Today...

Leoo

Well, I just got back from the doctor's office. Had the right side of my nail ripped out, once again. This better be the last time, too, because I'm just sick of going in to have it checked out. Plus, I've already spent too much money on triple antibiotic cream, bandages, gauze, etc.

Going over to my buddy's house tonight to game a little bit. Most like Modern Warfare 3, since they aren't big Halo fans. I wouldn't be surprised if we played some zombies, though (wouldn't be entirely glad if we did, too).

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Today was a very important day for me and my diabetes. I got back on the insulin pump after being off of it for three years. It's very weird to be hooked back up to it, but it honestly for the better. I got off of it because of my inability to be responsible around food. I would just eat, and give insulin any time I wanted to. I got off of it in the hopes that I would learn to be responsible. Hopefully with more experience I can take better care of my self and this pump should help with that.

[hide=]30w846e.png[/hide]

The phone came with the pump, and it acts as a insulin calculator and blood sugar tracker. It can communicate with my blood sugar monitor to transfer numbers and create graphs which will allow me to monitor and make adjustments when need be.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

My parents finally got new mini to replace the one the deer jumped into (the repairs would have been a lot more than the car was worth). I really like the newer mini's (the old was was first generation, where it had parts from multiple manufacturers, where this one is pure BMW). It's also the first brand new car we have had in my lifetime I think. My parents normally get them second hand because you can get really nice vehicles that way for a lot less, if you don't mind having a few kilometers on them.

Anywho, this Mini is a huge improvement on the old one. The engine has noticeably more power even though its the same size. It feels like driving a big go-cart :thumbsup:

And finishing up Christmas shoping tomorrow. I have most of it done, but I am making a bunch of monkey fist knots for my Mom as tree decorations, and I still need to find a good rope (need something about 1/8 inch so that I can work with the rope, but not end up with a knot that is too big or heavy). Don't have a clue where I am going to find it, but I guess that adds to the fun.

Realized that since I've stopped playing competitive Magic since starting college I should sell off some of my better standard cards and stick to casual, since I only play EDH any more really. Listed up my playset of Splinter Twin (not actually standard, but I'd like to get rid of them), my 2 Spellskites, and my 3 Wurmcoil Engines on ebay.

Hey, if any of you Magic players on here want them, you should buy them icon_e_wink.gif

Gonna use money from selling those to buy my girlfriend some Christmas gifts. Luckily I have until Jan 22nd to get her things since I won't see her over break and I'm giving her gifts once we get back to school.

Not gonna lie, I do exercises whilst playing Runescape ^9^ Bep

EDIT:

I try and wake up early. I sleep in. I try and sleep in, I wake up early. :(

I should try sleeping in more often.

This is me :<

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

So bored right now. I do';t want to play video games, or play my euphonium. I want to go out and do something but I don't have enough time before I go to work later today. Hopefully with me being off tomorrow I can go out and do some last minuet christmas shopping.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I finally get to party with all my high school friends tonight since as of yesterday I am done with school eusa_dance.gif

Everything's coming up Milhouse

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Busy day, which was actually a nice thing.

Shopping is all done, and I found the exact rope I was looking for which is awesome. Our SUV has also decided that it can't shift out of park without using the manual unlocking mechanisim (you stick the key down a hole). So Dad is gonna call the dealer tomorrow to see if they have an idea what the problem is, and how long I can expect the manual release to work for. If its a quick fix, I'll take it in tomorrow, and if not then it will go in when we don't need it (once I am back at school). I love that truck, but at 7 years and almost 230,000 km on it, its having some reliability issues. They finally managed to make it stop clunking at all though, which I love.

Heck yes, 4.0 this past semester. :thumbup:

Same, but I'm having a terrible vacation so far with the flu so I can't even celebrate.

Nice work! That sucks, though. I've been expecting to get sick, since I haven't been sick in a while. Such a dreaded feeling. Hope you can sleep it off quickly.

Heck yes, 4.0 this past semester. :thumbup:

Congratulations :)

Thanks man!

Brother stole the Kindle, so I've just been playing video games, which I'm kinda bored of now.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

I went shoe shopping with a woman today.... It SUCKED!

Shopping with females in general is never fun in general. The shortest time spent shopping with a female friend or relative was 2 hours and that was with me being blunt honest when they asked me their opinion. I think it's usually that time length due to the fact they reacted to what I say.

Busy day, which was actually a nice thing.

Shopping is all done, and I found the exact rope I was looking for which is awesome. Our SUV has also decided that it can't shift out of park without using the manual unlocking mechanisim (you stick the key down a hole). So Dad is gonna call the dealer tomorrow to see if they have an idea what the problem is, and how long I can expect the manual release to work for. If its a quick fix, I'll take it in tomorrow, and if not then it will go in when we don't need it (once I am back at school). I love that truck, but at 7 years and almost 230,000 km on it, its having some reliability issues. They finally managed to make it stop clunking at all though, which I love.

I think it's a bit early for it to be having these issues. My car is 10 years old, and I passed the 298 000Km mark today and it still runs without any issues. I did have to put some repairs on it, but never much. Most expensive thing that is going to need replacing soon is the clutch, which is still the original, that's starting to slip a little bit.

Then again I think you have a very good truck if it lasted that long without more than what you say :).