Today...

Leoo

Studying for exams... First one Tuesday next week... I am not prepared!

Apparantly I missed a probability catch up leacture today, which sucks bewcause our lecturer during the semesetr was not clear at all and this lady who was taking todays lecture made everything so much easier. Also, probablity should be easy yet everyone until this thing today was super confused because the terminology is super confusing.

Gonna lock myself in my room for most of the week and study I think, though am doing some group study with friends at some points.

Still awaiting some results, wrote a massive formal lab report the other day because I'm freaked out I'm going to fail physics. Electricity/magnetism doesn't make much sense to me at all :|

In other news... I wish my building had a microwave, I miss eating noodles. Drunk people thought it would be a good idea to throw our floors microwave down 2 flights of stairs a few weeks ago. I seriously can't understand why people do stupid stuff like that, but oh well.

Also cricket on tonight, NZ vs Zimbabwe, too bad we don't get the channel it's on here so will be wasting my internets on a live stream online :|

Doomy edit: I like sheep

Time to try and patch things with a friend I had to hold down so that police could arrive.

Was wondering where you had run off to.

Glad to see I'd be missed, even if briefly.

Other girls' boyfriends are the most inconvenient thing, let me tell you.

Oh fastortoise, what ever would we do without your sexual escapades!

His sexcapades are the high point of my internet time.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

That went swimmingly.

So, on the weekend, it was my girlfriend's birthday party at a local pub. One of the girls invited recently had something bad happen to her in another state, and so she was uneasy going to where we were having dinner, as it was an unfamiliar place to her. A group of us were waiting out the front for her for a while, as we knew that she'd be dropped off at the back. After a few minutes we decided to go back to where the others were at the balcony on the back. We saw her walking along the river bank and so one of my close mates, who has deep feelings for her runs to her and tries to get her to come to us. She refused and said she was going into town. By herself, on a Saturday night.

In the end it got to the stage that her parents, and ultimately the police, were called. She was taken home and was told that she wasn't allowed to leave. She snuck out and called her ex to pick her up and bring her to us, as those of us who were 18 were going clubbing. He called her parents to see if they would be comfortable with it. They weren't, so I had to activate the child lock when she was trying to get in so that she wouldn't just run away. When we took her home, her mum opened the door and the girl just ran. I was slightly drunk at this point and had to chase her down and put her in a hold until the police would arrive. She was very violent, and when the cops arrived they informed us that they could talk to her and that was about it since she's 18.

My right ear was damaged, I got a few bruises and a small chunk of my thumb is now missing (just skin.) She's calling me egotistical because I wouldn't let her run off when what happened to her before could happen again, locally. She thinks that just because she's now 18 she can do what the [bleep] she wants with no repercussions. She's able to pull the heart strings of her ex, the friend who likes her, and my girlfriend, so I've had not much option but to tell her to [bleep] off since the less I interact with her, the less likely she is to try.

Shit like this happens all-too-often for me. I need to get the guy who has feelings for her laid so he'll think rationally. Ex seems like he's doing that all himself.

I just got a call from someone I put as a reference when I went to the interview at that restaurant on Saturday. He said he just wanted to let me know that the owner called, then right as I hung up my phone rang again. It was the owner and I start tomorrow. :thumbup: I'm happy.

Is he trying to freeze you out of her life like all jealous boyfriends do?

EDIT: I've got no idea of the back history here, I'm just guessing.

Nono nothing like that. She's just (still) in love and he took her virginity so by default she wont go for other guys. Which should be a crime since she's freaking gorgeous and he's.. not as cool as me.

hiccup.png

College has completely screwed me over with maths tuition. They've timetabled my maths all wrong, so instead of being able to resit my maths exam in November, I have to wait until March, where I do it along with another exam. Really very frustrating, I'm already going to have enough on my plate with a full-time art diploma.

2257AD.TUMBLR.COM

Grats to all the people getting jobs. :thumbup:

I got a new library card with the local library and signing up for a community college to finish off my general education and start my history degree.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I want to go into a sleep and not wake up till the 25th.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

O hai Tip.it

Created a new account since tip.it wasn't sending emails to my registered account on Nenga for some reason. I figured it'd be easier than just proving I was Nenga. Lost Ice giant melter or whatever rank I was.

Anyway i'm back, so hi ya. Also really surprised this name wasn't already taken.

I'm starting a union at my job. So...I can add union leader to my resume if all goes well.

Getting tired of all the BS.

Also, to those of you who just got jobs: be careful. It's holiday season. Work extra hard if you intend on keeping that job past February.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

O hai Tip.it

Created a new account since tip.it wasn't sending emails to my registered account on Nenga for some reason. I figured it'd be easier than just proving I was Nenga. Lost Ice giant melter or whatever rank I was.

Anyway i'm back, so hi ya. Also really surprised this name wasn't already taken.

http://forum.tip.it/account_problem.php

It took tripsis about 5 minutes to change my email and reactivate my account.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

O hai Tip.it

http://forum.tip.it/account_problem.php

It took tripsis about 5 minutes to change my email and reactivate my account.

Same here.

Slept 4 hours last night so a little tired today, nothing bad though.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Shit like this happens all-too-often for me. I need to get the guy who has feelings for her laid so he'll think rationally. Ex seems like he's doing that all himself.

You also need to get me laid like you've been saying for the past year+

Starting to wonder if me not going WAS a good Idea.

On that note, I've known ALOT of friends who think as soon as they're 18, the world is going to willingly bend its arse over for them to be kicked, lost quite a few friendships because of it >.>

Nono nothing like that. She's just (still) in love and he took her virginity so by default she wont go for other guys

Well....yeah, quite alot of women who first lose their V's are going to want to spend it with that person if they're dating them. (Unless they have zero morals and instantly go "hey, I can make men do what I want with this!" or it was a TERRIBLE experience, in which for me it was the latter...with me.)

Popoto.~<3

Dyed my hair black after being a redhead for 4-5 months. I hate the smell of the hair dye, but I was so bored of the red hair.

May refill more job applications soon, but I doubt that will do much since I have nothing impressive to put on a resume, provided I could fill out one properly. :|