Today...

Leoo

I've got to love how this is supposed to be a 'formal' post by me.

[spoiler=My post -- Caution, language towards the end.]

I was wondering when something like this would pop up.

Though I am somewhat new to the clan, I've kind of figured out who the people I enjoy playing with and the people I tend to avoid now. Unfortunately, the people I liked playing with have now switched sides. I don't enjoy playing with Zerg and Cookie (Yes, I know Cookie is not in the clan, however, they are connected at the hip.) I'm sorry bro, but I don't. All you do is troll and rage. It makes the game not only not fun for myself, but also every single person on the server as well. Sure, they laugh and it's funny for a minute at most, but that [cabbage] gets [bleep]ing old. Show some damn maturity, you are NOT Sean. You are a member of the community and you're doing a terrible job of representing it acting the way you do. I'm sorry that I ripped you so publicly but it had to be done. It was on everyone's mind, I'm sure.

I am by no means new to how a clan or community works online. We are growing a lot, and we are growing fast. Do we all really want the new people joining our servers and coming to our website to think we are trash because of the few people they've seen in-game and the way we talk here? I don't. I want the image they have of us to be gold-standard. If you wear the "P" tag, you are representing the group as a whole. If you talk [cabbage] and troll all the damn time, that person that just joined is going to think we all do that. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

When it comes to applications to the clan, I feel that our standards have dropped. Just like Logical said. I feel like maybe I was the last real person that deserved (and I use that word lightly) to be in the clan. Now we accept anyone and everyone after a bit of time, half of these people I've never seen in my life. We don't know if they're trolls or not, they could be whiny babies that just want to wear the tag so they can feel superior to everyone else on the server, and we'll never know because they just get let in. That's not what the clan is there for.

Self-respect and respect in general is non-existent in-game now, and that's why you hardly see me in-game anymore. I literally couldn't deal with all that dumb [cabbage] that I just stopped playing for a bit. I work two jobs, and I'm [bleep]ing tired all the time. When I come home I want to relax with some friends in the clan and I [bleep]ing can't because everyone's too busy making kids rage and [bleep]ing trolling? Grow the [bleep] up. Lead by example for Christ sake.

Well, I guess that's just how I am. It probably won't make any sense to most of you. It's about clan problems in TF2.

Walked to Walmart for more dip at 3 a.m. again. I've started to enjoy the exercise, but tonight was a lot different than usual. When I was about 5 minutes away from Walmart I decided to cut through the Lowe's parking lot to save about a minute of walking. As I was about half way through the parking lot I heard a loud screech above me. When I looked up there was a hawk circling around above me. I continued walking, then suddenly he swooped down a few feet ahead of me then flew back up into the air screeching again, this time circling above me a lot lower than he was before. He continued doing this the whole way to Walmart.

When I came back out of Walmart with my dip I heard him screech again the very instant I got out the door. I was about to screech back at him (I like trying to communicate with birds, even if I am in public haha) but then I heard another screech, not as strong of one, but right down at my feet. I looked down and there was a little baby hawk standing right next to me holding a shoe string in his beak. A woman that worked at Walmart who was out having a smoke break asked me if they were my pets or something. I told her they weren't and asked why she thought that. She said she saw me walking up to the store and the baby was walking along right behind me (I had no idea it was even there) and the adult was flying above me the whole time that she watched me. She said when I went inside the adult landed on the bench outside of the store and the baby waited right next to it.

I started walking back home and the hawks followed me again. As I came up to Lowe's I was about to start going through the parking lot again, but both of the hawks started screeching like crazy so I stopped to see what was going on. The baby looked up at me, screeched, then took a few little jumps towards the woods behind Lowes. He screeched again, took a few more hops towards the woods, then looked back at me. I thought for a second, then realised he wanted me to follow him. I took a step toward him and he screeched again and started hopping towards the woods some more, looking back every few jumps to see if I was still coming. He stopped at the very start of the woods (thank God, I really didn't want to go into the dark and creepy woods in the middle of the night to see what this hawk wanted) next to a nest on the ground. He then hopped into the nest and set the shoe string down, looked up at the tree it was next to, and screeched. The adult was perched about 20 feet up the tree and screeched back at the baby.

I realised what they wanted.... They're nest must have been blown out of the tree during one of the storms/extremely windy days we had recently, and they wanted it back in the tree... I was hesitant at first and thought about what to do for a moment, then decided I'd help them out. I love animals and I'd do whatever I can to help one out. If I was able to give this baby his home back in order to help him survive, then I had to do it. I picked up the nest (keep in mind, the baby is still sitting in the nest, I was mindful to not touch him, I didn't want his mother to not want him anymore, and I didn't want to get pecked/scratched) and started climbing up the tree. It was pretty difficult, I had to set the nest in places where it wouldn't fall so that I could keep climbing, then reach back down and grab the nest, set it up higher, and repeat the process. The whole time I was doing that I had to make sure I didn't knock the baby out or break the nest apart. After maybe 5 minutes or so I had reached the branch where the mother was and set the nest down. Then I picked up the shoe string that the baby had set in the nest and weaved it through the bottom of the nest and tied it around the branch that the nest was on (I'm amazed at how smart animals are... Knowing to grab a string for me to use to tie their nest in place). Hopefully that shoe string will be enough to keep the nest in place during the next windy/stormy day. It felt really good to help out the hawks, but they started screeching at me right after I tied it in place, so I left quickly, as to not over stay my welcome.

Was a pretty good day. I enjoy helping animals, I'm glad they picked me to help them out haha.

I'm My_Eggs. After the forum was hacked I couldn't remember what email I signed up with so I just made a new account.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I drink 3-4 cans on a good day, and about 2-3L on a bad day.

I'm a bit late, but I've been drinking 1.5L a day for like the last 2 years, I'm not kidding I was addicted as [cabbage] to that stuff.

I think its been screwing me up so I've given it up for the last 2 weeks and I feel a crapton better as well...

Although I replaced with with drinking more beer.

Anyway, today I watched Starcraft, chilled with friends, had pizza for dinner and then watched the rugby with some mates. The sort of day that makes me feel good about everything. Though I think I should have fit some study in there.... crap, gotta get onto that.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

4:40 AM and still awake, heh.

Still, it's all in doing productive work.

Oh, and it's funny as hell to see every time a (girl) friend posts on Facebook with 10 guys saying how funny that was or saying how cute she looks when she takes a picture.

It's like they're trying to disguise it...but, no. :lol:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Today, I'm working on a simple halloween-themed painting with acrylics after not painting a thing for 3 months. Still don't know what to do with my small pile of oil paints since I loathed them after the first two paintings since the paint thinner required makes me feel sick.

Walked to Walmart for more dip at 3 a.m. again. I've started to enjoy the exercise, but tonight was a lot different than usual. When I was about 5 minutes away from Walmart I decided to cut through the Lowe's parking lot to save about a minute of walking. As I was about half way through the parking lot I heard a loud screech above me. When I looked up there was a hawk circling around above me. I continued walking, then suddenly he swooped down a few feet ahead of me then flew back up into the air screeching again, this time circling above me a lot lower than he was before. He continued doing this the whole way to Walmart.

When I came back out of Walmart with my dip I heard him screech again the very instant I got out the door. I was about to screech back at him (I like trying to communicate with birds, even if I am in public haha) but then I heard another screech, not as strong of one, but right down at my feet. I looked down and there was a little baby hawk standing right next to me holding a shoe string in his beak. A woman that worked at Walmart who was out having a smoke break asked me if they were my pets or something. I told her they weren't and asked why she thought that. She said she saw me walking up to the store and the baby was walking along right behind me (I had no idea it was even there) and the adult was flying above me the whole time that she watched me. She said when I went inside the adult landed on the bench outside of the store and the baby waited right next to it.

I started walking back home and the hawks followed me again. As I came up to Lowe's I was about to start going through the parking lot again, but both of the hawks started screeching like crazy so I stopped to see what was going on. The baby looked up at me, screeched, then took a few little jumps towards the woods behind Lowes. He screeched again, took a few more hops towards the woods, then looked back at me. I thought for a second, then realised he wanted me to follow him. I took a step toward him and he screeched again and started hopping towards the woods some more, looking back every few jumps to see if I was still coming. He stopped at the very start of the woods (thank God, I really didn't want to go into the dark and creepy woods in the middle of the night to see what this hawk wanted) next to a nest on the ground. He then hopped into the nest and set the shoe string down, looked up at the tree it was next to, and screeched. The adult was perched about 20 feet up the tree and screeched back at the baby.

I realised what they wanted.... They're nest must have been blown out of the tree during one of the storms/extremely windy days we had recently, and they wanted it back in the tree... I was hesitant at first and thought about what to do for a moment, then decided I'd help them out. I love animals and I'd do whatever I can to help one out. If I was able to give this baby his home back in order to help him survive, then I had to do it. I picked up the nest (keep in mind, the baby is still sitting in the nest, I was mindful to not touch him, I didn't want his mother to not want him anymore, and I didn't want to get pecked/scratched) and started climbing up the tree. It was pretty difficult, I had to set the nest in places where it wouldn't fall so that I could keep climbing, then reach back down and grab the nest, set it up higher, and repeat the process. The whole time I was doing that I had to make sure I didn't knock the baby out or break the nest apart. After maybe 5 minutes or so I had reached the branch where the mother was and set the nest down. Then I picked up the shoe string that the baby had set in the nest and weaved it through the bottom of the nest and tied it around the branch that the nest was on (I'm amazed at how smart animals are... Knowing to grab a string for me to use to tie their nest in place). Hopefully that shoe string will be enough to keep the nest in place during the next windy/stormy day. It felt really good to help out the hawks, but they started screeching at me right after I tied it in place, so I left quickly, as to not over stay my welcome.

Was a pretty good day. I enjoy helping animals, I'm glad they picked me to help them out haha.

If that's a true story, then that's really, really cool.

How did he guess which one? or do you live in a really small town that only has 1 Tim hortons? 4 years ago I was studying in a small town of 5650 people and there were 3 Tim Hortons.

Where I live there are three small towns about 10 minutes away from each other, and each has a Tim Hortons. He owns all three.

Today I had my first lucid dream, and needless to say, when I realized it was a dream I had to go around in a circle to stay in it. I became dizzy and fell and then the dream was over =[. It was an awesome dream though.

Eh, good sleep for the last day of Fall Break.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Last night I got pretty drunk.

This morning, I was woken up at 9am to my mother walking into our dorm room... My roommate and I were so confused. I was like, "Uhh... what are you doing here? And how did you get in?"

My mom and dad and younger sister apparently planned a surprise visit, and it just so happened that someone let them in the dorm and our room door was accidentally unlocked.

I can think of a dozen things that could've gone wrong in a situation like that (alcohol being out, my roommate or I having a girl, me being at a girl's dorm, etc).

Wasn't cool at all, tbh. They should at least tell me ahead of time. :\ That kind of surprise is not allowed. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Wow, I was really close to getting 2nd degree burns on my fingers. I had to pick up metal weights that had been sitting in the Sun for 3 hours and moved them a good 50 feet before I had to drop them and pick up each one individually into a jacket to carry them the rest of the way. They blistered in less than in hour. I wanted to smack myself for holding something I could identify as hot for so long but I was proud that I could do my job when others would probably drop the weights as soon as they found out they were hot.

Then I went to the new Orange Leaf shop with my friends to get some of the best frozen yogurt I've ever had.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

*Grumble grumble*

Waken up at 6.30 with my sister punching the door open yelling "WAKE UP. ITS MORNING, THIS IS YOUR WAKE UP CALL". She's such a [bleep]ing [bleep]. I was on the computer until 11.30 last night. WOW, BIG [bleep]ING WHOOP. All I mostly did was talk to some friends on MSN and apparently she can hear me "playing games and talking" down the other end of the house. I turn 21 this Sunday, and yet they all still treat me like a [bleep]ing 13 year old. I've had it. She wakes me up like that tomorrow morning, I'm waking her up at 1am.

Popoto.~<3

^ You crazy drunk college kids. :smile:

+1

What is the point of drinking?

I relax and become more social and daring when I drink. I'm much more likely to talk to girls when I'm tipsy. And I like that.

That's only the second time I've gotten tipsy this year. I don't go hard like many college kids do. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

+1

I relax and become more social and daring when I drink. I'm much more likely to talk to girls when I'm tipsy. And I like that.

That's only the second time I've gotten tipsy this year. I don't go hard like many college kids do. :P

You really shouldn't have to rely on alcohol to do any of that.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

+1

Has drinking alcohol ever done anything "good" for anybody? I can have a good time without alcohol, and I think that most other people can too. The only thing that drunk people are good for it to make fun of. Seriously.

+1

I don't rely on it. I talk to girls fine. I'm just more down to flirt with certain girls when I'm tipsy.

EDIT: And what pie said.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |