Today...

Leoo

Bows no purple. ;-;

Despite the fact I thought today would be horrible, it went a hell of a lot better than I was expecting.

Mhmm. I had to resign. No time for anything but work and a few sporadic posts on TIF while on break.

Doctors appointment. Gotta get stabbed and tested for strep. Should be fun.

After that possibly hanging out with my girlfriend although I'm still holding strong on my policy of no contact so I won't see her if I have strep since I know she's going to try her hardest to get me to stop caring about getting her sick.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Firefox has done nothing but crash for me for the last 2-3 weeks. I've tried reinstalling it and everything but nothing's worked. I switched to Chrome.

Long day of classes. Got what classes I'll be taking for next semester, but not the time slots for them. Thought I was going to declare my Information Systems major today, but my advisor persuaded me into just taking a few introductory courses and seeing how it goes. It all goes well, I'll declare at the end of the fall semester. :thumbup:

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

Only 9 months till I can drive alone!!

The wait's worth it. :mrgreen:

Today I found out the gas station 500 feet from my house was robbed by armed thugs. Crazy part is I was in there literally 5 minutes before to pump gas. When I came around again cops were at the front arresting two guys and I saw more cops down the road: apparently the two other guys ran off when the cops showed. At the time I didn't know it was robbed I thought it was like a drug bust or something. :razz:

Crazy coincidence eh?

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Firefox has done nothing but crash for me for the last 2-3 weeks. I've tried reinstalling it and everything but nothing's worked. I switched to Chrome.

Long day of classes. Got what classes I'll be taking for next semester, but not the time slots for them. Thought I was going to declare my Information Systems major today, but my advisor persuaded me into just taking a few introductory courses and seeing how it goes. It all goes well, I'll declare at the end of the fall semester. :thumbup:

Have you tried the 4.0 Beta? I was getting sick of Firefox 3.whatever and almost switched to Chrome until I realized that I hate it. 4.0 is a good medium between the sleekness of Chrome and the usability of Firefox.

phpFffu7GPM.jpg

"He could climb to it, if he climbed alone, and once there he could suck on the pap of life, gulp down the incomparable milk of wonder."

Have you tried the 4.0 Beta? I was getting sick of Firefox 3.whatever and almost switched to Chrome until I realized that I hate it. 4.0 is a good medium between the sleekness of Chrome and the usability of Firefox.

Just downloaded it. Seems to be working; I'll try it out. Thanks for the suggestion.

sig2-1.png

Last.Fm

My Bloggy

Proud to have served on Tip.it Crew

On the subject of FF4.

It's pretty nice, haven't noticed a difference in terms of speed. Reminds me of Chrome a little.

I kind of have to get adjusted to the rearranging of my open tabs and bookmarks along with the "Open New Tab" is now "Open in another window"

Other than that, it's alright.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Chrome is so baller. I used to use FF but I'm addicted to Chrome's speed. Do you know what happens when I double click the Chrome icon? It opens, [bleep]. No screwing around with any of that "loading" [cabbage]. Chrome [bleep]ing opens right the hell up.

FF loads right up for me too.

If you're talking about other browsers that does this, the only one I can think of is IE. *shudders* Oh god IE...

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

School. yay. :thumbdown:

Is it just me or is chrome going really slow today? It's running slower than Firefox for me.

Just you, Chrome is running perfect for me, as usual.

Yeah, now. It went back to working fine for me. When I woke up earlier google and youtube were both down and chrome was going very slow.

Firefox 4 :thumbup:

Running fast and fine, haven't hit any major flaw so far. Driving down to Wellington today (a 9 hour drive) for a supposed funeral, for my grandfather.

Jesus you must be taking the scenic route.

However I am really sorry about the loss of your grandfather, and my thoughts are with you Shiny.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Yeah someone had that same sig a while back.