Today...

Leoo

I know you shouldn't. The fact that I know it doesn't stop me from doing it though. Besides, I don't consistently do it, just every few puffs.

I did this by accident once, my lungs were filled with flaming hot sand. Maybe it's different for different cigars, I dunno. :|

Semester 2 exam timetable out [bleep], if there was any incentive to study, this is the one I need aharharhar.

I think you just need to take that "IDGAF" attitude, get all raged up makes you seem really immature and insecure. I mean, sure its [bleep]ing weird and the guy seems like a creep, but you should surely realise that he's no threat to your relationship.

I can't just not give a [bleep] when guys are violating my girlfriend's personal space and touching her in sexual ways on a nearly daily basis. It's because of them that she comes home pissed off all the time and wants pretty much nothing to do with me for a while until she's calmed down. [cabbage] like that just gets on my nerves really bad.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

I think you just need to take that "IDGAF" attitude, get all raged up makes you seem really immature and insecure. I mean, sure its [bleep]ing weird and the guy seems like a creep, but you should surely realise that he's no threat to your relationship.

I can't just not give a [bleep] when guys are violating my girlfriend's personal space and touching her in sexual ways on a nearly daily basis. It's because of them that she comes home pissed off all the time and wants pretty much nothing to do with me for a while until she's calmed down. [cabbage] like that just gets on my nerves really bad.

There hasn't been a single school I've been to that didn't have consequences for sexual harassment. She just needs to report it and that's all there needs to be done.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

I think a good beating is order. Do those boys know you're 18? High school macho boys won't run to the police.

"The cry of the poor is not always just, but if you never hear it you'll never know what justice is."

siggy3s.jpg

I think a good beating is order. Do those boys know you're 18? High school macho boys won't run to the police.

I don't think they know that I'm 18. They might not go to the police, but when they go home and their parents see them they would probably call the police.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Best thing you could do for now is let her know that reporting them for sexual harassment and also reporting that to their parents will give them pretty bad consequences.

Then again he might bully her because of that but that means you could go ahead and let her know that you're there for her and that if the continue you'll defend her.

Just came back from a two hour bike ride. Holy sweaty balls batman, that was intense and the sun is super sunny today. Going to make a sammich then do an hour on the rowing machine in my garage.

I think if I do this every Thurs to Sun and an hour of rowing everyday then this would refine my fitness.

Maybe I'll post a before and after picture because I used to be so chubs.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Im questioning why did I make a new FB account. I havent whined yet, im still pushing on, but my GOD! people [bleep]ing about their relationships or being single for 1 whole month on that. If he/she sucks, DUMP THEM. Doesn't take much freak'n logic instead of [bleep]ing to the world including those who haven't even had a relationship. :|

OT: Still trying to convince everyone to go camping tomoz so I get the house long weekend. I want some ME time for once without any household drama >.>

(Mostly sister/fiancée screaming at each other)

Popoto.~<3

Eggs, I'm sure you could do something to the kid. Whether it's legal or not is another matter entirely. The easiest thing to do would be to provoke him into fighting and using excessive force to defend yourself. Although it might not be a good idea in any case...

I'm going to start crafting a master plan to get my revenge on him. Beating the hell out of him would just be too simple of a punishment. I'm sick and tired of all these pricks at school trying to make a move on/touch my girlfriend. I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to do yet, but when I do it it's going to be something that makes everyone at that school take notice. People will ask why it happened to him and then someone will say "He tried to make a move on Jordan's girlfriend".

I'm feeling very violent/psychotic right now, imagining all of the brutal things I want to do to him but won't because I would end up in jail for sure.

Or, you could have him charged for sexual harassment and that will likely cause not only him to never try it again, but to also let others know that it's not acceptable. This has the added bonuses of still giving you satisfaction and saves the guy who would beat the guy within an inch of his life a lengthy prison sentence.

Steam | PM me for BBM PIN

Nine naked men is a technological achievement. Quote of 2013.

PCGamingWiki - Let's fix PC gaming!

Sitting in the music departments computer lab at the moment. Getting ready to finish up some homework. Also found out today that I got a placement in a school for my field study. Awesome thing is that I got placed in a school that was just built this year. Really excited

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

I swear to christ this forum is full of some of the most immature people...

"Something happened"

"You should probably try to beat up whoever did that"

Holy [cabbage] is this fifth grade again?

No, it's not fifth grade. It's my extreme cynicism in legal bodies not getting anything done in a remotely timely fashion, when it's already too late. Yes he could just beat the kid. Although more subtle methods are more satisfying. And some people just don't get it unless there's physical consequences to their actions, that's just how it is. From my experience authorities are useless and the only thing you can do is handle the issue yourself. I could easily list at least two posts' worth of examples of this regarding me alone.

I was going to eat hot dogs for dinner tonight. I think I will settle for cereal.

OPEN WIDE HERE COMES THE HELICOPTER.

I swear to christ this forum is full of some of the most immature people...

"Something happened"

"You should probably try to beat up whoever did that"

Holy [cabbage] is this fifth grade again?

No, it's not fifth grade. It's my extreme cynicism in legal bodies not getting anything done in a remotely timely fashion, when it's already too late. Yes he could just beat the kid. Although more subtle methods are more satisfying. And some people just don't get it unless there's physical consequences to their actions, that's just how it is. From my experience authorities are useless and the only thing you can do is handle the issue yourself. I could easily list at least two posts' worth of examples of this regarding me alone.

This. In my previous post, I was going to include much more about how disrespect is often solved only by physical confrontation, but this post sums it up.

PM me for fitocracy invite

Physical confrontation is not the right way to go about solving this. Period.

Why not?

Because it won't actually solve the problem, it'll get the OP in further trouble, and they haven't even tried the correct way to solve the problem.

Thinking violence is the immediate solution is a fifth grade mentality.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

Why not?

Because it won't actually solve the problem, it'll get the OP in further trouble, and they haven't even tried the correct way to solve the problem.

Then what is the correct way, if I may ask? "Hey, please stop touching my girlfriend inappropriately. It isn't very respectful."? I'm not sure how it is handled in his school, but in mine, the teachers wouldn't do anything to help the students if they had actual problems like this.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Why not?

You seem to be under the impression that we think it will solve the problem. We know it won't. It's not about that. I don't know about anyone else, but I recommended it because, as I said before, disrespect is not solved by the law. It's like someone spitting in your face. Go to the cops with that and they'll laugh in your face. Go to a school, they'll probably get your wrist slapped and a stern "bad boy". Give him a bloody nose and a bruised rib and it will never happen again.

Why not?

You seem to be under the impression that we think it will solve the problem. We know it won't. It's not about that. I don't know about anyone else, but I recommended it because, as I said before, disrespect is not solved by the law. It's like someone spitting in your face. Go to the cops with that and they'll laugh in your face. Go to a school, they'll probably get your wrist slapped and a stern "bad boy". Give him a bloody nose and a bruised rib and it will never happen again.

Are you implying that sexual assault and common disrespect are the same thing?

Why not?

Are you implying that sexual assault and common disrespect are the same thing?

No.

Too hot today. Especially when they decide to put heater on at 27 degrees Celsius -.- .

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber

Too hot today. Especially when they decide to put aircon on at 27 degrees Celsius -.- .

That's 80 F. That's too hot for you? :lol:

Plus sitting in a class that amps the heat up by about 10 degrees doesn't help. In England it's usually below 25 on a GOOD summer's day. Apparently it's going to snow in late October we can hope at least. :D

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber