Today...

Leoo

Why do some people feel the need to constantly have a boyfriend or girlfriend when every one of their relationships has ended in misery? At some point in time you'd think these people need to take a break and just focus on the other parts of their lives.

I'm assuming these are teenagers you're talking about? Better to have a bunch of meaningless relationships now and focus and real relationships when your life actually matters.

Why do some people feel the need to constantly have a boyfriend or girlfriend when every one of their relationships has ended in misery? At some point in time you'd think these people need to take a break and just focus on the other parts of their lives.

I'm assuming these are teenagers you're talking about? Better to have a bunch of meaningless relationships now and focus and real relationships when your life actually matters.

Seems like a waste of time to me. Why be happy for a month just to become the most depressing person for 3 months? All of that time and energy devoted to relationships that you can admit to being meaningless could be placed in much better areas.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I don't know, I mean I'm 18 and I can see the relationship I'm in right now lasting for quite a long time. And I am by no means an optimist.

I mean, if we break up, it still won't have been meaningless. Thus far, these past 8 months have been the best of my life and honestly I can say I'm a better person because of it. I respect life a lot more now. I'm not going to get all sappy and [cabbage] here, but I went from being a cynical [wagon] to someone who can actually appreciate the beauty of life.

Then again, I guess most teenagers don't have the awful outlook on like that I did.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Was disappointed in music of 2011 until today...

Alesana's new album: 10/18

new Devil Wears Prada: late Septemeber

new Limp Bizkit: Already out

new Close Your Eyes: 10/24

not to mention I'm trying to see Alesana live next week. I HAVE SOMETHING TO LOOK FOREWARD TO. YAAAAAAY

I hear Blink 182 is bringing out a new album soon as well. It's supposed to be a really good one judging by what Rollingstone says.

Back home after spending the day in Turkey. God i'm tired.

I bought that last week ,and completely forgot lol. It is really good though. Saw blink live on the Honda Civic tour last month. Love them to death...dunno why I didn't put that on my list

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Signed up to work as a DJ. randomly saw the advert, all equipment and training provided. Might as well give it a shot for some extra cash and to improve my self confidence.

Now THAT could be fun...

Today I had Senior prize giving, as it was the last day of the school term. 2 1/2 hours it took :( Oh well holidays now. Two weeks to study hard in freely.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

Homecoming is tonight. It's 4 a.m. so I guess I should get some sleep. Kinda nervous though because I can't dance, but I've got 6 shots of rum from my parent's liquor cabinet ready for before I leave for the dance. Hopefully that liquid courage will loosen me up on the dance floor.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

being non-usa citizen i do not misunderstand what is this homecoming

someone can explain what this homecoming is ? wikipedia page helps, doesn't tell of frequency or by year.

It's pretty much just a school dance. Like prom, you just don't have to dress up as much.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

My faith in humanity is officially zero as of today.

My friend has never worked a day in his life, holds no experience, was a dole bludger, no customer experience etc, yet somehow he was hired straight away, no interview to do IT contractor work, something I have been trying to get into for 3 years.

What the hell is wrong with this society...

Popoto.~<3

Inset day at my school. Awesome :D.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

My friend has never worked a day in his life, holds no experience, was a dole bludger, no customer experience etc, yet somehow he was hired straight away, no interview to do IT contractor work, something I have been trying to get into for 3 years.

C'mon man. Humanity has been [bleep]ed for awhile now. Maybe that DJ thing will work out for you though.

Edit: Aeon, I totally read that as "incest day" >.<

C'mon man. Humanity has been [bleep]ed for awhile now. Maybe that DJ thing will work out for you though.

Yeah I hope so. Inb4RyanpostsabouthisGFbirthdayandanyloving/sexual/kiky/etcmessagestofollow.

Decided to take my frustration out on TF2. 172 points as a Spy...

Popoto.~<3

Friday. Phew.

Only two classes today. :thumbup:

I dunno how much rest I'll get this weekend, since one of my high school friends who is a year younger is coming up, and he loves to party. I'm not much of a party-person (depends on who I'm with), so I'm hoping my roommate and a few other friends will take him out so I can maybe go to bed early.

pMcEU.png

| My Tumblr |

It's about who you know, not what you know. Hence how I got my job.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Sitting here at a mechanic shop getting my cars front end realigned. The money I have put into this car is really sad.

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

My iPhone derped at turned off all 6 of my alarms when i hit the snooze button, causing me to sleep through my classes today.

Oh well.

Now I'm just chilling til work I guess. Need some beer....

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Yeah I hope so. Inb4RyanpostsabouthisGFbirthdayandanyloving/sexual/kiky/etcmessagestofollow.

Decided to take my frustration out on TF2. 172 points as a Spy...

Impressive. I'd love to be on your team on tf2 lol.

I'm getting either this --

tron-keyboard-main.jpg

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.221640400/categoryId.35156900

This --

razer-marauder-main.jpg

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.199817100/categoryId.35156900

Or this --

razer-lycosa-main.jpg

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.169417800/categoryId.35156900

On Tuesday! I will also be getting a Razer mouse sometime in the next two weeks as well. I don't really buy myself things anymore, so I figured I would splurge a little. :P

tron-keyboard-main.jpg

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.221640400/categoryId.35156900

This --

razer-marauder-main.jpg

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.199817100/categoryId.35156900

Or this --

razer-lycosa-main.jpg

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.169417800/categoryId.35156900

On Tuesday! I will also be getting a Razer mouse sometime in the next two weeks as well. I don't really buy myself things anymore, so I figured I would splurge a little. :P

Get the Lycosa, I got it a few weeks ago.. It's absolutely epic for online fps gaming.

Also, tyler the creator... good sense of music ;)

tumblr_ln7c1ecJ651qcecjr.gif

Xat.png

[hide]tron-keyboard-main.jpg

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.221640400/categoryId.35156900[/hide]

This --

[hide]razer-marauder-main.jpg

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.199817100/categoryId.35156900[/hide]

Or this --

[hide]razer-lycosa-main.jpg

http://store.razerzone.com/store/razerusa/en_US/pd/productID.169417800/categoryId.35156900[/hide]

Nais :mrgreen: I just got this:

gaming-keyboard-g510.png

http://www.logitech.com/en-gb/keyboards/keyboard/devices/7246

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

It's about who you know, not what you know. Hence how I got my job.

And if it's not who you know and as long as you fit the requirements, (0 for a basic entry level job) then it's whether they think you will fit into the rest of their workforce. (basically, if they like you)