Today...

Leoo

Biology exam at 8. I started studying about an hour ago. So I'm either not going to sleep or hope I can figure shit out as I go on the test.

We can say shit now?

EDIT: Holy shit! We can!

What is going on? [bleep].

Edit: Well, still can't say [bleep].

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Biology exam at 8. I started studying about an hour ago. So I'm either not going to sleep or hope I can figure shit out as I go on the test.

We can say shit now?

That shit's retarded.

[/abuse]

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I don't have a problem with people drinking casually, but getting drunk is a different story completely.

Then please understand TIF isn't a drunkard's forum.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I don't have a problem with people drinking casually, but getting drunk is a different story completely.

Then please understand that most college students love getting smashed.

FIFY

The way I see it, people will make their own decisions, no matter what I think about them. Unfortunately some people do pay negative consequences for their actions. So I'm not passing judgement, but if someone posts saying that they got AIDS or got some random chick pregnant because they were drunk, I will laugh my ass off.

We can say shit now?

That shit's retarded.

[/abuse]

I think I prefer [cabbage].

Do you still hate gay people, vezon? I just remembered how you posted once saying you beat up a gay kid or something.

What the [bleep]?

You have a good memory......

But no. I have never beat anybody up. I had a dream that I beat up a gay kid, but that was awhile back... probably a year back...

Beating up a gay kid for being gay is wrong and horrible. Beating up a gay kid for being an ass is perfectly acceptable.

And it's amazing to see TIFers react to a censorship change. No one will notice it in a few days though.

shit this threads getting funny.

I'm going to hole myself up and finish my eons of homework assignments that are do soon. I hate being a full time worker and a full time student >.>

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Do you still hate gay people, vezon? I just remembered how you posted once saying you beat up a gay kid or something.

What the [bleep]?

You have a good memory......

Yeah he does.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Yeah I just thought it seemed stupid that you hated gay people when you have a My Little Pony sig.

Well, I'm still not very fond of homosexuals, but my eyes have opened by a bit since then. I had the opportunity to work and live with a gay guy this summer, and he was a pretty cool guy. I'm fine with gays for the most part as long as they aren't complete flamers....

And as for my signature... It refers to a heterosexual relationship, so I don't see what you mean.

Yeah I just thought it seemed stupid that you hated gay people when you have a My Little Pony sig.

Well, I'm still not very fond of homosexuals, but my eyes have opened by a bit since then. I had the opportunity to work and live with a gay guy this summer, and he was a pretty cool guy. I'm fine with gays for the most part as long as they aren't complete flamers....

And as for my signature... It refers to a heterosexual relationship, so I don't see what you mean.

Didn't like gays, had a good experience with a gay person, gays are now okay.

Doesn't like alcohol, only seen bad experiences with alcohol, alcohol is bad.

Maybe you just need to give alcohol a chance, like you did with gay people. :-k

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Awh, I miss "[cabbage]". Honestly I don't mind the censor at all, it's not like you can't tell what is being said anyways.

But yes. Shit indeed.

Edit: Don't bother with the whole alcohol thing. If he doesn't like it he doesn't like it, and nothing you do will change that.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Didn't like gays, had a good experience with a gay person, gays are now okay.

Doesn't like alcohol, only seen bad experiences with alcohol, alcohol is bad.

Maybe you just need to give alcohol a chance, like you did with gay people. :-k

Well. I would, but put it in these terms.

Half of my family drinks and are alcoholics, but the other half doesn't even touch alcohol. My first problem is that I will have almost no natural tolerance to the alcohol itself, and I would get drunk off my ass from just a can of beer. If I do start drinking regularly, chances are I will become an alcoholic too, its in my genes. But most importantly, I don't like the taste of it. I've had small tastes of a variety of stuff here and there, but none of it appeals to me. Why waste my money on something that doesn't taste good?

It's funny, 2 years ago I didn't smoke or drink for virtually the same reason. I have a family history of hardcore smokers, and mild alcoholism.

well, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, but I'm cool with my indulgences. It is what it is, I resisted it for 18 years, whatever.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Well. I would, but put it in these terms.

Half of my family drinks and are alcoholics, but the other half doesn't even touch alcohol. My first problem is that I will have almost no natural tolerance to the alcohol itself, and I would get drunk off my ass from just a can of beer. If I do start drinking regularly, chances are I will become an alcoholic too, its in my genes. But most importantly, I don't like the taste of it. I've had small tastes of a variety of stuff here and there, but none of it appeals to me. Why waste my money on something that doesn't taste good?

I like wine, but that's about it

That's just me though

Stats[hide]Z_e_n_o.png[/hide]

It may not taste all that great, but once you get to being tipsy/drunk, it can be a lot of fun. If you ever do decide to try it, even just for one night and not make a habit out of it, I suggest maybe trying Mike's Hard Lemonade if you haven't before. I drink it when I'm not in the mood for beer and you can't even tell that it has alcohol in it. It goes down easy and tastes pretty decent. Only problem is I have to drink a 6 pack to get a bit past tipsy and it leaves me feeling bloated and having to take a piss every twenty minutes haha.

It may not taste all that great, but once you get to being tipsy/drunk, it can be a lot of fun. If you ever do decide to try it, even just for one night and not make a habit out of it, I suggest maybe trying Mike's Hard Lemonade if you haven't before. I drink it when I'm not in the mood for beer and you can't even tell that it has alcohol in it. It goes down easy and tastes pretty decent. Only problem is I have to drink a 6 pack to get a bit past tipsy and it leaves me feeling bloated and having to take a piss every twenty minutes haha.

With my tolerance, it would probably only take one.

Instead of alcohol, I smoke whenever I need to leave reality. It isn't much better, but at least I know I won't kill anyone or beat my potential wife if I get addicted to tobacco.

With my tolerance, it would probably only take one.

Instead of alcohol, I smoke whenever I need to leave reality. It isn't much better, but at least I know I won't kill anyone or beat my potential wife if I get addicted to tobacco.

Hm, you never know. :rolleyes:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

No, instead you'll get lung cancer.

Honestly, from what I've seen, people who have problems with alcohol almost always have some other problem that accentuates it. It's entirely possible to enjoy alcohol in moderation with no negative consequences. That said, that does depend on the individual. If you feel your life is better without alcohol, that's your choice and at least you're making it with good intentions. Hopefully it helps.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti