Today...

Leoo

Page 1420 B)

Haven't been in OT for a little while... Today I played some NHL 12, some RS and some guitar. My neck and shoulders are really tense and sore... I've been stretching all day but it didn't do much. A good friend is teaching me how to fight but I don't see why I would be that sore from a 1h workout-ish.

He trained hardcore for like two years in MMA and Muay Thai, won some pretty big fights and taught a bunch of classes at the gym he trained at, then a few weeks before he was leaving for Thailand for 2 years to train he screwed his leg up and was forced to quit fighting. Now, two years later, his leg is okay but he can't fight because it's prone to injury or something, so he's teaching me what he knows. I'll be training with him for a while hopefully, 1 on 1 lessons with pretty much a best friend.

I'm thinking of joining the gym he trained at too because I want more people to spar against. It's really fun lol, but enough of that...

RPG, did you buy Bullseyes? I don't smoke much but when I do, peach or grape Bullseyes are my favorite.

Agreed, sparing is a lot of fun. I'm sure MMA style sparing is much different than martial arts sparing, but when I was in Tang Su Do, sparing was one of my favorite parts of class/competitions.

[hide=A few pics of me sparing at a competition]

I'm the one in the red jacket.

70232663.jpg

73068663.jpg

[/hide]

I'll talk a bit about the dance a little later. Right now I'm gonna run down to Walmart and pick up some dip.... Seems a little weird walking around at 2 a.m. :???:

Sparring is the awesome as heck. :thumbup: What would describe your general style as?

The only difference between Hitler and the man next door who comes home and beats his kids every day is circumstance. The intent is the same-- to harm others.

[hide=Tifers say the darndest things]

I told her there was a secret method to doing it - and there is - but my once nimble and agile fingers were unable to perform because I was under the influence.

I would laugh, not hate. I'm a male. :(

Since when was Ireland an island...? :wall:

I actually have a hobby of licking public toilet seats.

[/hide]

Last night two girls from my high school drove down to hang out with my two other friends and me. Everyone was drunk, and I was planning on going to bed early. So they left for a party, and I went to bed. They came back 40 minutes later, turned on the lights, and hung out in the room while I just laid there in my bed, semi-annoyed. Then, one of the girls, who I consider a friend (not attracted to at all) decided to get all flirty with me. She asked if she could lay down next to me (she was really drunk) and so I said okay, just because she was drunk and I didn't want to be mean.

It was so uncomfortable, just laying there with her next to me. Didn't help that I only had shorts on. Made sure I was under the covers and she was above. :s I was so happy when they left.

That was my night. Didn't go to bed until 12:30am, though I should've been sleeping since 10:00pm when they first left.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

Last night two girls from my high school drove down to hang out with my two other friends and me. Everyone was drunk, and I was planning on going to bed early. So they left for a party, and I went to bed. They came back 40 minutes later, turned on the lights, and hung out in the room while I just laid there in my bed, semi-annoyed. Then, one of the girls, who I consider a friend (not attracted to at all) decided to get all flirty with me. She asked if she could lay down next to me (she was really drunk) and so I said okay, just because she was drunk and I didn't want to be mean.

It was so uncomfortable, just laying there with her next to me. Didn't help that I only had shorts on. Made sure I was under the covers and she was above. :s I was so happy when they left.

That was my night. Didn't go to bed until 12:30am, though I should've been sleeping since 10:00pm when they first left.

That is when you whip out your big boy voice and give it a good "GTFO!" Then force them to leave, and get your RA if you have any further problems.

Okay. so. I ran into my Ex down the road literally bumped trollies at the shopping centre and I had and still coming out of a total mental shut-down. I thought I moved on and then I couldn't even control myself, I felt frozen with fear...

Why? Is your ex a psychotic murderer on parole?

Put simply, ALOT happened between us, and the mental obviousness for me is she's earning top dollar etc, im piss broke. I feel like I cant move on until I prove to MYSELF I'm better then her, and I just cant do that when im still living home 100% broke, unrego'd car and battling personal issues whilst she's earning 50k a year (friends still talk to her), has a nice car and her own place.

I dunno if im just over-thinking things but I hate feeling and KNOWING everyone IS better then me. The only lower then me is thieves, druggos and the homeless.

Just the fact that you're able to live while being broke and battling a lot of problems without falling into drugs and stuff makes you better than her.

...that was kind of funny, even though I've been in the same situation.

Matt: You want that eh? You want everything good for you. You want everything that's--falls off garbage can

Camera guy: Whoa, haha, are you okay dude?

Matt: You want anything funny that happens, don't you?

Camera guy: still laughing

Matt: You want the funny shit that happens here and there, you think it comes out of your [bleep]ing [wagon] pushes garbage can down, don't you? You think it's funny? It comes out of here! running towards Camera guy

Camera guy: runs away still laughing

Matt: You think the funny comes out of your mother[bleep]ing creativity? Comes out of Satan, mother[bleep]er! nn--ngh! pushes Camera guy down

Camera guy: Hoooholy [bleep]!

Matt: FUNNY ISN'T REAL! FUNNY ISN'T REAL!

BEAUTIFUL DAY! Everyone up in the northeast should go out and enjoy this autumn sun.

Where are you? I'm in Massachusetts. Super nice today.

Maine. I hear it's supposed to get up to 80 tomorrow. Gonna be an awesome day. :thumbup:

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

You need to tell those sort of people to piss off. Tolerating them always gives the wrong impression.

"Imagine yourself surrounded by the most horrible cripples and maniacs it is possible to conceive, and you may understand a little of my feelings with these grotesque caricatures of humanity about me."

- H.G. Wells, The Island of Doctor Moreau

Well, I consider them pretty good friends. So telling them to piss off would've been uncalled for.

Though, I would expect my roommate, who is one of my best friends, to respect that I was going to bed. Just didn't want to be 'the party pooper'.

If the girl was a girl I liked, I wouldn't have minded. :P

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

MY SHINS! THEY BURN!

Considering I haven't done any form of exercise/cardio w/e in a year, im trying to build my stamina back up from nothing...and these joggers suck. Maybe I should buy those feet-shoes since I walk around bare foot all the time

Popoto.~<3

MY SHINS! THEY BURN!

Considering I haven't done any form of exercise/cardio w/e in a year, im trying to build my stamina back up from nothing...and these joggers suck. Maybe I should buy those feet-shoes since I walk around bare foot all the time

Bike or swim instead. Walking/running/jogging hurts the knees.

RPG, did you buy Bullseyes? I don't smoke much but when I do, peach or grape Bullseyes are my favorite.

swisher sweets bro. $4 for 20

not satisfying though, I end up smoking half a pack a day. I kinda want to switch back to my acid blonde cigars at $5/ea

today i worked 14 hours, smoked a lot, got a little tipsy and tried to forget about how stressful work was.

the end

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Page 1420 B)

Haven't been in OT for a little while... Today I played some NHL 12, some RS and some guitar. My neck and shoulders are really tense and sore... I've been stretching all day but it didn't do much. A good friend is teaching me how to fight but I don't see why I would be that sore from a 1h workout-ish.

He trained hardcore for like two years in MMA and Muay Thai, won some pretty big fights and taught a bunch of classes at the gym he trained at, then a few weeks before he was leaving for Thailand for 2 years to train he screwed his leg up and was forced to quit fighting. Now, two years later, his leg is okay but he can't fight because it's prone to injury or something, so he's teaching me what he knows. I'll be training with him for a while hopefully, 1 on 1 lessons with pretty much a best friend.

I'm thinking of joining the gym he trained at too because I want more people to spar against. It's really fun lol, but enough of that...

Agreed, sparing is a lot of fun. I'm sure MMA style sparing is much different than martial arts sparing, but when I was in Tang Su Do, sparing was one of my favorite parts of class/competitions.

[hide=A few pics of me sparing at a competition]

I'm the one in the red jacket.

70232663.jpg

73068663.jpg

[/hide]

I'll talk a bit about the dance a little later. Right now I'm gonna run down to Walmart and pick up some dip.... Seems a little weird walking around at 2 a.m. :???:

Sparring is the awesome as heck. :thumbup: What would describe your general style as?

I haven't sparred in a while (2-3 years since my last competition) but I usually focused on starting the round off with a kick to the ribs or higher, usually the head, then follow it up with some quick punch/backhand combinations. If I haven't scored any points from that then I step back a bit and wait for my opponent to come in with a punch (if they go for a kick I just step back a bit to avoid it) and when they're focused on trying to punch me I just raise my foot up and plant it into their ribs.

There were a few times where I'd start off with a kick with my right leg, my opponent would block it, then I'd jump off of my left leg without putting my right leg back down yet. Then I'd throw another kick with the right leg while in the air and if they blocked that I'd follow it up with a superman punch before I landed. Scored with that quite a bit, and it really got the judges attention haha.

Managed to get first place in sparring at like 6 of the 7 tournaments I went to while I was taking martial arts classes.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

MY SHINS! THEY BURN!

no bike and it's too cold to swim. Plus I have weak lungs so swimming is out of the question for exercise. I was planning to try out the weights but the area was choc full of about 10 high school kids +3 others. and I'd rather not waltz in, confused as [bleep] and look stupid. Not in front of a large group like that anyway. Maybe I'll sneak out @ 12am and go.

Popoto.~<3

MY SHINS! THEY BURN!

no bike and it's too cold to swim. Plus I have weak lungs so swimming is out of the question for exercise. I was planning to try out the weights but the area was choc full of about 10 high school kids +3 others. and I'd rather not waltz in, confused as [bleep] and look stupid. Not in front of a large group like that anyway. Maybe I'll sneak out @ 12am and go.

We all started somewhere. People at the gym are usually more than willing to help you with form/routines/diets if you just ask.

25zhwts.png

[email protected] - EoS Former Leader - Message if you need anything

MY SHINS! THEY BURN!

Balls up and get in there. Just think, you'll have more confidence when you're huge.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

MY SHINS! THEY BURN!

Balls up and get in there. Just think, you'll have more confidence when you're huge.

If it wasn't obvious, The area had that many people in there, there wasn't room for more.

Popoto.~<3

This reminds me that I need to get a gym membership soon what with all this [cabbage]ty weather coming our way.

Need to research seen as though I don't have an income and don't wanna waste what little money I have. And my sister's birthday is coming up. need to get a present for her too. I'm thinking a lovely £40 perfume.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Off to work in a sec. I'm really hoping that today won't be a [cabbage]ty day. Thats not so much to ask right?

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

After a week of 5 hours of sleep a night, I just slept from 7.30 pm - 10 am.

Feels good, man.

Oh, I worked the past two days at a ski swap. I successfully sold off about 5 pairs of skis and 7 pairs of boots from the store I was working at.

I have to tell everyone here right now. If you ever go to a ski swap, don't listen to a word the employees say when they tell you what to buy. We're told to basically look for the skis/boots that our store is selling, and exaggerate about how great they are. As long as it's a ski from the store they work at, they'll tell you how amazing it is.

A girl's mind is like the:

wonderball_sm_RE_Food_You_Miss-s150x150-88277.gif

You expect an awesome prize on the inside when you finally crack the code, but you find complete and utter [cabbage].

Were those the awesome chocolate balls filled with [cabbage]ty chalk candy?

A girl's mind is like the:

wonderball_sm_RE_Food_You_Miss-s150x150-88277.gif

You expect an awesome prize on the inside when you finally crack the code, but you find complete and utter [cabbage].

Were those the awesome chocolate balls filled with [cabbage]ty chalk candy?

Yup that was it.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]