Today...

Leoo

With this job im getting, I'm considering going to Uni except I'm not sure what courses I should take as I've never looked into it. Film Photography is a big passion of mine and I'd like to become a teacher but at the same time is it going to help me long term? seems the only real jobs in AUS are mostly mining or Nursing jobs, and neither are what I'd like. |:

Popoto.~<3

Shit like this happens all-too-often for me. I need to get the guy who has feelings for her laid so he'll think rationally. Ex seems like he's doing that all himself.

You also need to get me laid like you've been saying for the past year+

Starting to wonder if me not going WAS a good Idea.

Never turn down an opportunity like that if you're single.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

With this job im getting, I'm considering going to Uni except I'm not sure what courses I should take as I've never looked into it. Film Photography is a big passion of mine and I'd like to become a teacher but at the same time is it going to help me long term? seems the only real jobs in AUS are mostly mining or Nursing jobs, and neither are what I'd like. |:

You could leave AUS.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

You could leave AUS.

This.

Unless you want to be a huntsman that lives in a van.

I'd trade places with you for a while Tim. I got a couple of girls chasing me, an ex that's crrazy about me, a full time job AND 4 classes of college. I could use the time away from the insanity of it all.

Speaking of which I'm extremely sick of conflict. Just all of it. Can't everyone just shut the hell up and get along?

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Speaking of which I'm extremely sick of conflict. Just all of it. Can't everyone just shut the hell up and get along?

Nope, because somebody always has to do something stupid and another person takes it too seriously, and then people take sides instead of leaving it alone...

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

Sometimes I feel like I'm one of the only ones who leads a pretty drama free life. I guess there was a bit more drama prior to (and shortly after) my girlfriends ex being committed to a mental hospital, work camp, and then being sent to a "therapeutic boarding school".

Honestly, the extent of the drama in my life these days is me waiting until the last minute to write papers for my classes (right now) and me trying to control my smoking habits.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Grats to the peeps getting jobs, but yeah. Work your asses off if you want those jobs once the holidays are past.

Also enjoying the stories lol. I don't have enough crazy friends, I don't get normally get drunk enough to generate my own stories, and I'm pretty sure my brother must be running out (though the party with him and his friends provided me with enough hilarity to carry anyone for like a year. Best night in a long long time). My point is, I need more funny stories because I don't live in a sit comm (though honestly, there are days when I have wondered if I don't).

I always considered girls claiming to lose their virginity multiple times was a bigger issue (if lying about it is an issue) then them not moving on from their first. It's pretty much attractive in guys to have experience, but if a girl has some she's a hoar.

Not a huge fan of the "I'm 18 and I expect the world to bend over backwards for me" mentality. I don't think I ever went through that. I remember before I started drinking, my brother knew it was coming up (I told him about the party), and made sure to have me over for a night so that he could teach me about drinks, and let me have some practice. He used to tend bar as a summer job, and his fiancée (wife now) has plenty of experiance too. So they got me a bit tipsy then took me over to friends house (one of whom was a cop \:D/ ). It's nice to have such an awesome older brother (most of my friends don't get along with their siblings). He also used to chafer me on dates so that I didn't have to deal with the awkwardness of parents as much.

Not much happened today, but me and the people I live with finally hammered out a cleaning schedule. So house is doing okay, but its mostly been a couple people doing the work which isn't right. And apparently someone keeps missing the toilet that I never use, and if they don't stop one of the other people is going to paint a target in the toilet for them to aim at.

Sometimes I feel like I'm one of the only ones who leads a pretty drama free life. I guess there was a bit more drama prior to (and shortly after) my girlfriends ex being committed to a mental hospital, work camp, and then being sent to a "therapeutic boarding school".

Honestly, the extent of the drama in my life these days is me waiting until the last minute to write papers for my classes (right now) and me trying to control my smoking habits.

Work camp? Define work camp please because right now I'm visualizing Auschwitz.

Although, I feel like I'm in the same boat. I don't have a lot of drama in my life, and I always write my papers at the last minute too. (Who doesn't? Let's be honest here.)

Although, I feel like I'm in the same boat. I don't have a lot of drama in my life, and I always write my papers at the last minute too. (Who doesn't? Let's be honest here.)

No clue. Probably not Auschwitz, not that I care. He's a dick.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

No clue. Probably not Auschwitz, not that I care. He's a dick.

Insensitive much? Sounds almost exactly what I'd say.

Everything I love has been condensed into a youtube video...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_s3xmGLYJWg&feature=mh_lolz&list=FLeNOpd6wVDatK9dsSaynKHQ

I realized today how much I hate this rainbow pony crap. It is officially more worser than when the crowd thought it was cool to think blues clues were cool, and no they weren't referring to oxycodone, much to the duress of myself and others.

edit: i also applied for a Customer Service Rep. position at my job, everyone says i'll get it. These people are the friggen cream of the crop. They get huge desks, amazingly huge and comfy office chairs, 4 monitors THE INTERNET IS COMPLETELY UNLOCKED AND THEY DON'T GET THEIR HISTORIES SEARCHED, and I get a $3 raise.

only downside is listening to whiny people all day. That, and taking calls from the eggleston services outlet across the building. God, these receptionists are idiots.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

Finally, I have a day off tomorrow... Unfortunately, I just cheated on my girlfriend. No remorse just yet, but I'm sure tomorrow it'll hit.

that's a rather large bomb you just dropped ever so casually....

Finally, I have a day off tomorrow... Unfortunately, I just cheated on my girlfriend. No remorse just yet, but I'm sure tomorrow it'll hit.

What can I say, I'm a casual guy.

What can I say, I'm a casual guy.

We've noticed. I'd tell your girlfriend sooner, rather than later, or not at all.

lampost_sig_stark.png

as in...did it with another?

Also I hate my Sister's Fiancee. he's alright but when it comes to cleaning hes such a [bleep]ing slob. I burnt most of dinner on the grill because the other half of the BBQ was saturating in about 1L of [bleep]ing marinade for TWO small steak pieces, then im frantically running inside and out cooking, making sure its not burning but it does then flip the rest and check the noodles then the squid burns and run inside and the pot's boiling andfjdgufhjkyuhjyuhyjk....

292l640.png

@Ryan, I had like ZERO money. $30 + you went into town I'd have needed at least $60 to enjoy myself.

Am I the only one who feels weird for NEVER cheating on a girl? (whilst most girls I dated cheated on me)

Popoto.~<3

as in...did it with another?

Also I hate my Sister's Fiancee. he's alright but when it comes to cleaning hes such a [bleep]ing slob. I burnt most of dinner on the grill because the other half of the BBQ was saturating in about 1L of [bleep]ing marinade for TWO small steak pieces, then im frantically running inside and out cooking, making sure its not burning but it does then flip the rest and check the noodles then the squid burns and run inside and the pot's boiling andfjdgufhjkyuhjyuhyjk....

292l640.png

@Ryan, I had like ZERO money. $30 + you went into town I'd have needed at least $60 to enjoy myself.

Am I the only one who feels weird for NEVER cheating on a girl? (whilst most girls I dated cheated on me)

I spent like $5 that whole night.

wasnt Dinner $30 though?

My dinner was paid for. The last few times I've been out, I've not even spent $20 on drinks anyway.

wasnt Dinner $30 though?

My dinner was paid for. The last few times I've been out, I've not even spent $20 on drinks anyway.

Exactly.

@jeff, I usually spend ~$20 drinks because I buy bourbon+Coke.

Popoto.~<3

wasnt Dinner $30 though?

Exactly.

@jeff, I usually spend ~$20 drinks because I buy bourbon+Coke.

I'd have given you the money bro. Everyone got two drinks as part of the $30 too.