Today...

Leoo

I HAVE ANSWERS!

We're experimenting with usergroups based on post count :P For now we're just playing with a few ideas and if they get more concrete we'll let you know. ATM anyone with 100+ posts gets moved into the Members+ group (but you have to post again to activate it). But this could be removed in the future if we decide not to do anything with it. Again, just messing around a bit.

lighviolet1lk4.jpg

100 posts? Psh.

MAKE THESE INTO THE THOUSANDS.

Agreed. I also think we should have a special section on the forums where you can only view/post in if you have over 10k posts. Would give us all something to work towards!

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.

Lets make something for 30,000.

4b860189ab51693a98bdc8f32cf2cdf7.png

Yall are small time.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Perhaps... 5000 posts? 8-)

How bout 500? That shows actual dedication and plenty of time spent browsing and posting.

I was just saying that because it was my 5000th post. I think the idea of having separate member groups based on posts is actually sort of useless.

And now I slay dragons. And I will never reach another user title in my life.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp

Perhaps... 5000 posts? 8-)

How bout 500? That shows actual dedication and plenty of time spent browsing and posting.

I was just saying that because it was my 5000th post. I think the idea of having separate member groups based on posts is actually sort of useless.

And now I slay dragons. And I will never reach another user title in my life.

Or you can become a troll general like me. ;)

j0xPu5R.png

We're experimenting with usergroups based on post count :P For now we're just playing with a few ideas and if they get more concrete we'll let you know. ATM anyone with 100+ posts gets moved into the Members+ group (but you have to post again to activate it). But this could be removed in the future if we decide not to do anything with it. Again, just messing around a bit.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

It should be acknowledged that it's not about the quantity of posts which determines who's a 'good' user - it's the quality of our posts.

It's not difficult to reach an extremely high post count. It's difficult to write extraordinarily well thought out posts, detailing viewpoints that has never previously been discussed.

On Topic: Today, I watched some of Obama's speeches. It's amazingly inspirational

EDIT - Is it not possible for people to get 'nominated' for a 'veteran' rank, based on how inspiring/motivational/funloving/persuasive a user's posts are?

Really frustrating day today. Had to go do hopping for trousers for uni. Almost none of the stores in the whole of Qatar sell a size 30.... Its either 32 or nothing. We managed to find 3 places though that did sell them. M&S had some, but the legs were so short it looked like my pants are afraid of touching my shoes, the other pair was $400 and honestly there's no way in hell i'm spending that on stupid black trousers and the third pair was a keeper. I needed three though, they only had one. So tomorrow i'm off the find a decent tailor and i'll just get them tailor made.

I need to find shoes too. My god, i just want a normal pair of "school shoes". Can't find that anywhere either.

During this fun little expedition we also tried finding my dad a birthday present. He turns 50 soon so my mom wanted to go big and buy him a Rolex. I never realised just how expensive they are. I think the cheapest one we saw was about $ 6 500? And then it's the plainest of plain watches you can think of. The really nice ones start at about $8 000 -.-

So i don't know how my mom feels about that. I'm just hoping she bites the bullet and gets it because i'm not up for "present hunting" the whole week until she finally finds something else he might like.

I've recently decided to take up cooking, so when I'm in college/university I'll be able to have a decent meal without over paying.

I just made a crunchwrap, and it decided kind of delicious.

I fail at cooking :( I can make brownies, ramen, waffles, and sandwiches. That's the extent of my ability. But I guess that's all you really need in life!

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

And skittles.

I actually did "cook" skittles once. I emptied an entire pack and heated them up just to see what would happen.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog