Today...

Leoo

My roommate today said in one of the most smartass voices ever, "This weekend, we should dress up in our Sunday best, hit the town, and find us some girlfriends!"

I laughed pretty hard.

I giggled like a schoolgirl.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Interview-ish seminar... thing tomorrow at Apple. this is the 3rd one now, screw the suit I'll just dress like a hipster. Seems to work for 80% of them at Apple anyway.

Also paid for 2 weeks GYM Membership today so starting tomorrow morning (interview's @ 4.30PM) I'm gunna hit the GYM each 2nd day.

Popoto.~<3

111003210205.png

Sorry for the picture quality, I took it on my [cabbage] phone.

Anyways, this sticky note was stuck on my dorm room door when I woke up this morning and no one will confess to who did it. Can anyone translate? Is it even a foreign language? It's bugging the hell out of me.

(and I recognize the face, which makes it all the weirder)

S2buxtG.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-uPcthZL2RE&feature=player_embedded

Yea... I laughed at 2:55. Not going to lie.

LOL!

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

111003210205.png

Sorry for the picture quality, I took it on my [cabbage] phone.

Anyways, this sticky note was stuck on my dorm room door when I woke up this morning and no one will confess to who did it. Can anyone translate? Is it even a foreign language? It's bugging the hell out of me.

(and I recognize the face, which makes it all the weirder)

i got a sticky note on my dorm room door as well! As did all my friends, with weird little references to the quirks of each person. We haven't found out who it was.

2ni7loj.jpg

Girlfriend's parents found a condom in the laundry today and assumed it was mine that I had left at their house by accident (they don't know we've had sex yet, and I don't know if they're okay with it or not). They had me come over and talk to them about it. I told them that we hadn't had sex yet and then they showed me the condom. I couldn't help but laugh... It was the smallest condom I've ever seen in my life. I assured them that we haven't had sex, that's not the brand of condoms I would use, and that's definitely not my size.

Eventually they accepted it and told me I could leave. Wonder how dinner at their house is going to go tomorrow... :unsure:

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

The dorms I'm staying in will only allow pets that can fit into a 10 gallon tank, so I'm going to buy a couple of these guys.

[hide=]1264592902s7dbsvW.jpg[/hide]

Awesome! Just curious... Is it possible to get a crab to become familiar enough with you that you can pick it up without him trying to pinch you?

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

The dorms I'm staying in will only allow pets that can fit into a 10 gallon tank, so I'm going to buy a couple of these guys.

Awesome! Just curious... Is it possible to get a crab to become familiar enough with you that you can pick it up without him trying to pinch you?

I wouldn't know, but fiddler crabs are tiny. It pinching me would just save me the time of having to pick it up.

Crabs can kind of smell. So you should check to make sure that it is ok with your dorm mate before you get them.

I won't have a dorm mate. I'll have to share a bathroom with a guy but that's it.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I wouldn't know, but fiddler crabs are tiny. It pinching me would just save me the time of having to pick it up.

Crabs can kind of smell. So you should check to make sure that it is ok with your dorm mate before you get them.

I won't have a dorm mate. I'll have to share a bathroom with a guy but that's it.

Alright.

Girlfriend's parents found a condom in the laundry today and assumed it was mine that I had left at their house by accident (they don't know we've had sex yet, and I don't know if they're okay with it or not). They had me come over and talk to them about it. I told them that we hadn't had sex yet and then they showed me the condom. I couldn't help but laugh... It was the smallest condom I've ever seen in my life. I assured them that we haven't had sex, that's not the brand of condoms I would use, and that's definitely not my size.

Eventually they accepted it and told me I could leave. Wonder how dinner at their house is going to go tomorrow... :unsure:

I'd be more concerned about who DOES own that....

Popoto.~<3

I'd be more concerned about who DOES own that....

Yeah, I've been trying to figure that out ever since this incident happened... I'm thinking her dad just went out and bought a condom then said he found it in the laundry as a way of trying to pressure me into admitting that we've had sex. Probably just looking for another reason to ground his daughter so that we spend less time together (he doesn't seem to like me all that much despite that fact that I'm polite to him every time I see him, help clean up around their house, and spend a lot of time playing with a keeping an eye on his two sons who are three years old and five years old (I pretty much act like an older brother with them. They're the coolest little kids ever.)).

Or your girlfriend is having regular sex with a below average sized male partner.

Also, I thought there were only 2 sizes of condoms (regular and large) until today so thanks for sharing it was fun.

I'm with her from the time she gets home from school until the time she goes to bed. I also trust her completely, so I don't even consider that a possibility. She came to me crying the time that another guy kissed her at school and she was terribly upset about it and didn't want me to find out from anyone else besides her. I don't think she'd have sex with someone else and be able to stay calm about it.

Or your girlfriend is having regular sex with a below average sized male partner.

Also, I thought there were only 2 sizes of condoms (regular and large) until today so thanks for sharing it was fun.

I'm with her from the time she gets home from school until the time she goes to bed. I also trust her completely, so I don't even consider that a possibility. She came to me crying the time that another guy kissed her at school and she was terribly upset about it and didn't want me to find out from anyone else besides her. I don't think she'd have sex with someone else and be able to stay calm about it.

touche'

I found it hilarious when my sister's BF asked me for a spare rubber a few weeks ago. the day later he came back and just said "...what the hell do you keep smuggled down there?" My sister snickered as he left and said "it was too big on him". A little disturbing but damn did it make me laugh.

In other news, Find out Next Wed if I got the job with Jaycar and tomorrow a Seminar Interview w/Apple in town. This is the 3rd one now, Im bloody hoping this time they say yes and I shall dress like all Apple employees: A DAMN HIPSTER!

Popoto.~<3

Needing to sleep and needing to study at the same time is a deadly mix. I want to satisfy what I want in the short and long term now D:

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

today I confronted the father of my baby as to why he is such an ass and has been worse than useless since finding out I was pregnant.

I cried.... im stupid!

found out the reason he thought that he wasnt the dad WAS BECAUSE A WOMAN WHO IS RENOUND FOR LYING told him I was sleeping with one of my friends.

Errrrrrm so instead of asking me what was going on, he just goes around calling me a [bleep]?

Stupid douchebag!!!!!

I felt pretty pooty before that convo tbh, now I feel worse.

found out the reason he thought that he wasnt the dad WAS BECAUSE A WOMAN WHO IS RENOUND FOR LYING told him I was sleeping with one of my friends.

Sorry to say, but he was just using the most common excuse. "X told me you were sleeping with Y. I got so mad that i didn't want to see you nor talk to you."

That's code for "I'm a spineless dirtbag running away from my problems' "

But it's good that you confronted him. Tears are healing water!

EDIT: Oh god i'm going to Turkey in a few hours. Completely forgot. Time to go pack.