Today...

Leoo

new Evanescence single is pretty good, thank you Surprise

today I woke up at 9:30 pm.

I hate my body rhythm.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Team Fortress 2. It's free, get it and play with fellow TIF'ers.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

I'm now a member of the largest, most popular and well known TF2 clan. Feels good, man. :thumbup: Ranked 948 out of 320,000+ players on their servers. Steadily moving up.

What clan? eGO? If you are, I don't know you. That clan is frankly a load of crock and a cancer to the community at large. For reference, just about every other clan HATES them.

Large numbers don't mean ANYTHING if the clan at large is terrible. Case in point: Goons in just about every MMO, troll tactics excluded (Like zerg rushing a top-tier battlecruiser worth thousands of USD with extremely large hordes of low-level ships in EVE)

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I kinda wanna join a clan on TF2 just for versing competitively against other players for the hell of it, but most Aussie ones are run by total asshats and I dont have the time nor effort to start one up and manage it.

Popoto.~<3

The mega clans are just pure numbers. I swear, they have macros that automatically invite everyone in a server. I got like ten invites from various mega-clans. :roll:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I'm now a member of the largest, most popular and well known TF2 clan. Feels good, man. :thumbup: Ranked 948 out of 320,000+ players on their servers. Steadily moving up.

What clan? eGO? If you are, I don't know you. That clan is frankly a load of crock and a cancer to the community at large. For reference, just about every other clan HATES them.

Large numbers don't mean ANYTHING if the clan at large is terrible. Case in point: Goons in just about every MMO, troll tactics excluded (Like zerg rushing a top-tier battlecruiser worth thousands of USD with extremely large hordes of low-level ships in EVE)

I've never heard of eGO. I'm in Pro. According to the clan rankings Pro has the most playtime and is extremely well known as shown by server populations. I could always be mistaken and have read the list wrong.

I'm part of a very small community that is probably the best out there.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Well, I guess I am. I'm just saying this out of experience of being part of other communities.

It's almost 4:30. I've been looking at shoes for like 2 hours now.

Can't decide if I should drop the $100+ or if I should go for cheaper ones. I only have three more paychecks before I go to school..

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

It's almost 4:30. I've been looking at shoes for like 2 hours now.

Can't decide if I should drop the $100+ or if I should go for cheaper ones. I only have three more paychecks before I go to school..

If you don't find anything you like, save you money. :thumbup:

rosssigfinal.jpg

Yup, never force yourself to buy something. I made quite a bit of money this summer, but I made sure not to go onto websites with the mindset of buying something. It was more of a 'if I find anything I really like, I'll buy it' mindset.

If you have the earlier mindset, you're likely to be facing returns and paying shipping for nothing.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I've never heard of eGO. I'm in Pro. According to the clan rankings Pro has the most playtime and is extremely well known as shown by server populations. I could always be mistaken and have read the list wrong.

You may have misread it. Out of curiosity, could you PM me the IP to one of their servers?

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

Gah. I spent 4 hours cleaning my house today, and cancelled other plans to have a girl I like come over, but she had to bail out because her parents were gone, and she had to watch her little brother. So I cancelled today's plans and cleaned crap up that wasn't mine for nothing and was lonely all day. And I'm trying to get some update to stop downloading but Windows is a [bleep] who won't let me stop a Windows update when it's started. So now I'm lonely, frustrated, and sad. :(

Cheer up. At least your house is presentable now right? No need to clean the next time you invite her over. :thumbup:

Did some yoga then wrote a song with a friend on guitar before hanging out with a girl who seems to want me. She's cute but 3 years younger and I set the line at 2. Oh well.

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

Cheer up. At least your house is presentable now right? No need to clean the next time you invite her over. :thumbup:

Did some yoga then wrote a song with a friend on guitar before hanging out with a girl who seems to want me. She's cute but 3 years younger and I set the line at 2. Oh well.

I read presentable as penetrable and the overall tone of your post changed dramatically.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Lol :rolleyes:

Just checked the mail. Apparently I'm a finalist in a poetry contest I randomly joined a few months ago and I have a chance to win 1,000$ + they want to publish the poem I entered. I wrote it in about 20 minutes and it's definitely not my best work... hmm..

qs2X.png

"Only by going too far can one find out how far one can go." T.S. Eliot

I went to the farmers market. I got a pound of Habanero peppers and a couple singular peppers like Jalapeños and Peperoncinis.

Ate one of the Habaneros, now I'm all cleared up and feeling simply divine.

I just entered a poetry contest because I was bored. I thought what I wrote was kinda cool. Best case scenario is I win an iPad and $1000, and worst case scenario is I wasted 15 minutes on a poem. Not bad, not bad.