Today...

Leoo

Urgh, one of my tutors is a pretty unreasonable guy. He expects us to research everything on our own >_> Sure, it's nice and all being allowed to google answers but what's the point when you can't find the goddamn answer and the tutor didn't even explain the question in class.

It's like he expects us to know all about software despite just having three days of class (and not even all three days had summat to do with software). I'm wasting so much time trying to find out why you should upgrade from Visual Basic 6 to .NET. I didn't even [bleep]ing know what that was when he asked us to do that.

Anyway, rant over.

At least I get to do computer games design. Writing about vidya games? Hellll yeaaaah.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Worked from 4:00 PM to 1:00 AM without a break while sick. I work this morning at 11:00 AM. No biggie.

Good. [bleep]ing. Night.

lol you call that a shift?

I worked 42 hours in 3 days last weekend when I was sick :P

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Gonna be smart today and bring food and water with me to the festival. yesterday I ate in the morning and didn't bring food/cash, didn't get back till 9:30 due to getting lost. I was feeling really bad by the time I got back. But it was fun, today should be great again. Seeing Hugh Laurie, Broken Social Scene, Chris Thile, and Buckethead.icon_thumbsu.gif

My girlfriend was supposed to be spending pretty much the whole day with me today (her words "I'll be over as early as I can be"). It's almost 5pm and she still hasn't left.

At this point I almost want to tell her not to bother coming over. I mean I love her and all, but that's pretty [bleep]ing frustrating. I thought we were going to do a bunch of fun things today, but nope. So far today I've done laundry. What an exciting Saturday. Just like I skipped a party last night so I could spend time with her, and all I ended up doing was buying her food and then she brought me home.

Despite all my whining, I am excited to see her though and I really do enjoy any time spent with her.

Edit: Also, I now have mother [bleep]ing mutton chops! I look so ridiculous. Perhaps you guys will get to see it...

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Really tired today :( Mates 18th last night, so I got home at around 1, didn't fall asleep until 2. Then I had to wake up for training at 6 this morning :(

Didn't drink, which is both good and bad.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

ojdv.jpg

I probs should head to the shop today but I can't be bothered :P

Theres rugby and league on today which should be good ^^

Need to get started on my computer science assignment too, bah.

Doomy edit: I like sheep

I'm headed to the beach but stuck in bad traffic due to an accident.

ENTERTAIN ME OT

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

^ Grammatically valid

mind > blown

Wasn't this posted here like last week? tongue.gif (originally on Cracked that same day as well)

ENTERTAIN ME OT

^ Grammatically valid

mind > blown

Wasn't this posted here like last week? tongue.gif (originally on Cracked that same day as well)

Yes.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Went to bed at 3.30 AM last night, woke up at 9, fell back asleep at 11.30. Just woke up and its 2.20PM. Dunno why but I just feel totally devoid of energy today. As well as the taste of death in my mouth.

Popoto.~<3

ENTERTAIN ME OT

^ Grammatically valid

mind > blown

Yes.

And I posted it in the thread complaining about the english language like 3 days before that...

ENTERTAIN ME OT

Dude go surf 9gag.com if you are bored and need to kill time. :thumbup:

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

British OT:

I'm considering moving to London for [cabbage]s and giggles.

Good idea? comments? things I should know?

Finished with the move. My feet hurt like hell, but the rest of my body is doing okay. The new house is tiny to the one we lived in, but honestly it is the perfect size...you don't need more than it offers.

Biggest downside: the cables of the area can only offer 768k internet, which I am not sure if it is decent for gaming . Now I feel for those people with low ping that can't just "get new internet" without having to move somewhere else.

Fiber opitics for everyone, not only white neighborhoods god damn verizon/AT&T.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

Finished with the move. My feet hurt like hell, but the rest of my body is doing okay. The new house is tiny to the one we lived in, but honestly it is the perfect size...you don't need more than it offers.

Biggest downside: the cables of the area can only offer 768k internet, which I am not sure if it is decent for gaming . Now I feel for those people with low ping that can't just "get new internet" without having to move somewhere else.

I believe that's enough bandwidth for gaming, as long as you have nothing else using the network. What are they trying to charge you for it?

No clue how much, but 768k is the highest they go. My only fear is my sister using up the bandwith.

But I'll be damn satisifed when I can browse the internet, chat on Steam, do qick google searches, etc, etc on my PC. Right now I have to use my andriod to which I cannot find the powr cable. Borrowing my dads atm.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I believe that's enough bandwidth for gaming, as long as you have nothing else using the network. What are they trying to charge you for it?

I had 1.5Mb/s and it was not quite enough for gaming. Also, bad ping is high ping.

I had 1.5Mb/s and it was not quite enough for gaming. Also, bad ping is high ping.

That's about what I'm "technically" supposed to get, but lately it's only been 1/3 of it. Which is frustrating, cant game, and if ANYONE in the household watches 1 thing on something like youtube, the entire internet suddenly grinds to a halt for the rest.

Popoto.~<3

Should probably call the isp for that, or even change the isp. I personnally changed my isp when I was getting 3Mb/s when I was paying for 10Mb/s.