Today...

Leoo

I overreacted about starting college the other day. It didn't turn out bad but socially inadept me sucked and I'll be forever alone. However it reassures me that my brother's two friends are taking the class too. His friends from high schools that aren't douchebags :thumbup:

Finally bought a bike helmet today. I'm ready to get into some accidents and test this mother out.

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Finally bought a bike helmet today. I'm ready to get into some accidents and test this mother out.

Take note that statistically you are not safer with a helmet because drivers are more alert near you/give wider berth if you don't have one. Still a good idea to use one in case you flip over.

Today... Wow. Epic. Morning was okay, I was tired. Classes went by quickly, then I had a full lunch (free block during the lunch block means 1 1/2 hours free). During this time, I took a Ritalin (a friend had some) and it actually helped me focus a lot more after lunch. During lunch I just messed around with friends. A girl I kind of like also took some Ritalin, as did two male friends. Through a series of events, I managed to be lying my head on said girls stomach, and then later gave her a massage (fully clothed and back only). As I assume some of you know, this kind of physical contact is incredibly helpful to establish with a girl if you think you might ever want to date/hookup with her. After this, a girl who I am kind of friends with (she hangs out in the same place with the same people as me) simply said nicely done, telling me she knew exactly what I was doing/thinking and that I was successful.

alpha-male-system.gif as [bleep] amirite

PM me for fitocracy invite

Take note that statistically you are not safer with a helmet because drivers are more alert near you/give wider berth if you don't have one. Still a good idea to use one in case you flip over.

And on top of that, when wearing a helmet you are also more likely to take more risks than when you didn't have the helmet on. This often causes many people to get into more accidents that the helmet is unable to prevent injury in.

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

This is a grammatically valid sentence in English.

Explain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_buffalo_Buffalo_buffalo

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.

And on top of that, when wearing a helmet you are also more likely to take more risks than when you didn't have the helmet on. This often causes many people to get into more accidents that the helmet is unable to prevent injury in.

Well that's messed up. And I was planning to use my helmet only when I'm riding on roads hah. I'm not a risk taker although I do go at some speed which can cause drivers to misjudge me and think I'm going slow enough for them to pull out. Just gotta be alert so I guess that means no headphones in.

It's true :uhh::

chatroulette-trolling-dog-mask.jpg

rc1tzc.png

☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢ CAUTION ☢

Well that's messed up. And I was planning to use my helmet only when I'm riding on roads hah. I'm not a risk taker although I do go at some speed which can cause drivers to misjudge me and think I'm going slow enough for them to pull out. Just gotta be alert so I guess that means no headphones in.

I don't see the difference between not having a helmet and having one. There's still going to be a lot of abuse from drivers.

Looks familiar...

keaton.gif

Popoto.~<3

A few people are posting their status as "[status only available for Facebook® Gold account holders.]". It's funny watching people comment, asking how to upgrade their account.

My girlfriend was craving a sandwich from Subway so I walked to Subway to get her one. It's just by the gas station so it was a few miles there and a few miles back. When I left the sun was just going down so on my way back home it was dark. As I walked past a carwash on my way home five guys on skateboards came out of the carwash and started skating towards me. They stopped infront of me and I assumed I was about to get harrassed by them or end up having to fight them (I assumed this because it's not exactly normal for a group of people to approach a random stranger in the middle of the night without the intent to do harm).

They all were around my age and I politely introduced myself and shook everyones hand as they introduced themselves also. When the chubby one shook my hand he said "My nipples are hard" and without missing a beat I smiled and said "Yeah, I tend to have that effect on people". They all laughed and we chatted for a few minutes about random stuff. Then before we went our seperate ways one of them gave me a sticker. I told them to be safe and they skated off as I walked back home.

Everythingwentbetterthanexpected.jpg

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.