to the inner city of detroit where he had to meet with a supposed friend of his to pick up some brown paper bags that he could easily obtain at the grocery store but anyway after this he told me to get out of the car at some warehouse which we went inside to and after this we met with another one of his friends who gave him a briefcase of money but i couldn't understand what the other guy was saying because he sounded russian and all of the sudden the guy left me with the russian guy and i asked him if he would drive me home seeing as i was already late for class anyway might as well take a free day and he originally said yes but then we met with a friend of his at the docks and we started crossing the river into canada and i was wondering how we would do this considering i didn't have my pass port which you need to go to another country but anyway he started driving in canada to the coast which took a few days but we stopped at fast food restaurants often which was good i guess but once we got to the atlantic ocean we got on an even larger ship and once i got in my room i'm pretty sure that i passed out but i can't remember anything after that until i woke up in some foreign country but no one here speaks english and anyway i noticed there was a scar on my stomach when i woke up in the street so im pretty sure that im missing a kidney now because of this and all i got was a few burgers out of it while missing a few days of school which seems like a pretty sweet deal to me. anyway after this i woke up and realized i just had the best dream ever and that my life is bro. :wub:

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

Pinky-promised a girl I would have sex with her.

Giggity.

Today's alot more peaceful the yesterday thankfully. I had a very wierd dream last night, I was a Zoids pilot and saved Australia from a Deathsaurer..... I havent watched Zoids in years....

I also had a huge mindstorm last night since I couldnt sleep and it made me come to a revelation about myself, but thats for another time.

Popoto.~<3

Slept through my first class (by accident), then had to skip my next two classes in order to prepare for a presentation that I had to give for a different class.

Eh.

Then spent a few hours doing an assignment, and felt great when it was done because for the first time in a while I don't have any work due in the immediate future.

Played poker with roommates for a while and lost $5.

Now I'm here.

My life is so exciting.

exactly whats going through my mind

ot:today my sister is gunna pick me up after school to go to her and then tomorrow i get to watch them snowboard their second time ever

will be fun

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

went to the library to start my new leaf of actually doing school work.

It was closed for the day for no explained reason.

I'm taking this as a sign

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn