Today...

Leoo

Tim: some reason I cant get a confirmation email so this'll have to do for now :<

Recap: Nothing interesting. I have however got a job interview w/an IT company in the defence force (Civilian work-side of things) on monday so im hoping for something good from that. Also lately I've started questioning my friends being friends, some of them for NO REASON (not even for my [bleep]ing which has drastically cut down since 'x' weeks ago) have lately started turning into total narcissist jerks and basically treat me like I've run over their dog |:

Fill out an account problem form.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Tim: some reason I cant get a confirmation email so this'll have to do for now :<

Recap: Nothing interesting. I have however got a job interview w/an IT company in the defence force (Civilian work-side of things) on monday so im hoping for something good from that. Also lately I've started questioning my friends being friends, some of them for NO REASON (not even for my [bleep]ing which has drastically cut down since 'x' weeks ago) have lately started turning into total narcissist jerks and basically treat me like I've run over their dog |:

just put in that you forgot your password, that's what i did

If not, then send an email so you can get it all figured out

Stats[hide]Z_e_n_o.png[/hide]

Hmm...I swear this forum is a drug. Feels good to get my fix again cool.gif

Harpying or just posting on TIP in general?

Harpying + OT

Finally back on line! I had nobody to share my meaningless interactions with.

You still don't.

:wink:

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Buzzed on Monday night. [bleep] yeah. My tolerance has completely disappeared and I love it.

However I still didn't write the paper that was due last Thursday or finish reading the play I was supposed to. Oh well.

Edit: I'm a lot more sober now. I miss drinking, I need to start again.

Drink more and then write your paper. Writing things while drunk works out great in the end. I wrote that love letter to my girlfriend when I was really drunk, and it was so good it made her cry. Write something so good that it'll bring your teacher to tears. :shades:

Got my best grade in English class on something I wrote drunk. It probably didn't make my teacher cry because she was as dry as a dead dingo's donger, as they say, but it was still the equivalent of a 114%, when I averaged somewhere around 86%.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

Today has been fairly productive....

Wake up, train, eat, sleep, eat, study. Fun fun.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I got to be part of a documentary today at school. It was on teen brain development or something. I didn't get called to do any interviews, but I still should be in the film in a few group scenes. Got the whole day of classes off because of it too, which was nice.

My_Eggs here, can't remember the email I registered with years ago so I made this account. So much stuff to talk about since TIF has been down for a few days, I'll try to keep it short and sweet though.

First day TIF was down I walked to Walmart at 3 a.m. to get tobacco, like I usually do. A cop stopped me and asked where I was going. I told him I was going to get cigs and dip and he told me I should just pick one or the other then drove away. I had $7.50 with me and wanted a pack of Camel Crushes and a can of Copenhagen Wintergreen. The total came up to $7.47. Was such a close call, made me feel good.

My girlfriend and I have been fighting about a bunch of random stuff (really stupid stuff tbh, stuff that shouldn't even be argued over) lately. We're finally at peace now though, which is good. She left to go to her hometown with her family for the weekend, so I have all weekend to play video games and get drunk.

A few days ago I thought I was going to die (I really did, I was scared out of my mind). My friends and I were playing baseball in a field near my house. I was pitching and one of my friends hit a line drive and it hit me right in the throat. I fell to the ground and couldn't breathe for about 30 seconds. The whole time I was lying there my friends just circled around and stared at me with no clue what to do. When I was finally able to breathe I got up and walked 3 blocks back to my house and put some ice on it. I'm fine now, but the rest of that night and the next day I had a big, red, baseball sized mark on my neck. It still hurts a little bit to swallow food, but I'm pretty sure I'll be okay.

I'm My_Eggs. After the forum was hacked I couldn't remember what email I signed up with so I just made a new account.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I have my TIF back <3

you guys missed me going to a concert, almost hooking up with my friend's ex, flipping on a professor, getting a raise AND now I'm only 7 cards short of my ideal yugioh deck :D

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

I have my TIF back <3

you guys missed me going to a concert, almost hooking up with my friend's ex, flipping on a professor, getting a raise AND now I'm only 7 cards short of my ideal yugioh deck :D

Somehow I read that as friend's gf.

SO, Interview mon for major IT Defence...thing, Going into town for friends 21st on the 22nd, my 21st is the next day, then the next weekend going out into town AGAIN for me. hopefully nothing goes wrong...

Popoto.~<3

I have my TIF back <3

What concert?

Well, so far this year it looks like I'm doing 100% in my A+ (computer maintenance class) which I'm much faster than the other students and about 90% in my computer architecture class. I do have to add to this that these are classes that I already did when I was in the programming course.

Anyway tonight was a pretty fun night, pretty much went to the club and almost came home with a girl. Got so close that I was disapointed when I didn't come back with a girl.

Feels good to be back, I really missed TIF.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I have my TIF back <3

Hah, Magic is where it's really at.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I have my TIF back <3

True dat.

I haven't gotten any of Innistrad yet, though. My standard deck is still Zen-Scars block and I need to make changesdry.gif

I have my TIF back <3

Indeed. Why scour for specific cards to make a deck work when you can throw in a few creatures and mana and have it be playable.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I have my TIF back <3

Indeed. Why scour for specific cards to make a deck work when you can throw in a few creatures and mana and have it be playable.

Because the fun is building the deck, of course! I spend time carefully working out every card in my Yu-Gi-Oh deck, loving that by changing 2 or 3 cards, you can change the theme of the deck entirely.

Yu-gi-oh is where it's, of course.

I have my TIF back <3

True dat.

I haven't gotten any of Innistrad yet, though. My standard deck is still Zen-Scars block and I need to make changesdry.gif

Innistrad's a fun block. Basically it's humans, werewolves, vampires, and a few other things thrown in, with a flavor of "coming back from the dead" as a general theme. In any case, I'm still working on a Green/Blue deck revolving around Spllinterfright. Basically a 3-cost creature whose power and toughness is equal to the number of monsters in your graveyard, AND trample? It's all kinds of fun.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.